Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 05:06 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times

Advertisements

Ah, the stupidity of Leftists never ceases!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 05:07 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
So,

Will Chris Evans disavow the violence advocated fellow entertainer Kathy Griffin?

I didn't think so either.

Kathy Griffin 'cuts off Trump's head' in outrageous stunt | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-31-2017, 05:12 AM

628 posts, read 695,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
Obama was anti-American when he went on overseas trips, apologizing for America constantly.
Also Obama was anti-police, that is for sure.
I've never considered Obama an American, no matter what his place of birth was.

**IDNC

TYPICAL answer from a TRUMP supporter.

**IDNC==I do not care

Old 05-31-2017, 05:17 AM

30,352 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post

**IDNC

TYPICAL answer from a TRUMP supporter.

**IDNC==I do not care
BS, you wouldn't be posting in the Politics section if you didn't care...you hate Trump and his supporters, we got it

Old 05-31-2017, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
BS, you wouldn't be posting in the Politics section if you didn't care...you hate Trump and his supporters, we got it
:

I hate no one! That includes the person who typed the above.

Every person here is a font among many, many fonts.

Old 05-31-2017, 05:55 AM

30,352 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
:

I hate no one! That includes the person who typed the above.

Every person here is a font among many, many fonts.
Okay, where are you getting your weed...please share your Mega Joy

Old 05-31-2017, 06:21 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
And you actually listen to what some actors says?

You need to get a life!

Old 05-31-2017, 06:23 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Yeah, I don't care who brings it up, it is already realized and the bottom line is that there have been an enormity of hate crimes initiated by a certain type against those of other ethnicities, LGBT or others ever since the election.

THIS is what needs to end...yet with this LOSER (one of D T's key expressions) running the show, some of his fans believe they have the right to act this way. How will it stop when HE is the one having incited violence and hatred in others? How will it end unless HE is no longer around and others in the country could regain control, get things back on track and help to inspire proper behavior? (Of course, that hasn't mattered much, since parents of this type have instilled negative thinking and behavior, which exists if not openly, under the surface until someone gives them license to act out).

What needs to be eradicated is this mentality, with young ones being impressed upon to stop this negative pattern of fear and hatred being passed along. THIS is a major flaw with the country and some don't see that. I believe that the majority of people are fair, open and respectful, which has been a great aspect of this country (and world) and is one reason why this current WH mess has been disturbing to some of us.

Old 05-31-2017, 07:42 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And as a poster on that thread said, there are always hoaxes. There was maybe what 15 individual cases in that thread, that's still 1k+ more to debunk.
Several hundred of those were fake bomb threats against Jewish centers phoned in by one Israeli teenager.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Okay, where are you getting your weed...please share your Mega Joy
======================

WOW!!! Once more you are prejudging. If U R talking about my weed wacker, I purchased @ Sears. If U R talking the weeds in my yard they are not there anymore thanks to my weed wacker. If U R talking about the weeds people smoke. I am not a smoker...Did U notice me name? I am what my name say! MegaJoy-------I will not allow anyone steal my Joy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies