Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 05:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,343,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
As you guys parrot Fox News. Sad!
LOL!!! You Leftists are hilarious. While you all parrot CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC et al., and then dare to call us "parrots" of Fox, which isn't at all conservative, even if they do have a few who that are more right leaning. Fox is anything but a "conservative" news network. In fact, they have been getting a lot of flack directed their way lately by their viewers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The Saudi's have a history of disrespecting us by funding radical, western-hate teaching Madrassah's and most of the 9/11 hijackers carried Saudi passports yet Saudi Arabia isn't on the travel ban list. Saudi citizens have been responsible for thousands of deaths due to terrorism in the US while citizens of the countries on the travel ban list have been responsible for 0 deaths due to terrorism in the US. I guess Donny's gotta take care of those he does business with, right?
Just because the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia does not mean that the Saudi government funded them or was behind the attack.

You're just repeating what you've been told by some Leftist Website or Blog. I've seen these exact words repeated over and over again.

You're god Barry Soetoro made the list that Trump used. Why don't you ask him why Saudi Arabia wasn't on it?

Old 05-30-2017, 05:19 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,705,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Leftists mostly seem to get their news from Comedy Central and Certainly Not News (CNN), with Mr. Maddow and his incoherent stories being a distant 3rd.
And there's a big reason why I can never fully identify with conservatives. They seem hell-bent on slurring anyone who is different from the norm. (Rachel Maddow is a lesbian woman, for those who aren't familiar with her.)

Old 05-30-2017, 05:20 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,694,774 times
The left has been so brainwashed by CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the NY Times, the LA Times and the Washington Post that they are in Stockholm syndrome territory. Resisting Trump is their religion. They resist truth and facts.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I can't sit through a commercial and several minutes of Krauthammer, can you tell us what visits he thought went well, he only visited a few countries. I think Saudi Arabia and Israel went well for obvious reasons, the rest now so well. What was his take on NATO and Vatican.
Well, Krauthammer admitted that he ruffled the feathers of Merkel and a few other, but he also stated that it was because Trump dared to call them out, and that other Presidents, while they criticized these countries for not paying their fair share, Trump is the first to do it to their face. But, Krauthammer said, these countries need the U.S. and they know it.

You really should listen to him. I don't always agree with him (and he didn't vote for Trump, by the way) but there is no doubt that he is brilliant. He really thinks through these things, and he has studied politics for a long time. He once worked for Walter Mondale's campaign and was a long time Democrat. I think he said it was during the Reagan era that he transitioned from Democrat to conservative. But he really has a lot of insight because of where he has been and what he has seen and done. He may be the most insightful of anyone I know. He's really fascinating.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You should connect to the Internet, there's all sorts of useful info.

Obama gets some bling... in the form of Saudi Arabia's highest honour | Daily Mail Online

The Saudis sucked up to him, no question. There was a weapons deal, after all. And some lovely bling is just the kind of thing to get Trump's juices going. He likes the trappings of the office. It's the work...

Netanyahu and Trump have a great bromance, no debate. (What's with the capitlaization of "he"? Are you worshipping to that extent?)

And that's where you went off the rails. NATO dumbed down their presentations, Merkel expressed rather considerable distaste, Macron played Trump's little handshake game back at him. The G7 meeting was - weird. The Scandinavian PMs have just made fun of his weird Saudi glowing orb photo. European newspapers are collectively shaking their heads. It's been leaked that Merkel had to tell him, numerous times, that there's no way to make a US-Germany trade deal, because Germany is in the EU - something an interested high-schooler would know.

The man is a buffoon - which could be overlooked, were he man of parts - but he's also incompetent and lazy, and that's just something that doesn't make for effective foreign relations. Europe's collective reaction has been one of "Guess we sideline the US for next few years".

Which I'm sure you'll turn into some "Europe just can't handle his greatness" angle, and peace be upon that.
LOL!!! You're hilarious!

I have been on the Internet since before high speed cable, when the only way anyone connected was through landline phone connections.

I'm a freelance Web designer, and have Apache, PHP, and MySql installed, and am a Web Host as well. I'm also the in-house "geek" in our home, and maintain and repair our computers.

And, by the way, Al Gore didn't "invent" the Internet.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:41 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,976,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
LOL!!! You're hilarious!

I have been on the Internet since before high speed cable, when the only way anyone connected was through landline phone connections.

I'm a freelance Web designer, and have Apache, PHP, and MySql installed, and am a Web Host as well. I'm also the in-house "geek" in our home, and maintain and repair our computers.

I see you know about the connection. The question becomes, do you use it for research?

Old 05-30-2017, 05:54 PM

47,021 posts, read 26,080,752 times
Quote:
LOL!!! You're hilarious!

The point whizzed over your head fast enough to disturb local meteorology - several weathermen will be blamed, perhaps even fired, for their bad forecasts. I hope you're happy.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:01 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,245,097 times
Quote:
LOL!!! You Leftists are hilarious. While you all parrot CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC et al., and then dare to call us "parrots" of Fox, which isn't at all conservative, even if they do have a few who that are more right leaning. Fox is anything but a "conservative" news network. In fact, they have been getting a lot of flack directed their way lately by their viewers.
It's official, you are doing nothing more than trolling at this point.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:10 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,649,465 times
Quote:
I call you guys parrots of Breitbart and The Blaze
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies