Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump let go Obama appointees from intelligence positions to stop leaks?
Yes, Trump is responsible and needs to take charge now, let Obama appointees from intelligence agencies go 108 85.04%
No, these leaks are useful 19 14.96%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 05:04 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Drop in the bucket.....the 4th-branch of government, the piggish and bloated
Federal-Bureaucracy, is staffed with mainly Leftwing-loons.
Quote:
And yeah, those Leftwing-loons are mainly career employees, not appointees.
The you have the Sleeper-commies that are hiding-out in the executive-branch, leaking info and doing other nasty stuff. If they can be found and fired........PURGE THOSE RATS.
I'd like to see your data for the bolded. How do you know this? I can tell you, anecdotally, that most of the civil servants/federal workers I've ever met (DoD especially) are right-wing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 05:15 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Mainstream media echoes. ^^^^^^^^^

Politico?

Does it ever stop!?

Do you people EVER look at/listen to another side?

All the left does is discuss the person of Trump and hardly ever hold an intelligent conversation about policy and the many non-Russian related needs of the country and its people.

It's Russia...Russia...Russia....day after day the media beats the drum about Russia, and the personality of the President.

It's a cloud that has been created by the left and they keep it going not for the good of the country but for whatever inane, hateful purpose they harbor.

This is absolute madness. Even Hillary is back on the "why I lost" train. She cannot let go either.

The President does not conform to their idea of what a President "should be" and cannot accept that who he is, he is.

The leakers are undoubtedly left leaning. If they can be found, they ought to be released of their responsibilities. They are undermining the administration.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:19 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Long story short, Mr. Trump is finding the US Presidency is more 'complicated' than the challenges presented in his previous gig as head Patriarch in a boutique family business. (Who knew? ) Further & truly complicated because his belief is that he can competently perform the duties & responsibilities of both 'gigs' at the same time. His major conflict of issue is his inability to choose between his own personal best interests & that of the US & the American people.

One of the ways he 'revealed his hand' was by choosing an inexperienced family member over Chris Christie. Another is Mr. Bannon's continuing influence in his allegiance to 'deconstruct the administrative state'.

Why the Trump administration has so many vacancies - POLITICO

"It’s like a medieval court."
And the liberal media are the court jesters.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:32 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
And the liberal media are the court jesters.
The Trump administration is in no need of (more) court jesters, particularly if one is looking to competently manage the 'business' of a legitimate US Presidency.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
He can fire every one to satiate his paranoia however there is a downside to this course of action=
https://results.searchlock.com/searc...le&chnm=js_270

Old 06-01-2017, 06:25 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Mainstream media echoes. ^^^^^^^^^

Politico?

Does it ever stop!?

Do you people EVER look at/listen to another side?

All the left does is discuss the person of Trump and hardly ever hold an intelligent conversation about policy and the many non-Russian related needs of the country and its people.

It's Russia...Russia...Russia....day after day the media beats the drum about Russia, and the personality of the President.

It's a cloud that has been created by the left and they keep it going not for the good of the country but for whatever inane, hateful purpose they harbor.

This is absolute madness. Even Hillary is back on the "why I lost" train. She cannot let go either.

The President does not conform to their idea of what a President "should be" and cannot accept that who he is, he is.

The leakers are undoubtedly left leaning. If they can be found, they ought to be released of their responsibilities. They are undermining the administration.
OK. So let's forget the fact that there are many indications that Donald Trump and his appointees were/are involved in some very serious dealings with the Russians, dealings that are wholly for inappropriate for a President. Let's say he has been above board with them since before the election. He hasn't been charged with anything, so that's entirely possible.

Now we're back to judging Trump on his performance, and that isn't good either. Tell us, what has he done for Americans? I mean, done, not what has he tried, or said, or thought, or Tweeted, but DONE for us. I await your response with bated breath.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:35 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
I don't see it as a matter of stopping the leaks (which I believe are mostly fake news anyway), but it should be his own team, those that share common values and decency with the President.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:23 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
OK. So let's forget the fact that there are many indications that Donald Trump and his appointees were/are involved in some very serious dealings with the Russians, dealings that are wholly for inappropriate for a President. Let's say he has been above board with them since before the election. He hasn't been charged with anything, so that's entirely possible.

Now we're back to judging Trump on his performance, and that isn't good either. Tell us, what has he done for Americans? I mean, done, not what has he tried, or said, or thought, or Tweeted, but DONE for us. I await your response with bated breath.
How's about using the same yardstick that's been used for past presidents. Give him at least a year if not two and then "wait with baited breath".
If by mid-terms he's not accomplished much of anything I'd fully agree it's time to wind up the "get off the pot or get out" train.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies