Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2017, 06:45 AM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Not one of the intel agency directors -- including Brennan -- has said that he has evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

That's because there is no evidence.

If there were, the NSA, CIA, FBI and Director of National Intelligence would have presented it a long time ago and Trump would have been indicted by a grand jury.

As for the latest fake news stories about Trump supposedly trying to stop the investigation, all are based on anonymous sources. How surprising!
If you listened to Brennan yesterday there was enough Russian connections that he recommended the FBI perform further investigation. That investigation is still in progress. Many of the congressmen with the appropriate clearance have also seen the intelligence, when the time comes so will the public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 06:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
From your own link:

“I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons,” Brennan said, adding that he did not see proof of collusion before he left office on January 20"

Show me the man and I will find the crime.

This is what is happening.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:47 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,820,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Keep trying to prove a negative. It's comical and further discredits your side! LOL
If it is so comical, how come people in career intelligence positions feel the need for multiple investigations?

Old 05-24-2017, 06:49 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Oh yeah, Flynn, Manafort and others on Team Trump working for the Russians in the past had nothing to do with this.
Don't forget to use "collusion" in each sentence. It plays well to the others in your Leftist echo chamber!

Old 05-24-2017, 06:49 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Testifying that he warned the FBI a year ago, about direct Russian plots to sabotage our elections, Brennan has made it impossible for congressional investigations to brush past the issue. He refused demands to say that there was no evidence of it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.701aa0df41b5
A year ago Obama was President. End of.

Old 05-24-2017, 06:52 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
If it is so comical, how come people in career intelligence positions feel the need for multiple investigations?
Let me splain something to you Skippy. Your team is out of power and we're not going to take your advice or the road map you are so anxious to explore.
Better luck next time! LOL

Old 05-24-2017, 06:55 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Watergate took about 2 years to completely unravel. Sorry they are not working at a pace sufficient for your liking.

It's not like Trump and his compadres are offering any help or information to help clear things up and move them along.
The Watergate investigation was based on an actual crime that took place -- Nixon campaign operatives breaking into the DNC headquarters.

We have yet to hear that any crime occurred to justify an investigation into Trump.

When asked if there's any evidence that Trump did anything wrong, the intel agencies have said "no."

On the other hand, we know that Obama's former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her minions committed perjury, destroyed evidence after it was subpoenaed, gave the Russians 20% of our uranium in return for contributions to the Clinton Foundation, and mishandled classified material -- and there is no investigation into them going on that I know of.

We know that Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch obstructed justice by meeting with Bill Clinton. No investigation into her that I know of.

We know that Obama's FBI Director Comey obstructed justice by misrepresenting the relevant statute in the Hillary investigation. No investigation into him that I know of.

We know that Obama's CIA Director Brennan spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee and then lied about it. No investigation into him that I know of.

We know that Obama's Director of National Intelligence Clapper lied to Congress about Americans being spied on by the NSA. No investigation into him that I know of.

We know that Obama's IRS commissioner Koskinen lied about there being no records of IRS targeting of political groups. No investigation into him that I know of.

We know that Obama's IRS employee Lois Lerner took the fifth when questioned about the IRS targeting. No investigation into her that I know of.

Obama and his stooges -- the biggest gang of crooks ever to run this country.

But look at that shiny object over there -- it's Trump and the Russians!

Old 05-24-2017, 06:57 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Let me splain something to you Skippy. Your team is out of power and we're not going to take your advice or the road map you are so anxious to explore.
Better luck next time! LOL
LOL, yes you won, so guess what that means, it means that the Repubs are the ones going after your Fearless Leader, and it will not take much for them to move on to President Pence. Enjoy that, Buckaroo

Old 05-24-2017, 06:58 AM

589 posts, read 381,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
LOL, yes you won, so guess what that means, it means that the Repubs are the ones going after your Fearless Leader, and it will not take much for them to move on to President Pence. Enjoy that, Buckaroo
The investigation knows no party lines.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:01 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
How do you explain Watergate then? There was evidence. It took 2 years to get and there were plenty of anonymous sources. That's how it works. When you see smoke, you look for the fire. They are looking for the fire now. Maybe there won't be one and there's just smouldering but it's negligent not to look. And if there's nothing there, then that's good news, right?
Wrong.

There was evidence that a crime was committed by Nixon operatives right at the beginning of the Watergate investigation.

They were caught breaking into the DNC headquarters.

As soon as you come up with evidence that Trump and the Russians colluded, let us all know.

In the meantime, this is an investigation without a crime to investigate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies