Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2017, 06:53 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,375,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
But it's different when a republican body slams a reporter for asking questions?
I wasn't even mentioning that or referring to it, and you bring it up...

What he did was wrong, and i wasn't trying to excuse it.

And no, it sure as hell ain't any different there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2017, 06:54 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,910,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Y'know... it would be a better defense of trump if y'all would actually defend trump rather than just stick to the old "libs are bad" thing.
Normal, sane people don't need to "defend" what the hateful anti-American slugs are whining about on this thread.

If you want to avoid a discussion about how "libs are bad" don't post and contribute to such a transparently hateful and stupid thread/thought. The people making libs look bad on this thread are the unhinged libs themselves. For your own good, you should just stop.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:55 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,375,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Normal, sane people don't need to "defend" what the hateful anti-American slugs are whining about on this thread.

If you want to avoid a discussion about how "libs are bad" don't post and contribute to such a transparently hateful and stupid thread/thought. The people making libs look bad on this thread are the unhinged libs themselves. For your own good, you should just stop.
Yeah, exactly. Don't post and contribute to such threads like these if you don't want a discussion like that to start up. Maybe if some of the lefties on this forum would realize that, these would happen a lot less.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:57 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,170,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger View Post
I wasn't even mentioning that or referring to it, and you bring it up...

What he did was wrong, and i wasn't trying to excuse it.

And no, it sure as hell ain't any different there.
I'm glad you can see the similarities.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:59 PM

25,597 posts, read 56,293,920 times
Quote:
Someone's been paying way too much attention to politics.
Speak for yourself. Can't stand the truth about this lowlife so try to excuse it, instead?? Sorry, doesn't work. He's a piece crap and a lousy, not to mention STUPID representation of the leader of the free world.

Quote:
Trump is anything but a lowlife
Ha - yesterday on C-Span I heard a very genteel WHITE southern lady so appalled at his boorish behavior overseas - saying in the south they had a term for people like him: "White Trash"

If you believe his non stop lies, bullying, lifetime of swindling and thievery is acceptable in civilized society, then the US is indeed, in a very bad place.

The man respects nothing - least of all the laws of this country. All he cares about is "winning." How he gets there doesn't matter.

He is without intellect, ethics or morals.

SAD.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:02 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,867,633 times
I'm probably the last person in the world to defend Trump but really I don't think that he was actively trying to be a jerk by singing along and moving a bit to the music.

He has a tendency to start singing along and moving to music so I think that's just him...and his tendency to be kind of dramatically expressive--for better or worse, depending on your point of view.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:08 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,051,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Because this matters

........did you hear illegal immigration is considerably down and welfare is about to get overhauled?
And what does that do for you? Or is this just social justice warrior crap from the right wing instead of the left?

I'd be very upset by this display of disrespect and lightheartedness at Arlington if I was a service member. It indicates how seriously he takes soldiers dying on the battlefield- which he can send them to.

Last edited by NLVgal; 05-29-2017 at 07:37 PM..

Old 05-29-2017, 07:12 PM

25,597 posts, read 56,293,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I'd be very upset by this display of disrespect and lightheartedness at Arlington if I was a service member. It indicates how seriously he takes soldiers dying on the battlefield- which he can send them too.
Oh, indeed. He has no idea the gravity of war, or the life-changing heartache and sorrow of the families. Not to mentioned those permanently disabled. He needs to pay weekly visits to every veterans rehab facility throughout the country for the rest of his presidency to get a clue. And, then, visit them in their homes so the full weight of the consequences of war sinks in.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
And what does that do for you? Or is this just social justice warrior crap from the right wing instead of the left?

I'd be very upset by this display of disrespect and lightheartedness at Arlington if I was a service member. It indicates how seriously he takes soldiers dying on the battlefield- which he can send them too.
Well, you aren't a service member, which is plainly obvious from reading your misguided opinions on this forum.

I am a veteran and nothing he did was even remotely offensive or disrespectful. The hilarious thing is hearing from people like you on the topic of respecting the military. Aren't you one of those folks that thought Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video? Aren't you a fan of social experimenting with our military? Yep and yep.

Old 05-29-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Oh, indeed. He has no idea the gravity of war, or the life-changing heartache and sorrow of the families. Not to mentioned those permanently disabled. He needs to pay weekly visits to every veterans rehab facilities throughout the country for the rest of his presidency to get a clue.
Another liberal who cares not one iota about the military. Thanks for your thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies