Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 10:07 AM

727 posts, read 388,510 times

Advertisements

My wife tells me that now that Trump is running for his life, Hillary feels safe to start her Victim Tour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 10:09 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,914,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimChi2PG View Post
My wife tells me that now that Trump is running for his life, Hillary feels safe to start her Victim Tour.
Your wife wouldn't happen to be Nancy Pelosi would she?

Old 06-01-2017, 10:20 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,457,687 times
Interesting that Hillary now blames the Democrat party for her stunning loss.

Some people at the Democrat party don't appreciate it. He says Hillary is trying to throw them under the bus.

http://imgur.com/osggg9X

Old 06-01-2017, 10:41 AM

WoW!

The Democrat Party is furious at Hillary. Uses words that CD profanity censor doesn't like.

Ex-DNC official calls Hillary's diss 'f***ing bulls**t' | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-01-2017, 10:50 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,295,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The question is WHY did she do it? It seems to me the DNC was responsible for making her the Democrat candidate.
LauraC, I think that's a pretty interesting question too. Obviously there is lingering bitterness mixed with an element of I can't believe that jackass beat me. It's funny how many libs here, along with CNN are basically telling Hillary to shut up, she was a poor candidate, just accept your lumps and please go away.

But she didn't run a bad campaign. She consistently led in the polls and had Trump on the ropes many times. She had better financing and the media on her side willing to smear Trump at her whim.

Personally I think Comey was the Hillary-killer along with the Rustbelt states she didn't visit, but that's for another thread.

Hillary is a smart woman, and I suspect her comments about the DNC's data capabilities are spot on. https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/31/cl...-dnc-bad-data/ Republicans invested $100 million to beef up its data systems following the 2012 election. The Democrats had Debbie Wasserman Schulz. DWS might be one hell of a campaigner, but she's no whiz at tech. She received a Master of Arts with a certificate in political campaigning in Political Science from the University of Florida in Gainesville.

If Democrats want a whiff of the presidency in 2020 then smarter heads should at least listen to what Clinton is saying. But I doubt they will...but maybe they'll start when they lose again in 2018.

Old 06-01-2017, 10:52 AM

16,955 posts, read 12,517,672 times
I looked at what recode is. WHY is she there? Recode is about computers.

Old 06-01-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I looked at what recode is. WHY is she there? Recode is about computers.
Because her campaign manager/strategist/whatever, Robby Mook, decided to run the campaign based on data from computation, instead of good old common sense.

This is why they decided not to campaign in Michigan and instead spend 10s of millions in NC. Hillary wanted not only to win, but to "expand the map".

Old 06-01-2017, 12:35 PM

17,348 posts, read 9,178,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Because she's crazy and looks unhinged.

I mean, look at her from October 2016 to present. Her face just looks sad and unhinged.

For someone who's been in politics forever and already ran one failed presidential campaign...she sure did completely suck when it came to running her campaign in 2016.
She can't even keep track of the many people and organizations she blames for her historic loss.
Her own husband kept telling her - you have to GO to these States, you have to HAVE a message.

I'm not Donald Trump and all his voters/supporters are "Irredeemable Deplorables who are not Patriotic"
is NOT a "winning message". She LOST and remains in a Total Hysterical Meltdown along with the Leftists that cannot and will not accept the Votes in the 2016 President Election.

We are now in our 7th month after the Presumptive Queen did not get her crown.
It's an unending "I should be PRESIDENT! and not HIM!!"

#SoreLosers

Old 06-01-2017, 01:04 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,634,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
She can't even keep track of the many people and organizations she blames for her historic loss.
Her own husband kept telling her - you have to GO to these States, you have to HAVE a message.

I'm not Donald Trump and all his voters/supporters are "Irredeemable Deplorables who are not Patriotic"
is NOT a "winning message". She LOST and remains in a Total Hysterical Meltdown along with the Leftists that cannot and will not accept the Votes in the 2016 President Election.

#SoreLosers
Yeah, I voted for Obama the past two elections.

But when she did this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

I was like, nope. Lost my vote.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:05 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,030,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

#SoreLosers
I'm a deplorable, but I'd be lying if I told you I would never take political advice from Bill Clinton lol. Say what you want about him, but you can look up the word "Politician" in the dictionary and it has his picture.

John Kerry had to find that out the hard way too in 2004.. Supposedly Bill called him up and told him point blank if he wanted to win the election, that he should **** about Vietnam. And the rest is history. That Hillary was so thoroughly arrogant that she thought she knew better is absolutely hysterical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies