Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 05:42 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,019 times

Advertisements

His own administration wouldn't start an independent investigation based on media fake news.

The leaks could be coming from the President himself. He runs his mouth without thinking it through and his inexperience in government or intelligence operations is very dangerous for us all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2017, 05:51 AM

1,194 posts, read 726,143 times
Quote:
The leaks could be coming from the President himself. He runs his mouth without thinking it through and his inexperience in government or intelligence operations is very dangerous for us all.
And I suppose Hillary had more experience handling intelligence operation. hmmm...let me think who ran their email server out of an old bathroom closet?

Old 05-30-2017, 06:54 AM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,069,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
And I suppose Hillary had more experience handling intelligence operation. hmmm...let me think who ran their email server out of an old bathroom closet?

Hillary is a has-bin she isn't in the WH for a reason. Her past actions weather just or unjust is why she is where she is. Trump is in the WH and his administration is right now dealing with leaks and alleged scandals. Not sure why you and the Trump followers keep comparing a sitting President to a normal Woman "today". She isn't even in government anymore and yet she is STILL being talked about. What are we going to do about the alleged scandals this WH is constantly involved in? Forget about Hillary her time came and went!

Old 05-30-2017, 06:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What about the Clinton Foundation and money from Ukraine and Russia?

That will be part of the election/Russia interference!
Let's get back to that when we are finished with the President in office NOW, today. okay.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:56 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
You aren't helping your cause....you just aren't

Clinton is not our President. She's not even in office anywhere.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:02 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
Quote:
So let's just play along as if this is even relevent...since you pointed this out I have to ask why there was SO much concern for this yet not for anyone in the current administration. What they do is a-ok? Maybe it hasn't been proven for sure yet, but when it is, will you be just as outraged as you were with Clinton?

Old 05-30-2017, 11:34 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Quote:
And. we have to play the game reply to you

And what about Trump himself giving confidential Israeli Intel?

Or Trump allowing his WH to give out British Intel on the bombing.

Trump needs a bathtub the size of the WH to contain the leaks we know about.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:36 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Thank you, Vlad, for shoring up your followers.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:38 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Does the WH have leakers and/ or does the Washington Post just create false stories!
Donald Trump's WH is as water tight as a spaghetti strainer.

No, the media didn't invent the stories, like the Manchester thing, Trumps people leaked it.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:43 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What about the Clinton Foundation and money from Ukraine and Russia?

That will be part of the election/Russia interference!
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies