Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 05:26 PM

1,132 posts, read 2,124,653 times

Advertisements

Their Messiah, Obama, went down, then their next life-hope, corrupt Hillary followed, and they just CAN'T handle it. Their hate and violence now erupts.

Old 05-27-2017, 05:43 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Right wingers who bomb abortion clinics or beat up gays are rare and don't represent other right wingers. Left wingers who riot in the streets or beat people up are not rare. In fact, they represent everyone who believes as they do and are bad people. At least that's what some damn idiots here think. It can't be that there are bad seeds in every group of people who do things that 99.9% of everyone else disagree with

Old 05-27-2017, 05:57 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Conservative speakers are not a "group of aggressors". No don't spin it, tell it like it is. Left wing mobs are aggressive and violent. They want to intimidate and shut down free speech. They attack individuals for just wearing a t-shirt or hat.
Was nothing to do with speakers. In some of the Berkeley battles there are clearly guys with red hats, tee shirts and staves battling with the anarchists. Platoon strength or more. Those are not protestors nor speakers. May be completely defensive...may mot be...but clearly participating and not running away.

The anarchists are quite clear. Do not give a damn one way or other about free speech...they wish to create anarchy which is exactly what they did at Berkeley.

I am not in the least sympathetic to the Berkeley protesters attempting to suppress speech. Evil when done by the left or right. I defend their right not to listen but not to prevent the speech. But that was not the problem at Berkeley. It simply got too violent for public safety and that was the work of the anarchists.

These guys are real trouble and need to be brought under control by the left and right. Not easy though. Hit and run tactics with good communications creates a heck of a problem for a Police Dept. Actually the best solution may be to set up a deliberate confrontation and then hit them with overwhelming force and beat the hell out of them in the bargain.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:31 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
The typical response you will get from the right is that liberals are unstable and fueled be their emotions/ liberalism is a mental disorder.

The Typical response you will get from the left is that it's justified, the actions of a few don't represent the whole, or that the right does it too.

The truth is that young people do stupid things and are more violent than older people. Most liberals are young. Add to this that some minority groups (particularly African Americans) disproportionately commit far more crime. Put these groups in a situation to behave badly, and they often will.

Basically, left-wing political ideology in the U.S. is not the reason why the left is associated with violence. It's simply that the people that generally subscribe to it are already more likely to be violent or unreasonable. Give a reason for kids or stupid people to rebel and they will. Nothing more, nothing less
This left-wing peacenik grandma begs to differ. Many of us rebel in our own ways. Look deeper.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:38 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Their Messiah, Obama, went down, then their next life-hope, corrupt Hillary followed, and they just CAN'T handle it. Their hate and violence now erupts.
Oh good grief, brainwashing is bad for you, try thinking about that if possible.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:46 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
If this is a serious question, I have a serious answer. Progressives sincerely believe those who disagree with them are evil people and, since they are evil, violence is justified by the righteous.......the Progressives.
They do? Wow you're the bomb you figured out all by yourself what progressives sincerely believe, only problem is you're dead wrong

Old 05-27-2017, 09:59 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
A white supremacist just murdered 2 men in Portland after abusing a Muslim woman, and it's the left who are the violent ones?

More people have died from right-wing terrorists in this country in the past month, than by refugees in the past 40 years. Right wingers are the violent ones, and right-wing terrorism is a growing problem in this country thanks to Trump.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:02 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I think there is a movement out there encouraging them to do so as well as the verbal attacks on here. I am noticing a pattern. And they blame Trump when he is 5000 miles away. No, I am not so dumb I listen to such fiction.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:21 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I think there is a movement out there encouraging them to do so as well as the verbal attacks on here. I am noticing a pattern. And they blame Trump when he is 5000 miles away. No, I am not so dumb I listen to such fiction.
verbal attacks on these forums? Could you give us a few examples?

Old 05-27-2017, 10:43 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
verbal attacks on these forums? Could you give us a few examples?
I could by people on the right and not even so much about it being political. I try to submit them if I see them (I block others.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies