Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2017, 10:52 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times

Advertisements

Lily -Unbelievable!

This is how they are here also. In your face - thinking they can do as they please and no one can touch them. We have inner city lakes in Minneapolis that are top prime real estate - many true mansions.

A woman was in her garage and a car full drove up and started saying things like "We like your house - we can do anything we want to you - we can rape you and you can't do anything to us but if you do anything to us we will own that house." This is the message that they are getting from the namby pambys around here. Political correctness here has run amuck - people get fired from their jobs if they say or do anything.

That wasn't murder but the same attitude. It's a matter of time.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:27 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
can you please explain something to me? Every time they show pictures of these so called refugees, it is men, hardly any women....why? And also, there are thousands of them, men, I mean, why aren't they fighting for their countries? Am I missing something?

then, after they are in these countries for a while, they start raping and stealing....and demanding better housing, etc?

Now I realize they are not all bad, that goes without saying, but....?

I saw videos of them encircling women, cutting them off from the crowd, and they took turns raping them.

I've read where they've raped children girls in schools and said, it is their culture to do so?

I even saw a video of them threatening and throwing things at a female reporter, and she was there helping their cause, reporting on them so that others would help them. they attacked her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbria View Post
Lily -Unbelievable!

This is how they are here also. In your face - thinking they can do as they please and no one can touch them. We have inner city lakes in Minneapolis that are top prime real estate - many true mansions.

A woman was in her garage and a car full drove up and started saying things like "We like your house - we can do anything we want to you - we can rape you and you can't do anything to us but if you do anything to us we will own that house." This is the message that they are getting from the namby pambys around here. Political correctness here has run amuck - people get fired from their jobs if they say or do anything.

That wasn't murder but the same attitude. It's a matter of time.
I hear you both. I wish I have an answer, but I don't.

THE ONLY thing I can think of is that we need to educate these Muslims (especially the second generation) that they need to know that It is wise to direct your anger towards problems -- not people; to focus your energies on answers -- not excuses. They need to know that ISIS killed far more Muslims than non-Muslims. They want to join ISIS to kill the westerners, why? Makes no sense. Something else is going on.

Old 05-25-2017, 01:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Maybe, just maybe, we westerners are finally getting a taste of our own medicine. It was heroic when our forefathers completely overtook America from the Native Americans, the French overtook areas in Asia and Indochina and the English overtook Australia from the aborigines.

I'm not saying I'm happy about this in the least. I enjoy living in a civilized society free from war but this kind of takeover isn't unique to this period of time in humanity's history.
Uh; You forgot about the different American Indian tribes fighting and killing each other before 1492. Too; what took out MOST AI's back in the day were the SAME diseases that killed millions of Europeans IN Europe a few years earlier.

Islam and Europe: the Muslims owned a LOT of Spain and so on till about when the Christian world had the "enlightenment"; that was a huge game changer. The Muslim world now needs to grow up and start acting like adults instead of mad 3 year old kids. Tho the Sufi Muslims seem a lot more laid back.

When it gets down to it: IF things got real stupid against the US, Japan and Europe; things WILL get real ugly against the countries trying to start trouble.

Old 05-25-2017, 01:53 PM

4,532 posts, read 8,871,316 times
Now they have uncovered a link to an Imam from Canada Manchester bombing suspect Salman Abedi reportedly linked to former Ottawa extremist imam | National Post

Old 05-25-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
First and foremost, I don't think people concerned by what is going on with Muslim extremists are necessarily racist. I am very concerned about the safety of innocent people across the world and it makes me sick that children and mothers died on Monday night due to the actions of a Muslim extremist. We shouldn't have to fear going to concerts, movies, outside markets, etc. We absolutely do have to do something about it. I don't know what the answer is because I truly believe many Muslims are innocent victims just as the rest of us are.

As far as people fleeing these countries, do you truly believe people would put their lives at risk and the lives of their children because they are not in fear of their lives?
I can see taking in Christian Arabs or even people like the Yazidis and Kurds but; let the rich Muslin Gulf Arab nations take care of their own kind.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:00 PM

381 posts, read 177,265 times
I've become so numb to this all and if anything, for my own sanity. Just hit me this morning and I broke down on my way to work this morning. I'll be going to the movie theater before this week ends and while I'll continue to live my life, such incidents make you second guess sometimes. My condolences to the English people and to the parents. What a nightmare.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:14 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
His father was a longstanding member of the UK-backed group Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) to overthrow Gaddafi.

Father of Manchester Arena suicide bomber 'was a member of al-Qaeda linked militant group'

He fought during the NATO-backed war in 2011.

Father fought against Gaddafi government

It's not unlike the case with the Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen whose father was a veteran of the war in Afghanistan.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:34 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFmet0dInE

Okay, so this dude traveled to the lands made of milk, honey, virtue, and safety by Hillary, Obama, the French, the Biritish Government including the Queen of England. He traveled to post-Gaddafi Libya and stayed in their ISIS controlled area (thanks to those nations and people gifting them a portion of Gaddafi's run Libya). He traveled to the portion of Syria run by ISIS the US Government is using the US military to protect and help advance against Assad.

Gaddafi protected little girls in Manchester music concerts from Islamic terrorist hiding out and plotting in Libya. He was un-PC with them. And yes, if found, he probably had them tortured and killed. I don't justify that but my only point is if he found them out he got them before they got to Manchester, England to send nails through the faces of little girls in Manchester.

Now, Assad is pretty secular, his branch of Islam even celebrates a few Christian holidays. Yeah, he probably plays gangster and strongman against the hardline Sunni radicals that are in Syria and want Syria less secular. Certainly he is at war with ISIS who the US Government and Queen of England protects.

ISIS basically means "The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria." Basically. There are other translations. It is a country with an economy, political structure, military, laws, and territory. It would be like Russia, Putin, sending Russians out to blow themselves up at Manchester concerts or Florida gay clubs to bend the U.K. and USA to the will of Russia.

Or imagine it as Assad sending his tolerant Alewite Muslims, or his loyal Muslim soldiers in his military over to France, England, and the USA to kill civilians in those countries.

This is what in college they call "critical thinking." It involves contrast and comparison.

So, did overthrowing Gaddafi who fought radical Muslim terrorist protect little girls in England? But I suppose you all still think toppling secular Assad will help protect little girls in England.

Let me predict even the toppling of Iran by the lunatic power-crazed Brits and Americans will ultimately result in less safety to British and American citizens. Just saying.

Sidebar:

Now, secular Brits and Americans are bound to get their underwear in a bunch if they hear Christians saying that yes, it is possible to live life in such away, to commit certain acts and get damned to hell. Their childish refrain is always: "look how evil Christians are, they claim a loving God will send a serial killer to hell, even potentially."

So, secular Brits and Americans need to stop being hypocritical and stay the same course, go preach from rooftops in Manchester, Libya, and Syria that it is tue the loving God has welcomed this last terrorist bomber at the Manchester concert, into heaven, probably gifting him beautiful virgins.

Old 05-25-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFmet0dInE

Okay, so this dude traveled to the lands made of milk, honey, virtue, and safety by Hillary, Obama, the French, the Biritish Government including the Queen of England. He traveled to post-Gaddafi Libya and stayed in their ISIS controlled area (thanks to those nations and people gifting them a portion of Gaddafi's run Libya). He traveled to the portion of Syria run by ISIS the US Government is using the US military to protect and help advance against Assad.

Gaddafi protected little girls in Manchester music concerts from Islamic terrorist hiding out and plotting in Libya. He was un-PC with them. And yes, if found, he probably had them tortured and killed. I don't justify that but my only point is if he found them out he got them before they got to Manchester, England to send nails through the faces of little girls in Manchester.

Now, Assad is pretty secular, his branch of Islam even celebrates a few Christian holidays. Yeah, he probably plays gangster and strongman against the hardline Sunni radicals that are in Syria and want Syria less secular. Certainly he is at war with ISIS who the US Government and Queen of England protects.

ISIS basically means "The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria." Basically. There are other translations. It is a country with an economy, political structure, military, laws, and territory. It would be like Russia, Putin, sending Russians out to blow themselves up at Manchester concerts or Florida gay clubs to bend the U.K. and USA to the will of Russia.

Or imagine it as Assad sending his tolerant Alewite Muslims, or his loyal Muslim soldiers in his military over to France, England, and the USA to kill civilians in those countries.

This is what in college they call "critical thinking." It involves contrast and comparison.

So, did overthrowing Gaddafi who fought radical Muslim terrorist protect little girls in England? But I suppose you all still think toppling secular Assad will help protect little girls in England.

Let me predict even the toppling of Iran by the lunatic power-crazed Brits and Americans will ultimately result in less safety to British and American citizens. Just saying.

Sidebar:

Now, secular Brits and Americans are bound to get their underwear in a bunch if they hear Christians saying that yes, it is possible to live life in such away, to commit certain acts and get damned to hell. Their childish refrain is always: "look how evil Christians are, they claim a loving God will send a serial killer to hell, even potentially."

So, secular Brits and Americans need to stop being hypocritical and stay the same course, go preach from rooftops in Manchester, Libya, and Syria that it is tue the loving God has welcomed this last terrorist bomber at the Manchester concert, into heaven, probably gifting him beautiful virgins.
Getting rid of Saddam in Iraq was a BIG mistake IMHO.

Iran: word was the king of that country 40 years ago was more like Saddam, Assad and so on. IMHO the mad mullahs of 2017 are closer to daesh/ISIS when it comes to starting trouble.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:30 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
You are the first person I've seen say this, thank you....

I had a teacher many years ago, predict the same thing. He was teaching us about terrorists and how they work....boy, if he were alive today? He told us they breed so they can take over.....and told us, they teach their children from little on up, to be terrorists, to fight, shoot guns and become walking live bombs. Terrible.
Thank you
This is a free dialogue forum
And I show what I think
I was able to prove what I was writing
I am not from Britain
But I read the events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies