Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 12:44 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,650,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Insomnia is a common symptom of some forms of dementia so it's a vicious cycle: dementia exacerbates the lack of sleep which in turn further impairs cognition.
I think he has signs of dementia---very strange speech patterns, incoherent thought, rambling, disconnected sentences, a short attention span, repetitive reliance on the same short words, a poor memory, inability to pay attention, inability to comprehend complex problems and subtleties, lies and confabulation. And a seeming unawareness of how discombobulated he is. If you view his interviews from decades ago, he didn't seem like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 12:54 AM

3 posts, read 1,931 times
I think liberals need to stop making these type of threads

The sooner he loses his mind the better, so shhhhh

Of course he doesn't sleep. He spends the whole night checking what the media is saying about him. Narcissist can't stop that kind of behavior.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:08 AM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
USA TODAY
The tweet came, as they often do, when many others on the East Coast are sleeping. But when President Trump complained to the twitterverse about all the "negative press covfefe," just after midnight Wednesday, sleep experts saw it as more than just a laughable lapse.

Myself, I just think he is an ignorant, illiterate, MORON!

That's exactly what his supporters wanted. Someone as president, with whom they can personally identify.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Covfefe View Post
I think liberals need to stop making these type of threads

The sooner he loses his mind the better, so shhhhh

Of course he doesn't sleep. He spends the whole night checking what the media is saying about him. Narcissist can't stop that kind of behavior.

BTW, I am no liberal, and certainly did not want Clinton, either.
It's not just liberals who Detest President Pinocchio/Agent Trump!

Old 06-02-2017, 08:17 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Watch his prior speeches and discussion. I could absolutely believe lack of sleep. He may be incompetent at his new job, but thinking of him as a complete moron might be a mistake. He is however a fish out of water.

How about the perfect storm of stubborn and stupid? Is he a billionaire? How much debt does he have? Did he borrow heavily from Russian banks because American banks viewed him as poison? A fish out of water? Definitely.

I remember when I was working doubles and sleeping very little. I also remember how it affected my judgement. I was in my late 50's then. I couldn't imagine doing that at 70 something. I went to bed at 2am and was awake at 630am. I'm going roller skating and then taking a nap. Ask me to keep a grueling presidential schedule today and I'll bite your head off. Don't ask me to deal with the stress of a massive cover up while the multiple investigations going on either. I can see how easily he could fall apart both emotionally and physically. Sleep is important. I feel like crap right now. Nobody can effectively function with all that going on. Maybe he'll just resign and go back to being king in Trumpworld.

Old 06-02-2017, 08:30 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
As far as the sleep thing goes most people like him don;t sleep much. 3 to 5 hours tops and he's proabaly been doing that since he first started in business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I don't consider 25 business failures as evidence of smarts, lol!
You don't measure someone in business by their failures or successes alone, you measure them by which one outweighs the other. He's a billionaire, you are?

Those in business that become wildly successful have usually done so by taking many calculated risks. Anybody taking these risks is going to have failures.

Old 06-02-2017, 09:16 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
As far as the sleep thing goes most people like him don;t sleep much. 3 to 5 hours tops and he's proabaly been doing that since he first started in business.

You don't measure someone in business by their failures or successes alone, you measure them by which one outweighs the other. He's a billionaire, you are?

B.S. there is absolutely no proof what-so-ever, that that lying phony is a billionaire! Funny how he can't even get a loan in America, because he's such a credit risk, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies