Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 11:25 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The kid is a punk POS. One day he will do that to someone who will turn around and knock his head off. Makes my blood boil seeing the video!!
I have seen such kids get their due. Saw one mouth off to a person in public and he beat the kid with open hand, knocked him to the ground and the little baby ran off screaming like a child crying. Everyone around laughed our arses off.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:41 AM

251 posts, read 311,556 times
6 months of hell week with the Navy SEALS would do him very nicely.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:49 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
1. He is a kid.

2. He is disrupting class.

3. He is physically threatening someone (his authority figure).

4. You really need to take a logic course because you are horrible at logical process.
I thought the quotes were enough for even the most simple minds to understand, but apparently not.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:01 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I thought the quotes were enough for even the most simple minds to understand, but apparently not.
Failure to state.

Make an argument or get lost.

People who act with arrogance are just idiots hiding behind such behavior. That isn't you is it?

Old 05-27-2017, 12:06 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Educate me. You put "racist" in the title. Tell me what you meant.
multiple n-words at the end.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,555,354 times
That teacher really kept his cool. I'm going to assume the kid was suspended or expelled. What an ahole.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:15 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,780,861 times
What a PC world we live in, eh? The kid is special. He just needs some hugs and understanding.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:34 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
This is a good example of the atmosphere in many of the US classrooms today.

The totally offensive and obnoxious behavior of this student makes me wonder if he had ingested something to trigger the violent behavior.

The behavior accepted by the teacher shows how little authority teachers now have.
I think your lack any idea of how employee's that work in various institutions .. such as Schools, Colleges, Law Enforcement, Hospitals, Politics, Courtroom Staff/Judges etc etc. I've witnessed first hand how Ignorant, angry people, regardless of age how they act out, verbally bully anyone they deem a good target.

I also can say, I have in my 46 year career as a Caregiver, I have been yelled at, threatened, belly bumped, grabbed, pinched, smacked, hands grabbing my breast as I walked by. Guess what, they weren't just the patients either. They were people who demanded something that was impossible to do, respond to or unable to act fast enough. WE are NOT allowed to act in kind back. We take courses on how to de-escalte, and what you say or do can often escalate the angers, frustrations into something extremely dangerous. I stood my ground without punching back or yell and scream at them. Talking calmly may seem like a wimpy response, but believe me, giving directions, speaking calmly, offering some sort of timeline for whatever and Security would be called by any observer, to come and address them IF confrontations were escalating.

In the OP's example, this kid was out of control, and security was likely called meanwhile Teacher ( Dr. Chu) tried to redirect him but it only aggravated him more. Teacher was wise to step away. IMO. No doubt alerted security/Office to some code that described what was going on. I'm also betting the other students in the classroom were interviewed as well as this video tape. That kid will be looked at, his background, parent's contacted etc to get a sense how dangerous is this student not just to the teacher, but others.

We didn't get the outcome, the consequences of what this out of control ANGRY young man received either. He could get banned from the school, He could have mandatory counselling or at the very least a mental health assessment. He could have been on drugs for all we know?????

Old 05-27-2017, 12:49 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,883,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCity56 View Post
That teacher should have jumped off and unleashed a Jackie Chan style round house to that kid's face.
Speaking of racist.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:04 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Failure to state.

Make an argument or get lost.

People who act with arrogance are just idiots hiding behind such behavior. That isn't you is it?
The are comments in literally almost every thread with people saying the best course of action is to just ignore it, which obviously has and will fail here (as it will in most situations).

Doesn't get any more elementary than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies