Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 02:19 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,210,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump, who's doctor says is "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" waited and waved from a golf cart while other world leaders walked.

"The distance between Donald Trump and his G7 partners was spelled out dramatically today when Theresa May and the leaders of Italy, France, Germany, Japan and Canada strolled the streets of Taormina, Sicily — while he followed in a golf cart.

The six are planning to put pressure on Mr Trump over his opposition to free trade and efforts to combat climate change. They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle.

https://twitter.com/MaggieJordanACN/...94179835551744
This is really petty.

You cannot combat something that doesn't exist (oh, I know ...you believe it; but not everyone does.) So-called "climate change" is an invention of liberals to control behavior that they do not like. It isn't real science, and there is more than sufficient proof that has been published over and over of how they fudge and falsify information.

There are probably just as many scientists that don't believe in this false "science" (maybe more) as do. But they are discredited by the Left (intentionally). The only ones that are allowed to speak are the elite that believe this crap.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:22 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,721,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I can't believe these immature libs complaining about Trump on this. Don't you remember that Trump has very PAINFUL Heel spurs!!!!!.
No, he is past draft age now, his foot (either the right or left, he can't remember which) is all better miraculously.

Some are touting this foreign trip as a success, but I don't see it that way. It was as if we sent Pee Wee Herman to our closest allies and held him up as our leader. I bet all the leaders over there were shaking their heads, wondering where this dummy came from. I am truly ashamed that he was the person we sent over there to shore up our relationships.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:23 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,376,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Trump, who's doctor says is "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" waited and waved from a golf cart while other world leaders walked.

"The distance between Donald Trump and his G7 partners was spelled out dramatically today when Theresa May and the leaders of Italy, France, Germany, Japan and Canada strolled the streets of Taormina, Sicily — while he followed in a golf cart.

The six are planning to put pressure on Mr Trump over his opposition to free trade and efforts to combat climate change. They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle.

https://twitter.com/MaggieJordanACN/...94179835551744
LOL. I guess old Donald thought it best not to bully and push anyone out of his way when it comes to walking a few blocks.

Last edited by Fatty MacButter; 05-27-2017 at 02:57 PM..

Old 05-27-2017, 02:26 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,328,045 times
Was it a fossil fuel burning golf cart?

Old 05-27-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is really petty.

You cannot combat something that doesn't exist (oh, I know ...you believe it; but not everyone does.) So-called "climate change" is an invention of liberals to control behavior that they do not like. It isn't real science, and there is more than sufficient proof that has been published over and over of how they fudge and falsify information.

There are probably just as many scientists that don't believe in this false "science" (maybe more) as do. But they are discredited by the Left (intentionally). The only ones that are allowed to speak are the elite that believe this crap.

And how do you know this, nonsenseguy ? Are you a scientist who studies this stuff ? Have you personally researched it to come to such a firm position ? The answer is NO, you just KNOW IT.

What is most concerning about the stance people like you take is that you really do not care about what happens to future generations. When Arizona is beachfront property, you will be in your grave, so why should you care. However, some of us DO care about our children, grandchildren, and their children.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:33 PM

33,511 posts, read 18,016,900 times
Trump would get bad press if two angels of God from Heaven picked him up and carried him.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:33 PM

38,982 posts, read 50,947,172 times
The symbolism of a crippled and weak America this presents is disturbing.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump would get bad press if two angels of God from Heaven picked him up and carried him.

Believe me, it would take a lot more than TWO ANGELS ! A crane might do the trick, but never two angels.

Look, you have to admit it, Trump brings on all this s*** himself. He simply can not act like a normal , rational, intelligent, in control human being for even a minute. He always has to be the showman and clown, even in situations where he needs to be Presidential.

Don't blame us for simply noticing the things he does.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:38 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,328,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Perhaps he should have ridden a donkey.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:41 PM

33,511 posts, read 18,016,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Perhaps he should have ridden a donkey.
Trump is used to golf carts. They are fun to ride. I rode one just yesterday on a palm tree farm that was huge.. lot to see, aisles of plants, colors of every flower, bush and tree. I can understand why Trump is partial to a golf cart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies