Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2017, 09:21 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Oh please.

Where does the buck stop???????
So the thread title is a lie. Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:23 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
He didn't give them the gps coordinates. He said that we had nuclear subs there in the region. Isn't that obvious to anyone with a brain that we have them there? North Korea isn't as dumb as some people shocked by this.

Isn't this just Trump being a loudmouth in his own way to send a message?

Granted, I don't like Trump's brash style, but we've always had nuclear subs in hot spots since the 1950s since triad - it is literally in the history textbook I use in class. It seems like people are still reaching for imaginary things to whine about.
But now North Korea and others know that we have TWO off their coast. Not one or three or four targets but two. No need for Trump to be so specific. For any enemy tracking US subs this is useful information that confirms (or not) their own intel.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:26 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Maybe JUST maybe, the Brits should be furious at the Muslim guy who murdered a bunch of them.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:28 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
But now North Korea and others know that we have TWO off their coast. Not one or three or four targets but two. No need for Trump to be so specific. For any enemy tracking US subs this is useful information that confirms (or not) their own intel.
Lol...this from you people constantly complaining Trump is a liar. What makes you think there are any nuclear subs off the coast of NK? Next time you're at the library look over The Art of the Deal.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:37 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Maybe JUST maybe, the Brits should be furious at the Muslim guy who murdered a bunch of them.
But you see they can't, because than that would make them look responsible for having no control over their own country.

I'm sure the parents of the dead children are just outraged about Trump, but have no issues with their own leaders.

So you deflect and put the spotlight on someone else.

Like the teenage boy who takes mom's car without permission and wrecks it. He tells mom how his sister took $20 out of her purse last week.

May needs to be concerned about the safety of her people, and also all the tourist dollars now not coming to England.

Old 05-24-2017, 10:39 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,988,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Who are you to roll your eyes at the UK law enforcement and their knowledge?

Something else, just something else
I'm not sorry that I don't believe this will compromise their investigation.

Old 05-24-2017, 10:52 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Trump needs to get control over the deep state, but frankly this is Obamas fault. He could tell them to stop.
Just out of interest, is there anything that isn't Obamas fault?

Old 05-24-2017, 10:56 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It never ends.

Theresa May to tackle Donald Trump over Manchester bombing evidence

Theresa May will confront Donald Trump over the stream of leaks of crucial intelligence about the Manchester bomb attack when she meets the US president at a Nato summit in Brussels on Thursday.

British officials were infuriated on Wednesday when the New York Times published forensic photographs of sophisticated bomb parts that UK authorities fear could complicate the expanding investigation into the lethal blast in which five further arrests have been made in the UK and two more in Libya
Finn,

so the NYT publishing a story equals trump leaking info??

sorry but I don't see trump leaking to the NYT...fox maybe, but not the NYT

Old 05-24-2017, 10:58 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I'll go along with this. The prez needs to grab some people by the scruff and take charge. Watching Trump as president he just doesn't seem to be....really presidential. Truly on top of what's going on. There's something missing. Intelligence matters and keeping a handle on leaks IS an issue. The WH leaks like a pasta strainer. Trump needs to lead from the front, and get this gaggle whipped into something that at least looks like a cabinet.

Right now things just seem to be disorganized and flying seat of the pants day to day. I'm not bashing, and I'm not anti Trump. But nor am I a "Trumpette" (I believe that's the phrase in style). Just things as I see them from my porch.
Totally agree with this.

Old 05-24-2017, 11:02 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Can't be Trump, his big mouth just reveals the secret locations of US nuclear subs.

Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT | Reuters
I just read the article. As usual, the press in their outrage over Trump telling someone about nuclear subs, then tells the world more information than it sounds like Trump did. What's wrong with these people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies