Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2017, 12:12 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,059,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
First and foremost, I don't think people concerned by what is going on with Muslim extremists are necessarily racist. I am very concerned about the safety of innocent people across the world and it makes me sick that children and mothers died on Monday night due to the actions of a Muslim extremist. We shouldn't have to fear going to concerts, movies, outside markets, etc. We absolutely do have to do something about it. I don't know what the answer is because I truly believe many Muslims are innocent victims just as the rest of us are.

As far as people fleeing these countries, do you truly believe people would put their lives at risk and the lives of their children because they are not in fear of their lives?
I think the utterance of innocent Muslims
Is a flexible term
A Muslim is innocent of acts of terrorism
But the Muslim faith in which a Muslim believes is not innocent of terrorism
This is the standard in this term
The doctrine that calls for the killing of infidels is not innocent of the actions of those who follow this doctrine
That is why Muslims in the West
Two options
Either rejects that doctrine and recognizes its dark aspects
Or find an alternative
And return to the homes of Muslims, including able to apply the law and laws as he pleases
Muslim in Western countries is between two contradictory cultures
Western public culture tolerates tolerance
Even a baby sinking on the beach makes her cry over him
And a culture that kills children in their own homes
Therefore, a Muslim in the West must choose one of the two cultures
Muslims have exploited this policy of tolerance by establishing large populations
I mean Muslims of all nationalities and within 100 years
Today is the time to advance the demands of those gatherings
They have been given legal protection from the laws of the West
They want to move to another advanced stage
The first step is the policy of intimidation and terror
Then there will be other steps, including demanding better care for them
And also give them special privacy
These concessions will be presented to them by European politicians
But the more concessions governments make, the more demands of Islamists in your countries
He may even ask to change some of your laws to suit Islamic mentality and law
The simple proof
He
When he became a Muslim mayor of the City of London banned some advertising posters from the London Underground stations
I think that the Muslim mayor was referring to the application of some Islamic law
I think it's a simple example

Old 05-26-2017, 12:44 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,059,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Those who live in the UK have been seeing this for years. They know it, they try to spread the word to their government but it falls on deaf ears. Many of the people in the US would feel the same if they visited the North of the UK in which many cities have already been taken over. I know it may sound crazy but you would change your mind if you saw it and lived it.

Many here still have antiquated notions of England with old stone cottages with thatched roofs and happy people drinking tea in their gardens...those things still do exist in some parts, but I dare you to go to some of the larger northern cities. It's a far cry from the stereotype of England. Where there was a church, you will see a large, imposing mosque on the street corner. You won't see people dressed in clothing that is "normal" to us. That wouldn't be so bad but what does it represent.

For many, it's violence, terrorism, subjection of women, etc. We barely have any of this in the US so some here can smugly joke about it or ridicule the statements of British people who come on here and report on what it's like in England now.

I wonder how many Americans would like to go and live in northern British cities like Blackburn, Burnley, Bradford, and a few others that are similar.

And I am liberal (not far left, just moderate liberal) but I have seen what's happened first hand. And their government just tells them to stay strong and carry on! Over here we only hear about these things when it's a mass murder but smaller examples are going on all the time. Some of the European countries are starting to wake up--the British government needs to wake up, and the US could do with some alarm clock thinking as well. Or have we already forgotten 9/11.
excuse me my friend
I do not live in Lithuania and I did not see your beautiful country
But I know that the British people are united and terrorism has not been known throughout their history
Because he believed in an ideology that did not believe in war
That is why when the British began to build colonies in the world they did not mix between God and interest
I think that Britain and Europe in general separated between religion and state
The influence of religion has become on the personal side of European man
While the political side was proceeding in the light of the supreme interest of the British people
This is the reason for the penetration of ideology that contradicts your ideology
You have allowed them to build solid rules in your community
This ideology blends religious and political
And can not separate them
This ideology has an ambition to govern the world
And I speak Arabic well
I see these aspirations
They dream of opening Rome
Open conquest means
This is the main thinking in this ideology
So you know simple proof
I say
That Saudi Arabia through its funds are willing to provide hundreds of millions of dollars to build a mosque in the Vatican
Because they will have a moral victory
And history lessons
Says
The Muslims went to Spain and the purpose was to colonize and spread Islam
History says they arrived in southern France
Europeans then felt the danger
They did the nice thing
But today they entered your country through your legal gaps
And humanity
And also through oil and oil money
You still have time to address the problem
The treatment will be the same way
It is an effective humanitarian approach
Through constructive and frank dialogue with every Muslim in your country
And to make choices between accepting or rejecting the ideology of terrorism
The rejection of the ideology of terrorism is through acceptance of high criticism into its texts
And the morals of those who pass under divine protection
And they will know
So the word is the most important steps of reform
The free word that does not allow the protection of any human being in history even if he holds the title of prophet
For whoever bears this attribute must prove it
If they do not accept these facts, the way back to the land of the Two Holy Mosques will be the shortest way for them
And by peaceful means

Old 05-26-2017, 03:56 AM

3,640 posts, read 23,008 times
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post

A better idea would be to severely limit bombing countries with Muslim majority. If you bomb Muslim countries, you teach second generation bombing Muslims is okay. That's why the second generation bombs even Muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
True that, but it is only part of the answer.
It's not part of the answer but part of the problem.

Quote:
why don't we teach these second generation Muslims that Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”
Because Muslim lives don't matter. All Muslims are to be blamed for these suicide bombers because "they are in the midst of Muslims". So it is said.

And then they say we don't condemn these suicide bombings. We do but the deaf can't hear.

Amir Khan condemns Manchester bombing on Good Morning Britain

How one British Muslim is responding to the Manchester bombing

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...ific-criminal/

Young British Muslims declare own jihad against Isis and other terrorists who 'hijack' Islam | The Independent

Hundreds of Muslims marching against terrorism in London 'ignored by British media' - Mirror Online

Quote:
when they choose to join ISIS and other terrorist groups, they choose to join an evil organization that kills their own people the most!

For your information,

indonesian police launch raid as Jakarta attacks linked to Islamic State

Indonesian police launch raid as Jakarta attacks linked to Islamic State | Reuters
Exactly my point!

Muslims ARE doing something against these terrorists but are still blamed for being Muslims the same as the suicide bombers and ISIS.

Quote:
You are going to blame the Indonesian foreign policy too? Last time I checked, majority of the Indonisia citizens are Muslims.
I can't see what kind of point is that?

Indonesian didn't bomb Libya or any other country. They are trying to catch the terrorists inside Indonesia. That's not a foreign policy but domestic policy. The same way, Pakistani army is fighting these terrorists in Pakistan. The terrorists there are not attacking Pakistani Muslims because of Pakistan's foreign policy but for being friendly with countries that bomb the Muslim countries.

The point is that Muslims ARE doing more than is often put out in the media but their fight against the terrorist is not recognized and publicized sufficiently in the media as the non-Muslim agencies in the West.

Quote:
Something just don't make sense, we need to be honest with each other and figure out what the hell is going on.
When the family of this suicide bomber in Manchester says that he did it because of what happened in Libya, we should know why he did it. That is not to say that it was justifiable reason to kill innocent people but we need to figure out how to stop the second generation (born in England) going to that extent. Blaming all Muslims or their religion is not going to stop the second generation taught in British schools.

I watched Question Time on BBC last night and one Muslim girl in a primary school was told by another girl that her (the Muslim girl) father is a terrorist (father has a beard). How did the second girl know that Muslim girl's father is a terrorist unless all Muslims are now seen and talked about in English homes as terrorists?

Quote:
It looks like these second generation radicalized Muslims are misinformed, brainwashed, and misguided. Come on now
Of course they are misinformed, brainwashed and misguided. Many of our first generation are also misinformed, brainwashed and misguided but we never committed suicide bombing or killed innocent people even if we were spat on and called "wogs" and "wogs go home" written on the walls outside our homes in the sixties and seventies.

One problem I have often noticed is that those who are well versed in their religion (Islam) by understanding the Qur'an properly, do not commit suicide bombing. It is always who are not well versed in their religion. Yet religion of Muslims is often blamed for such attacks as the one in Manchester.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:49 AM

39,024 posts, read 27,423,093 times
Quote:

One problem I have often noticed is that those who are well versed in their religion (Islam) by understanding the Qur'an properly, do not commit suicide bombing. It is always who are not well versed in their religion. Yet religion of Muslims is often blamed for such attacks as the one in Manchester.
It looks like there are different opinions in the Muslim community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPzkB5mr1U

Old 05-26-2017, 04:52 AM

Quote:

Exactly my point!

Muslims ARE doing something against these terrorists but are still blamed for being Muslims the same as the suicide bombers and ISIS.

Indonesian didn't bomb Libya or any other country. They are trying to catch the terrorists inside Indonesia. That's not a foreign policy but domestic policy. The same way, Pakistani army is fighting these terrorists in Pakistan. The terrorists there are not attacking Pakistani Muslims because of Pakistan's foreign policy but for being friendly with countries that bomb the Muslim countries.
You did not really answer the question.

My point is that ISIS kills MORE Muslims than non-Muslims, yet these radicalized second generation of Muslims chose to Join ISIS to kill westerners, why?

Can you answer that question please?

Another point I am making here is that if we want to stop ISIS, one of the most important things we can do is publicize the fact that ISIS is killing more “fellow” Muslims than any other victims. This will destroy ISIS propaganda that they are focused on a jihad or “holy war” against Christian and Jewish “occupiers”. No? Focus only on western foreign policy is part of the answer, not the magic answer.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:59 AM

Quote:
The point is that Indonesia did not bomb the Muslim countries, but terrorist group still chose them as a target.

So blaming the foreign policy is NOT the answer. You don't see the point? well, you should.

The question is NOT

is American foreign policy to blame for the Middle East's problems? The question is HOW MUCH is American foreign policy to blame for the middle east's problem

The honest answer to me is this,

Middle-East has never been a peaceful place. For thousands of years, religious conflicts have killed millions of muslims and have resulted in conquests of many other nations such as Spain, Persia, India etc… To come and say that America is the reason for it’s problems is just ignoring the history. If American intervention hadn’t taken place, muslims would still be killing each other regardless.

I would say that America is to blame for the amplification of the violence and terrorism, but the root cause of it has always been the problem with the middle-east itself. If we are to get any solutions, we need to start from the bottom.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 05-26-2017 at 05:20 AM..

Old 05-26-2017, 05:08 AM

26,273 posts, read 8,396,782 times
Quote:
You did not really answer the question.

My point is that ISIS kills MORE Muslims than non-Muslims, yet these radicalized second generation of Muslims chose to Join ISIS to kill westerners, why?

Can you answer that question please?

Another point I am making here is that if we want to stop ISIS, one of the most important things we can do is publicize the fact that ISIS is killing more “fellow” Muslims than any other victims. This will destroy ISIS propaganda that they are focused on a jihad or “holy war” against Christian and Jewish “occupiers”. No? Focus only on western foreign policy is part of the answer, not the magic answer.
ISIS have slaughtered their way across the middle east, mainly killing other Muslims. Why? Because they think their brand of Islam is the pure one. If you don't live up to that, they'll kill ya.

Plus they appeal to the young bored Muslims in western countries. 'Come and join us. There'll be loot, and plenty of rape and pillaging.' It makes such insignificant people feel important and wanted.

Have you not seen their recruitment videos? Lots of marching, carrying guns, and waving of black ISIS flags.The bored kids want an adventure. It helps that they feel a sense of superiority over everyone not Muslim, or not Muslim enough.

They remind me in some ways of the Nazi's during their grand tour of Europe in 1940. To the victor, the spoils. It's hard for us to understand the tribal mentality, of this cult disguised as a religion.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
ISIS have slaughtered their way across the middle east, mainly killing other Muslims. Why? Because they think their brand of Islam is the pure one. If you don't live up to that, they'll kill ya.

Plus they appeal to the young bored Muslims in western countries. 'Come and join us. There'll be loot, and plenty of rape and pillaging.' It makes such insignificant people feel important and wanted.

Have you not seen their recruitment videos? Lots of marching, carrying guns, and waving of black ISIS flags.The bored kids want an adventure. It helps that they feel a sense of superiority over everyone not Muslim, or not Muslim enough.

They remind me in some ways of the Nazi's during their grand tour of Europe in 1940. To the victor, the spoils. It's hard for us to understand the tribal mentality, of this cult disguised as a religion.
Yep.

I also want to add that ISIS is capable of attracting people from all walks of life, including professional such as doctors and not necessarily unemployed or impoverished people as widely believed. ISIS is governing according to Sharia laws. Its actions are justified based on cherry-picked Islamic scriptures. It succeeded in presenting itself as the vanguard defending the sunnis against the Shiites injustices. For those who want to repent their sins, ISIS has become the answer; it guarantees their one-way ticket to heaven.

So American foreign policy is just an excuse in my opinion.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:18 AM

26,996 posts, read 13,246,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post

It's very reassuring to know that Salman Abedi's mother is a Nuclear Scientist in Libya.

Salman Abedi 'spoke to his nuclear scientist mother just before the attack' - Telegraph

Old 05-26-2017, 07:27 AM

26,273 posts, read 8,396,782 times
This is Tommy Robinson, a man who risks his own life, under threat to himself, his wife, and his children. He says the things our craven politicians refuse to say.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies