Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 07:25 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Hillary is done. She's not in office and most likely not running again, so we've moved on.

Isn't that what you guys are constantly telling us to do? To get over it and move on? Now you whine because we have done exactly that?

You just like to whine, don't you?
No, not whining. I can't stand her. But it's just a bit surprising how quickly you folks gave her the finger.

Well, on second thought, maybe it's not surprising. One has to consider the source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 07:27 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
No, not whining. I can't stand her. But it's just a bit surprising how quickly you folks gave her the finger.

Well, on second thought, maybe it's not surprising. One has to consider the source.
Where do you get that we are giving her the finger? How many people are still pushing Mitt Romney to run again or rallying around him?

She ran, she lost. It happens every four years. Someone loses and life goes on.

Your obsession with Hillary isn't healthy. You should see someone about that.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:29 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
See I don't get this. Hillary is yesterdays news, but Trump on the other hand is currently president. Yet he's being investigated for collusion with the Russians. Even his former national security advisor Michael Flynn had to resign for this reason. Why are you ignoring Trump who keeps sticking up his finger to the rule of law.

Trump is not under investigation, that has been confirmed.

Flynn was set up by the Obama administration that leaked classified information to put Flynn in a difficult position. Flynn was let go because the Obama people had a vendetta against him (Flynn was the one that revealed that the Obama administration was arming ISIS, and other radicals) and were going to do everything they can to take him down. Flynn didn't do anything illegal while working for Trump.

Old 06-01-2017, 11:41 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Well, I don't know, but it seems to me that folks who "rally around the flagpole" for a given candidate tend to stick with that candidate more than a couple of months even if he/she loses. Take Ron Paul for instance. How many times did he run? And that little group of supporters never really did throw him out with yesterday's potato peelings and soiled Kleenex. They just kept pushing him back year after year, until finally he just got too old to be viable.
I am legitimately baffled by this.

Trump supporters go on about how it would be crazy for the DNC to push Hillary in 2020, but you think they should?

I voted for her (I'm an Independent, but Trump is a train wreck). I don't dislike her. I just don't think she should run again.

Frankly, I think we need to wait to run another woman. Nothing personal against HRC. She is far more qualified for the office than most people who run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies