Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 12:42 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,507,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I think I heard an answer to this question last week.

"If he took a dump on his desk you would defend it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf4EePPQ60
I didn't hear whatever that is and I have no desire to listen to it here. No creditability on that screen whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 12:43 PM

24,259 posts, read 16,939,309 times
Talking about Trump with people I will often say there were 3 types of voters those who Loved him, Loathed him or Lumped him. I think most people lumped him meaning that they voted for him because he was not Hillary and they liked some of what he was saying.

I fall into the Lump him category. I like Trump but shudder at some of the things he says but I really think that America dodged a lethal bullet with Hillary.
I also Lumped Obama. I have been around long enough to know that any President in the end will do some good things and some bad things. America is a big country and one cannot please everyone.

I'm sure that if Hillary had won she would have had her supporters that would have turned a blind eye to her many scandals that were much more real then anything Trump has done with Russia.

My critique about Trump and his people is that they are lousy at getting the word out about a new policy etc... and the media is not on his side so they make things up to fill in the blanks.

For example the so called Muslim Ban was not a ban but a 90 day pause in travel from dangerous areas of the world that Obama had named but didn't do anything about.
Another example is the border Wall. Trump should tell us the real cost of allowing illegal aliens to live in our country which might change the minds of the protesters that want them here except not living in their backyards.

Trump needs to reach out to assure the masses that he is working in the best interest of the country but the media will not report that and the media seems to be running the country and shaping public opinion like never before.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:48 PM

185 posts, read 117,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
You just called all Trump supporters crazy nut jobs. That's half of this country at least.

How is that remotely possible?
Less than half since more than half did not vote for him. I used the "some" qualifier for a reason. "Some" have jumped off the train already - sensible given the revelations of his traitorous actions - but those who are still on it are probably hardcore nutjobs.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:50 PM

7,791 posts, read 6,344,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I think I heard an answer to this question last week.

"If he took a dump on his desk you would defend it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGf4EePPQ60
If a man took a dump on Cooper's desk he would probably get an erection.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:52 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The same thing it will take diehard Hillary supporters to criticize her.

In most cases it will never happen. People are too invested in their dream candidate to honestly and critically examine these individuals.
I think it goes deeper than that. He is doing everything he can to accomplish what he promised the American voter he would do. The American voter from normal states agree with him and made him president. A house divided against itself cannot stand so we are not joining his and our enemies to destroy the chances of having an acceptable law abiding country that we want to live in. It is not him personally beyond his ability to get things right again for all of us. You don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

So say and do whatever you want to do to try and destroy our country as the last president did and is still trying to do but me and my house will be for a strong, law abiding, America. My advice to anyone who cares for themselves is to get on board or get out of the way because it is going to happen. America will be great again in spite of the traitors in this country. You know those traitors who are leaking information to make our country weak and to destroy us. I think it is time to arrest news agencies that purposely report classified information when they know they are doing it. We shouldn't have one set of rules for the news and another for the rest of us.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:04 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,465,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCity56 View Post
Less than half since more than half did not vote for him. I used the "some" qualifier for a reason. "Some" have jumped off the train already - sensible given the revelations of his traitorous actions - but those who are still on it are probably hardcore nutjobs.
Voters and supporters are two different groups

Old 05-27-2017, 01:04 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCity56 View Post
Did you not see my post? The normal states voted for him. We have states who do not believe in law and order and have the tail wagging the dog. Ignorance of what is right and wrong is guiding their thoughts and helping them to think they are right when they are SO wrong. Luckily our ancestors foresaw such flawed thinking and set up a government that will not let them rule over the normal states. All states matter as well as all lives matter. The problem is some of you don't realize that.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:09 PM

8,785 posts, read 4,445,919 times
yawn

Probably the same thing that will convince die hard HRC idolizers and BHO idolizers to quit worshipping them.

next

Old 05-27-2017, 01:14 PM

37,743 posts, read 40,800,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Just as some threads in the religion forum ask (what would it take for one to believe in god), and in view of the accelerating blunders of president trump, I am genuinely curious.

Trump supporters seem to be very loyal to him. I'm not disputing that.

What would it take for you to criticize him? What action or speech would make you doubt?
Well, for Number 1, weenies would have to stop asking for it. We disrespect weenies more than anything we feel about Trump. Frankly, they make me want to puke so I don't even want to cross the street to be near them, nevermind buy the crappola they're selling.

Old 05-27-2017, 01:15 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,046,713 times
plenty of Trump fans criticize him. Many criticize him for not repealing DACA, not pulling out of NAFTa, giving liberals Ivanka and Jared any influence in his administration etc

but then the left continues to go on their crazy tirades, with their arrogance and superiority complex, which makes everyone quite happy to stay on the Trump train

and then Hillary comes back out and makes loads of people thankful that we dodged that bullet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies