Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2017, 10:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,913,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
So you can't give me a single fact that invalidates the theory? You can't just say that theory is invalidated because a single fact can make invalidate it without providing that single fact. Give me an example of the hypothesis failing a test then, you are claiming the theory is wrong so enlighten us, we're waiting.
I can.

Your "theory" is not scientifically validated.

That is a fact.

Now you provide evidence that says it is.

I will be waiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 10:25 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,279,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I can.

Your "theory" is not scientifically validated.

That is a fact.

Now you provide evidence that says it is.

I will be waiting.
So you've got nothing, surprise surprise.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Sadly agree that this was a bad deal. I'm convinced AGW is real and significant but the Paris accord was largely empty in terms of its impact on warming. There was no reason for us to participate in something that was financial redistribution masquerading as an environmental solution. China and India were the telltales that this was a fraud.
Convinced?

Wait.. you don't need to be convinced if it is a fact, it is EVIDENT.

Ah... here we go...

You know it isn't scientifically established as I stated, rather you "believe" it is based on authority and loose correlations.

note people, they know it is not scientific fact, they just "believe", like most religious people have faith, they too have faith in their authorities.

*chuckle*

You just invalidated all of your previous claims.

Not science, politics.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
So you've got nothing, surprise surprise.
Not sure your point.

Your argument was invalidated several pages ago, now your current argument is just stupid.

Lets recap the completely stupid argument you have:

Hey people! There are special aliens in millions of light years away, they exist, have contacted us, and are running the planet!!!

Prove me wrong!!!

What is that? You can't provide any evidence to prove my claim wrong!!!

HAHAHHA /derp /derp /derp!! I win the Internet.

There is an old Internet saying I will leave you people with:

"Arguing with someone over the Internet is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded".

So, I will leave you brilliant folks with your "undeniable" logic.

Last edited by NxtGen; 06-05-2017 at 10:47 AM..

Old 06-05-2017, 10:37 AM

57,404 posts, read 26,413,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Trump has no control over private corporations/companies doing whatever they want to invent,manufacture or improve any technologies that might or might not clean the environment, nor do I believe he wants to stop them.

His argument is/was against the U.S. paying out $$$$$$$$$$$$ for no real gain while other countries do NOTHING. He's all for U.S. companies inventing new stuff and making money off of it, that's capitalism.
We were one of many donor nations, I think that might not change for years. His main thrust was that this would create/save US jobs, I do not see that. I think it's important to lead on this issue in some fashion, doing nothing will also have a downside.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:43 AM

18,534 posts, read 9,229,594 times
No one is claiming that humans can control "the heavens" (sun, moon, planets, and stars). No one is suggesting that humans can control the weather (direct the wind, create storms, make rain, etc).

The claim is this: humans are affecting the chemical makeup of the atmosphere by more than a century of burning fossil fuels on a large scale. The change in atmospheric chemistry will increase the amount of heat trapped by the atmosphere and gradually raise the average temperature.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:45 AM

2,953 posts, read 999,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Convinced?

Wait.. you don't need to be convinced if it is a fact, it is EVIDENT.

Ah... here we go...

You know it isn't scientifically established as I stated, rather you "believe" it is based on authority and loose correlations.

note people, they know it is not scientific fact, they just "believe", like most religious people have faith, they too have faith in their authorities.

*chuckle*

You just invalidated all of your previous claims.

Not science, politics.
You've been made a fool of here. I helped and now you're butt hurt with me and windmilling. It's to be expected. I doubt you'll learn anything from the experience but I feel certain you'll get over it in time.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
You've been made a fool of here. I helped and now you're butt hurt with me and windmilling. It's to be expected. I doubt you'll learn anything from the experience but I feel certain you'll get over it in time.
Child language, I think it is clear you are still a teenager.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:58 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,374,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We were one of many donor nations, I think that might not change for years. His main thrust was that this would create/save US jobs, I do not see that. I think it's important to lead on this issue in some fashion, doing nothing will also have a downside.
I think his action shows leadership. We aren't going to be participating in what many believe (with good reason) is a hoax.

The word of us pulling out has already had a huge effect on the stock market (skyrocketing). I don't think there is any doubt this will contribute to increasing jobs.

There is no "downside," because there was no "upside."

The Paris Agreement was entered into illegally by Obama. He had no authority under the Constitution to enter into such an agreement. No treaty can be made that is not pursuant to our Constitution. No treaty can be made that requires that we give up our sovereignty over how we use/develop our natural resources, or limits production of private companies. As a reminder, all our energy producers are private companies. We do not have State run energy companies. The State does not own the means of production.

In short, the Paris Agreement was invalid. Never ratified by the Senate (thank God) and it was unlawful for Obama to sign onto it, because its terms violated our Constitution. No treaty can be above our Constitution.

Old 06-05-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I think his action shows leadership. We aren't going to be participating in what many believe (with good reason) is a hoax.

The word of us pulling out has already had a huge effect on the stock market (skyrocketing). I don't think there is any doubt this will contribute to increasing jobs.

There is no "downside," because there was no "upside."

The Paris Agreement was entered into illegally by Obama. He had no authority under the Constitution to enter into such an agreement. No treaty can be made that is not pursuant to our Constitution. No treaty can be made that requires that we give up our sovereignty over how we use/develop our natural resources, or limits production of private companies. As a reminder, all our energy producers are private companies. We do not have State run energy companies. The State does not own the means of production.

In short, the Paris Agreement was invalid. Never ratified by the Senate (thank God) and it was unlawful for Obama to sign onto it, because its terms violated our Constitution. No treaty can be above our Constitution.
This is what gets them into trouble. They have spent so many years disregarding it that they don't even consider it anymore. That is why they are all shocked and confused.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies