Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 07:48 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump is more articulate than any other president. He can reach everyone with his plain speech better than the dance around political creeps who will not answer any question directly.
The world is still waiting on answers to many things Trump has "articulated".

Ahahahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Of course it is a pre-existing condition, look at all the votes the Democratic candidate got for POTUS, that couldn't have been a result of anything other than a pre-existing inclination to vote for any Democratic candidate.

We know who is stupid based on their threads and comments.

I surely hope, for the sake of those still in with their panties in a wad over the election, that there is mental health coverage as they surely need it.
The sad thing is that you believe what you just typed here.

Nobody with any sense cares about the election anymore.

They care about the CURRENT STATE OF OUR GOVERNMENT.

It's not like you have an election, someone wins, and you just ignore it while they do crazy stuff.

If I say "Trump behaved like a boorish, ill-mannered vulgarian while on his trip last week," I am not thinking about any election from last fall.

I'm thinking about the turd sandwich we currently have occupying the office of the president of this country.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:50 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,177,358 times
Covfefe. The tweet speaks for itself, right Spicey?

Old 06-01-2017, 07:51 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
The world is still waiting on answers to many things Trump has "articulated".

Ahahahahaha
I think that maybe this person who came up with the idea of Trump being articulate is trying to say that Trump says stuff that makes more people FEEL like they understand him because he uses words that a child would understand.

Which is just sad, when you think about it. The state of education n this country is dismal.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking articulate!

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lewandows...144229752.html

Gotta hand it to Lewandowski. He never let's reality get in the way of a good BS line!

“And you know when you have a president who is so active, who is so articulate, who is so good at communicating with the media, sometimes you get staff that have to keep up with him. And it’s much easier, I think, if you have people who have a pre-existing relationship with him.”

I would have chosen the words "pre-existing condition".
Well, a big BSer like tRump would naturally want another BS artist on his top staff.

And his followers swallow it whole.

I kinda like how they blame "the media" for all of tRump's lies and stupid moves. Very amusing.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:57 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Covfefe. The tweet speaks for itself, right Spicey?
“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer said

Old 06-01-2017, 08:09 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
“The president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant,” Spicer said
The voices in his head, maybe.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:09 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If he could "reach everyone with his plain speech" then he would have won the popular vote as well as the electoral college. If he was truly articulate he wouldn't need a bunch of people following him around to try to explain what Mr Trump means, a man who can't even use full sentences. Trump makes up stuff on the fly and is so inconsistent from day to day that no one with a functioning brain could claim he's a good communicator.
Illegals who vote,vote dem for opened borders.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:15 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
I so love the plain speech of Trump. He is to the point,is Not POLITICALLY CORRECT,says what he thinks and his truthful speech is so refreshing. Sick of politicians who say WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND DO THE OPPOSITE. . I know where Trump is coming from and I LOVE IT!

Old 06-01-2017, 08:18 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,389,174 times
Quote:
Gotta hand it to Lewandowski. He never let's reality get in the way of a good BS line!

“And you know when you have a president who is so active, who is so articulate, who is so good at communicating with the media, sometimes you get staff that have to keep up with him. And it’s much easier, I think, if you have people who have a pre-existing relationship with him.”

I would have chosen the words "pre-existing condition".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
What about this one? These people are really trying to sell an alternate reality.

“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him,” the statement from White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks reads. “He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

Sounds like Trump's PR people went to the Baghdad Bob School of BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies