Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 09:25 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I find your post more than a little racist, but I'll pretend that you're asking a serious question.
Bringing kids into a life of poverty where you can't support them and you depend on government handouts is the cruelest thing you can do to children. I'd want better for my kids, much better.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I find your post more than a little racist, but I'll pretend that you're asking a serious question.
It appears by your comment that you think all hood rats are black. No, there are whites too and I find your response racist.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
If I could get back the money I pay in taxes, I could afford to have the joy of raising a child. Why is it "fair" that the government gets to take my mmoney and give it to ghetto hoodrats who are birthing the next generation of criminals?
Shhhhhh You poor thing.. YOU have no idea where your taxes actually go to?? Why not do a little research.. Who di you thing pays for military, Policing, Firefighters, maintenance of roads, building those pesky bridges or heavens, pays those 911 operators?

Why do you somehow believe your tax dollars do what you suggest?/ Because you my dearest only listen to ALT-RIght conspiracy mis-information that tells you that.. HATE Taxes.. HATE Government on ALL levels.. HATE your neighbours and above all.. WHY should YOU pay for those who don;t pull up themselves by those "Bootstraps"??

Yep, I've been hearing this since I can remember... DID YOU chose to be born into circumstances that you cannot afford to have children? OF course not! So, how come GOP want's to dis-able the ability to afford contraception to those unable to afford BC?? OR why would GOP suggest people like yourself to be out priced to afford HC Insurance.. Actually.. the List is endless.. and I;m betting you live in a RED STATE that hasn't safety nets in place for folks like you!!

Vote your conscience.. and stop blaming the working poor and the extremely poor for your inability to afford having children!! At least, your are bing responsible enough and able to prevent unwanted or products of rape becoming the few decade long RESPONSIBILITY of yours! Many don't have that luxury, so guess you are better off than majority of American citizenry!!

But for every road repairs, bridge, police actions, fire response, flood/hurricane responses.. THANK your LUCKY STARS they are there!!

Talk about "Snowflakes" or just maybe mis-informed??

Old 05-28-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Shhhhhh You poor thing.. YOU have no idea where your taxes actually go to?? Why not do a little research.. Who di you thing pays for military, Policing, Firefighters, maintenance of roads, building those pesky bridges or heavens, pays those 911 operators?

Why do you somehow believe your tax dollars do what you suggest?/ Because you my dearest only listen to ALT-RIght conspiracy mis-information that tells you that.. HATE Taxes.. HATE Government on ALL levels.. HATE your neighbours and above all.. WHY should YOU pay for those who don;t pull up themselves by those "Bootstraps"??

Yep, I've been hearing this since I can remember... DID YOU chose to be born into circumstances that you cannot afford to have children? OF course not! So, how come GOP want's to dis-able the ability to afford contraception to those unable to afford BC?? OR why would GOP suggest people like yourself to be out priced to afford HC Insurance.. Actually.. the List is endless.. and I;m betting you live in a RED STATE that hasn't safety nets in place for folks like you!!

Vote your conscience.. and stop blaming the working poor and the extremely poor for your inability to afford having children!! At least, your are bing responsible enough and able to prevent unwanted or products of rape becoming the few decade long RESPONSIBILITY of yours! Many don't have that luxury, so guess you are better off than majority of American citizenry!!

But for every road repairs, bridge, police actions, fire response, flood/hurricane responses.. THANK your LUCKY STARS they are there!!

Talk about "Snowflakes" or just maybe mis-informed??
It would be nice if people made wiser decisions. But because they don't, their irresponsibility becomes someone else’s responsibility

Old 05-28-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
So, how come GOP want's to dis-able the ability to afford contraception to those unable to afford BC??
So how much does it cost to buy birth control every month?

For most brands, 1 pill pack lasts for 1 month, and can cost from $0-$50. Maybe give up a night at the bar or cigs to pay for it.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...-control-pills
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies