Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 11:10 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
She needs to retire. Irrespective of the particular presidential mixups, if you watch tapes of she is doing more and more of these "past related" slip ups on multiple topics. That is generally a sign of serious loss of mental acuity.
Well in that case Trump REALLY needs to retire since his mental health is far far worse than Pelosi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 11:12 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Ah, I guess you have not had a chance to catch up with the news for today. Here you go:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/31/u...tter.html?_r=0

I was awake last night when President Trump submitted the tweet (yes indeed, I follow him).
Thanks. I follow him too (guess I missed this one). It was set to receive notifications on my celly but I turned it off because he was getting on my nerves.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:14 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,023,728 times
I won't criticize her, after all, she is the leader of the Democratic Party. I wonder who'll get the nomination in 2020 ... Pelosi or Hillary?

Old 05-31-2017, 11:15 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
when you've spent 16 years of your life complaining daily about a certain someone, it's hard to switch over to a new name.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:15 AM

13,692 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well in that case Trump REALLY needs to retire since his mental health is far far worse than Pelosi.

Covfefe!*

*Since this word has no meaning, we may assign any meaning we want, as we desire and to fit the occasion.

Here, it means "A very good posting with which I agree 100 percent".

I shall rely on no less an authority than Humpty Dumpty:

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master – that's all."

Old 05-31-2017, 11:17 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
She should retire.

All the old people need to go.

They just do

Old 05-31-2017, 11:18 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
There should be term limits for all of these positions it's absolutely ridiculous. All of these old bats running the Democrat party is such a joke. The average age of the whole party is like 75.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:19 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Second time this has happened, second time the "mainstream" media ignored it.

How long should the Dems put up with this addled old woman?

Nancy Pelosi AGAIN calls Bush president - then forgets Trump's name! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
As long as the Republicans put up with demented Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
It's just negative press covfefe
LOL! You beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, based on that rationale, we probably ought to show Trump the door, too.

I don't get how they fail to make that connection.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:19 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
I think we would all agree that if a politician calls a person by the wrong name, they should admit that they are not fit to hold office.

Covfete.
The word is 'covfefe.'

Well, not a word exactly--the senile mumbling of the old guy in the WH.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:31 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
First, let me state, that maybe Pelosi is just a liberal. I cannot believe how many people in this thread thinks it is about Trump! Seriously, deflection doesn't fool anyone, well, unless they are Democrats/liberals.

Quote:
I personally call him Agent Orange or Fascist Cheeto, but I guess George works too!
And, here we go, an example of the superiority of liberals, using school yard names for our President. Maybe Pelosi isn't senile, just liberal.

Quote:
Ironic since Trump supporters are by far dumber than Pelosi's supporters. That's a fact.
Really, could you post a link to that "fact"?

Quote:
Well, based on that rationale, we probably ought to show Trump the door, too.

Many suspect that Nancy Pelosi may have Alzheimer's which is no way nothing for anyone to smile at.

How long before Nancy Pelosi is officially diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia?

Quote:
I'm totally fine with them retiring and letting some people who are more liked and potentially more competent take over.

Not hugely attached to any politicians, really.
"More liked"? This isn't a popularity contest, I know, newsflash! I prefer as a conservative to choose competence and life experience over "like".

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What makes you think an age less than 65 guarantees passage of a cognitive ability test? Some couldn't pass over a period of decades and it has no relation to age.
Thank you for pointing that out! Seriously, yeah, I better not go there!

Quote:
I think we would all agree that if a politician calls a person by the wrong name, they should admit that they are not fit to hold office.

Covfete.
Again, it is much more than that when it comes to Nancy Pelosi. I watched a few clips of her speaking and she is often incoherent, stumbling and stammering.

Also, another reminder that the thread is about Nancy Pelosi, and deflecting is not working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwW2_T-vAG8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies