Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 05:37 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
The absolute inanity to think that anyone cares what happens to "Obama's legacy" or some random Democrats is astounding. This is a "fishing" thread.

I do not care where the investigation leads and who is caught up in it. Truth is truth.

Can you Trump supporters say the same?

I hope they subpoena every politician in DC, and the idea that anyone knows WHY a specific subpoena is issued is laughable.

The fallout of former pols being charged with a crime is meaningless. The fallout of Trump people charged with a crime is not.
"The absolute inanity to think that anyone cares what happens to "Obama's legacy" or some random Democrats is astounding. This is a "fishing" thread."

Do ALL dems have such SHORT memories as you do?

You might want to look up the treatment of W. Bush and Chaney, even today, by many libs.

As they say, "If you can't TAKE it, DON'T dish it out"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 05:42 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Rice will plead the 5th and say nothing, just as the other dems have done, or say " I don't re-call", "I don't remember" as Hillary did.
You do realize that the subpoena was for documents related to the investigation, right?

Old 06-01-2017, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Well, you should.

Don't listen to MSNBC and the Huffington Post. Listen to me instead. Remember this thread when I told you exactly why Trump could win and named the states he could flip:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...get-trump.html

I am telling you this now, and please understand that I am NOT a hardcore Trump supporter, but just a guy who speaks the truth.

1. DONALD TRUMP WAS NEVER THE TARGET OF AN INTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION.

2. DEMOCRATS, INCLUDING FEINSTEIN, ARE ADMITTING THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

3. NO ONE HAS EVEN SUGGESTED WHAT COLLUSION MIGHT LOOK LIKE.

4. THERE IS NO CHANCE, NONE WHATSOEVER, THAT DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED.

All of this is compelte gibberish made up by Racheal Maddow types to obstruct the president, and gin up ratings. Now, here is the big one. Wait for it...

5. BARRACK OBAMA HAS MORE CHANCE OF GOING TO JAIL OVER ALL OF THIS THAN DONALD TRUMP.

You heard it here first.

The speculative investigation of the Russians was used to reverse target Tump operatives (but never the man himself). These people were illegally unmasked (there must be a legitimate reasons to do it).

Rice, Brennan and Power are being subpoenad because, what CNN won't tell you, is that abuse of power by Obama administartion officials is very much a part of the congressional investigations (I'll bet most of you didn't even know this!). Rice definately abused her authority, and once she is indicted, along with, I am guessing, Lorretta Lynch and a few others, the question is going to become: what did Obama know, and when?

As for Trump being impeached, grow up.
Hardly.

Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What happened to Nunes recusing himself from the Russia probe? Just another lie from another trump sycophant. So hard to keep up with them all.

My understanding is subpoenas are related to agencies, not individuals. But sure, anything to divert from the real story.
Maybe they don't have anyone else on staff who can sign the subpoenas? Maybe, instead of tweeting about 'witch hunts', trump should focus on staffing his administration.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:35 PM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You do realize that the subpoena was for documents related to the investigation, right?
Like the subpoena Hillary got for her emails and deleted over 30,000 BEFORE turning a portion of them.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:51 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Lol. Ah the desperation. This is hilarious.

However I'm with another poster, if this led to democrats going to jail I'd be fine with it. Country before party.

However the reality is, this is a attempt at derailment by Nunes again. Nothing else.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Lol. Ah the desperation. This is hilarious.

However I'm with another poster, if this led to democrats going to jail I'd be fine with it. Country before party.

However the reality is, this is a attempt at derailment by Nunes again. Nothing else.
If this led to republicans going to jail, would you be fine with it? Country before party? Just wonderin' Actually, I think you would be - would the trumpissts?

Old 06-01-2017, 02:10 PM

833 posts, read 521,007 times
Barack Obama just bought a house in DC. It's starting to make sense now. He feels the need to be close to the city and people where he could be taken down if the right person squeals.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:20 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Well, you should.

Don't listen to MSNBC and the Huffington Post. Listen to me instead. Remember this thread when I told you exactly why Trump could win and named the states he could flip:

I am telling you this now, and please understand that I am NOT a hardcore Trump supporter, but just a guy who speaks the truth.

2. DEMOCRATS, INCLUDING FEINSTEIN, ARE ADMITTING THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

4. THERE IS NO CHANCE, NONE WHATSOEVER, THAT DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED.

All of this is compelte gibberish made up by Racheal Maddow types to obstruct the president, and gin up ratings. Now, here is the big one. Wait for it...

5. BARRACK OBAMA HAS MORE CHANCE OF GOING TO JAIL OVER ALL OF THIS THAN DONALD TRUMP.

You heard it here first.

The speculative investigation of the Russians was used to reverse target Tump operatives (but never the man himself). These people were illegally unmasked (there must be a legitimate reasons to do it).

Rice, Brennan and Power are being subpoenad because, what CNN won't tell you, is that abuse of power by Obama administartion officials is very much a part of the congressional investigations (I'll bet most of you didn't even know this!). Rice definately abused her authority, and once she is indicted, along with, I am guessing, Lorretta Lynch and a few others, the question is going to become: what did Obama know, and when?

Thanks but no thanks.

I will continue to read on my own.

YOU don't know anything because you're not that important to any of the principals involved. You are not getting daily briefings.

Sorry to deflate your bubble of exaggerated self importance.

I will patiently wait for the conclusion of ALL the investigations. If there is no there there, they would have buttoned up all this business a while back.

Better luck next time.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:21 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Well, you should.

You heard it here first.

OOOOOH! I am so scared. NOT.

Seeing as how the repubs are in the majority in both the House and Senate, you're fairly safe in making the prediction that 45 will slither out from under any possible impeachment proceedings. Stellar powers of observation there. Let's see... Would the cons turn on one of their own when they're having so much fun ripping everyone's healthcare to shreds; putting science back in its place in that dark hole from which it crawled out of; giving tax breaks to billionaires and staying up all night drinking covfefe? Ah, hell! I'm sure THEY would put Country first over party(ing). Uh huh.

You heard it here first.

As for Obama going to jail, grow up.

I'm with greywar. I posted this a while back, and I'll post it again. We need to get to the bottom of this for once and for all. We need to find out just who did what and act accordingly. If the dems were in the wrong, so be it. If the repubs were in the wrong, so be it. ANY wrongdoers must be brought to account and suffer the consequences of their own actions. Let us all seek the good of our Country and party be damned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies