Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 06:20 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times

Advertisements

Damn I hate the media. The story may or may not be true but I can only find it in crappy fake news sites and I am actually curious if it is true. Sounds like her MO but again, crappy sources.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:21 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Damn I hate the media. The story may or may not be true but I can only find it in crappy fake news sites and I am actually curious if it is true. Sounds like her MO but again, crappy sources.
Just watch the video.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:28 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
People need to pay attention to this. A couple Pakis have the goods on the entire Democrat party and are blackmailing them into supporting Muslim causes.
Well that would be surprising considering how many Jews are in and support the (D's). DWS is a Jew from district full of Jews. They would likely kick her to the curb next election if what you speculate is true.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:36 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
You don't believe your own eyes and ears?
The video is clearly of her, and that unfortunately is her voice.

Why she is not being ostracized by the media over her role in helping Hillary over Bernie, and then something like this is unreal. Every little thing a (R) does his not only held against them for years, but brought back up when they do something else. DWS clearly broke ethical if not laws in what she did. The same is true of Donna Brazile, yet somehow they both are still welcome with open arms in the Democratic party.

Where are the Bernie supporters demanding their resignations/scalps?

Old 05-25-2017, 07:36 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Quote:
I remember the original story from Politico. House Democrats fire two IT staffers amid criminal investigation - POLITICO

It sounds like political correctness will cause Democrats to slow walk any investigation -

"Meeks said he was hesitant to believe the accusations against Alvi, Imran Awan and the three other staffers, saying their background as Muslim Americans, some with ties to Pakistan, could make them easy targets for false charges."

In post #6 mightleavenyc has a good point. And look which Democrats these people were working for -

"The Awans are “accused of stealing equipment from members’ offices without their knowledge and committing serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network,” according to Politico. Many of the Democrats who employed the Awans are members of the House Committee on Homeland Security, the Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence."

Dem Staffer Suspected Of Security Breach Fled To Pakistan | The Daily Caller

If the MSM wasn't so obsessed with trying to take down Trump this would be a major scandal. And why aren't House Democrats demanding the FBI step in and investigate this case? What are they hiding?

Last edited by Dockside; 05-25-2017 at 08:25 AM..

Old 05-25-2017, 08:08 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,353 times
She's telling the officer that the property was hers, and he has no legal authority to confiscate the property of someone who is not under investigation.
If he refuses to give it back, he would face consequences.

That's just basic right there. Absolutely nothing more on that side of the story.

The actual case that the officer is investigating seems interesting though, and i hope we learn more about it.
If there are moles in any position in our government they should be punished to the fullest extent.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:25 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
She's telling the officer that the property was hers, and he has no legal authority to confiscate the property of someone who is not under investigation.
If he refuses to give it back, he would face consequences.

That's just basic right there. Absolutely nothing more on that side of the story.

The actual case that the officer is investigating seems interesting though, and i hope we learn more about it.
If there are moles in any position in our government they should be punished to the fullest extent.
It doesn't matter who's property it is, if it is evidence in a crime the cops get to keep it.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:31 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
The video is from a Congressional Hearing - These hearings are all video taped and also usually shown on CSPAN. The very FACT that the Washington Post and New York Times has ZERO interest in this Criminal Investigation should tell you something ..... the "crappy fake news sites" (so far I've found it in Politico and Freebeacon, The Hill along with the Investigative Team at the Daily Caller who actually uncovered the entire thing.

As one of eight members of the Committee on Appropriations’ Legislative Branch subcommittee, Wasserman Schultz is in charge of the budget of the police force that is investigating her staffer and how he managed to extract so much money and information from members.

In a highly unusual exchange, the Florida lawmaker uses a hearing on the Capitol Police’s annual budget to spend three minutes repeatedly trying to extract a promise from the chief that he will return a piece of evidence being used to build an active case.

That "piece of evidence" was her OWN laptop that HER IT Employee stole from her and hid in another building.
AWAN had access before the Daily Caller Investigation to the entire House System - Wasserman Schultz hire him as the head IT guy and he brought in his entire family - they are all Pakistani Muslims. Does it make sense to you or anyone else for them to have this kind of access and for Awan himself to have made over $2 Million in salary over a 3 year period?

The New York Times is way too busy publishing Classified Information that is harming the British Investigation into a Terror Attack by ISIS in Manchester, UK that they got from "anonymous sources" in the USA Intelligence Community.

Awan made nearly $2 million since starting as an IT support staffer for House Democrats in 2004, according to public salary data. Alvi, who worked for House Democrats beginning in 2007, earned more than $1.3 million as an IT staffer during that time.

As shared employees, Awan, Alvi and their relatives worked for dozens of House Democrats at a time, meaning no one lawmaker was responsible for paying their full salary.
Politico

A 19 year old relative of Awan had a "salary" of $150,000 ..... that make sense to you?

The Daily Caller links have the entire story and are following the investigation - Wasserman Shultz will NOT be able to intimidate the Capitol Police into shutting it down .... Sounds a lot like "Obstruction of Justice" and Abuse of Power doesn't it.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:32 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It doesn't matter who's property it is, if it is evidence in a crime the cops get to keep it.
Of course it mattered. How would they have known what was on the laptop? Did they have a warrant to for DWS' laptop? If they did, it would be a huge story, but that's highly unlikely.

Old 05-25-2017, 08:37 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Of course it mattered. How would they have known what was on the laptop? Did they have a warrant to for DWS' laptop? If they did, it would be a huge story, but that's highly unlikely.
Doesn't matter. It was stolen and now it is considered evidence. No warrant needed. It's the same as if your car was stolen and used to commit a crime. The police will take it for the investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies