Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2017, 01:56 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Not paying attention to the hate and lies Trump spewed in his rallies? Yep, you got me on that, I was most definitely not paying attention to that!
Words aren't violence, in spite of the snowflakes that think they are. But beating innocent women over the head with bricks, while wearing masks is. Apparently, you weren't paying attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 02:00 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Stop lying about the Holy Bible because the Bible is what warns of this mess that this country is in.
I know the candidate claims to be a Christian. Well Christains, real ones, are given to try to have the mind of Christ. Now tell me, when did Jesus body slam a person and punch them then lie about why ? You talk about the state of the country? Well how about people claiming to be Christians and doing exactly the opposite of their Lord thought, preached, and lived. Of whom much is given much is expected. See many people don't acknowledge that the wealth they enjoy is a gift from God to freely share with others. Instead conservatives claim to be Christians but are content to see their neighbors starve or die of illness. We are in a mess perhaps God has judged us and found us failing.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:01 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Words aren't violence, in spite of the snowflakes that think they are. But beating innocent women over the head with bricks, while wearing masks is. Apparently, you weren't paying attention.
I'm not going to bother to list all of the incidents of physical violence BY Trump supporters but if you aren't aware of the many, many times that happened, you are the one who wasn't paying attention.

But I'm sure you'll justify it anyway, because IOKIYAR, right?

Old 05-25-2017, 02:02 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Stop lying about the Holy Bible because the Bible is what warns of this mess that this country is in.

Yup, maybe God sends his army of angels down here to take down Trump and all his supporters.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Correct words are not violence and neither is asking a question. What is violence is what the candidate did to the reported. What a snowflake was the candidate. Imagine if the reporter had shot him in a stand your ground state.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:04 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I suggest the Republican is very worried about this election and the stress of worrying about the possible loss set him up for losing his temper. The journalist was not being any more obnoxious than expected. Lying about what actually happened, even though there were professional observers present, is another indication of the depths of this man's fear. We will know what effect this has had later this afternoon.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I suggest the Republican is very worried about this election and the stress of worrying about the possible loss set him up for losing his temper. The journalist was not being any more obnoxious than expected. Lying about what actually happened, even though there were professional observers present, is another indication of the depths of this man's fear. We will know what effect this has had later this afternoon.
What a coward and self righteous hypocritical Christian that dope is. Jesus took much harder questions then what the CBO score was and never attacked anyone.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:07 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
He didn't want to answer the question - he had punted on giving an opinion on ACHA until the CBO score came out, and was obviously crossing his fingers that it wouldn't be until after the election today. When his wish didn't come true and it came out earlier, he still tried to get away without answering the question and being on the record about where he stands on this bill.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:08 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Not really? The "typical conservative" is more likely the one GETTING body slammed after running his or her mouth.

In any case, I see a lawsuit brewing for this one.

Source?

Old 05-25-2017, 02:15 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
He'd be praised if he was a democrat.
You made up a scenario in your head that makes you feel better than the one reality presented you with. I understand the need for a defense mechanism, but you do understand that the rest of us are not obliged to entertain an argument based on what is essentially your daydream, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies