Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 08:34 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Your sheep mentality literally gave us Trump.

Bernie would have beaten Trump in an electoral landslide as he wouldn't have lost the blue collar voters the way Hillary did.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz And The DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders. Where's The Outrage? | HuffPost

Wikileaks Reveals DNC Had Hillary Clinton Moles Inside The Bernie Sanders Campaign

If you are fine with what is in these articles - then you 100% deserve everything that Trump gives you.
Your link says Democrats supported Clinton over sanders, which again is not against any DNC rule. What Am I supposed to be outraged over ?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It wouldn't have been a landslide I do not believe but he would have won.

Just think how different things would be today.
Tell me what the big policy difference is between Clinton and Sanders is ?

Old 05-25-2017, 08:39 PM

18,492 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Quite a few of us are fed up with having to choose the lesser of two evils.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:39 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Quote:
Tell me what the big policy difference is between Clinton and Sanders is ?
Why are you so upset? Trump won and the corporate Democrats still retain control over the party. So the worst outcome didnt happen. It could have been worse for you. Sanders could have won and the big money and lobbyist influence would have been greatly reduced. A true nightmare for a lot of people in the Democratic Party.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I dont have a problem with you saying that, I dont have a problem with you wanting to change the system.

I have a problem with you losing and then claiming someone cheated, especially when the person you claim should have won was an outsider who barely got 30% support from inside the party.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:44 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Stop voting.

Your soul will thank you.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Why are you so upset? Trump won and the corporate Democrats still retain control over the party. So the worst outcome didnt happen. It could have been worse for you. Sanders could have won and the big money and lobbyist influence would have been greatly reduced. A true nightmare for a lot of people in the Democratic Party.
Me being upset has nothing to do with what you claim. It has to do with the arguments people im responding to are making.

Those arguments are not backed up by facts, but rather emotion.

I have stated before, most of the bernie supporters I know didnt even vote for him, and i live in an open primary state.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:51 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Quote:
Me being upset has nothing to do with what you claim. It has to do with the arguments people im responding to are making.

Those arguments are not backed up by facts, but rather emotion.

I have stated before, most of the bernie supporters I know didnt even vote for him, and i live in an open primary state.
Yes, we know you support the DNC shenanigans. If Bernie or any other strong New Deal progressive that fight against big money in politics wins the Democratic nomination, that candidate will of course have to fight both against the corporate Democrats and the Republican candidate. A progressive is a bigger threat than a Republican to these people, and their actions prove it.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:54 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
As they should. They got screwed.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:56 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
DNC putting on a facade of neutrality while actively working to sabotage any candidate who could threaten their chosen one. Their behavior is no better than Trump and the GOP.

Time to drain the two-party swamp.

And CNN should be sued for passing Clinton the debate questions in advance.

They should be shut down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies