Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 06:11 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,233,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
As if you don't know! Obama hated America just like the other Leftists here on this board.
Yes President Trump was elected to mop up the mess left by the Community Organizer.
This leftist loves America. Don't even know where to begin about cleaning up messes done by presidents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 06:12 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Good.... you think you guys were crying and whining, talking about being left behind and forgotten, you "ain't" seen nothing yet... When Trump finishes "Stump Bumping" the mass of you, as many of your are lined up and can't wait for your turn to back up to the stump, and its certain you will get exactly what you deserve. Trump, already told you, he like your segment because its uneducated and socially illiterate, it is for sure, time may find you as it is currently doing, to be among the most despised segment type on the planet. Glad to see you are happy with your self created situation.
Quite ecstatic.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:17 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
This leftist loves America. Don't even know where to begin about cleaning up messes done by presidents.
The remaining dirt is being thrown upon the grave of the left in this country........it is dead, they just can't (won't) except it. I won't say a prayer for 'em.

Old 06-02-2017, 07:24 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
The remaining dirt is being thrown upon the grave of the left in this country........it is dead, they just can't (won't) except it. I won't say a prayer for 'em.
Why, because you say so, then why complain about what they say and do, they have no power, they cannot harm your boy. Now, what ya gonna do when the Repubs come for him, attack them also? Everyone is wrong except the Donald and his minions, yeah, we get it, You Won, going to be entertaining, Enjoy

Old 06-02-2017, 11:29 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,288,448 times
In his zeal to delegitimize the former President a lot of people are going to feel the pinch as programs they may benefit from are going to be cut under Trumps scorched earth approach.
Obama’s Legacy – PCTC

Old 06-02-2017, 11:45 PM

16,573 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The ACA and the Paris Accord are two right off the bat.
The biggest is nominating federal judges that are originalists, to discern whether something is constitutional instead of allowing their personal political beliefs to decide the cases.
Obama put the "wise Latina" and Kagan on the court, knowing full well they were leftists who would do the opposite of what they are sworn to. That does not e ven count the endless radicals he nominated over the last 8 years.

Old 06-02-2017, 11:51 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,748,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I guess that's the main reason he was elected.

Hope that works out well for America.
That's exactly why he was elected but I would have phrased that as he is driven to undo the destruction that obama wrought on America and her citizens. If conservatives can get their heads out of their asses and pass tax reform and replace ObumblerCare he will get re-elected in a landslide. Obama should be in jail by then or will have fled to another country.

The liberal bantering about Russia is about to be over taken and drowned out by Obamas spying on congress and American citizens for political purposes. My prediction? Comeys testimony is going to start the ball rolling and the congress already has enough information to drive him into a corner when he testifies.

There is no way for liberals to stop the obama administration train wreck that's coming.

Be patient, listen and watch.

Old 06-03-2017, 02:21 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,521,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Because clean air and healthcare coverage are inherently bad?

Ohhhhkayyyy.
The paris accord agreements were meaningless words that put us at a disadvantage. China was allowed to increase carbon emissions thru 2030. Germany's have increased over the last 2 yrs. There was no enforcement for any country's stated goals.

ACA is unaffordable and unsustainable. Look at the number of insurers that pulled out of the exchanges. And look at the coverage and costs. I used to pay 241. Mo with a 3000. Ded. Now I pay 381. Mo with a 6000. Ded.

Obama was a terrible negotiator. He was more concerned with trying to have a legacy than actually doing something that helped the majority of the country.

Old 06-03-2017, 02:29 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,441 times
I don't think undermining Obama's legacy is the driving force here, at least completely. I think Trump is angry at Europe for not bowing and scraping to his greatness and is pandering to his base and has such a rigid thinking process that he cannot see the forest for the trees.

I also think he knows now that he made a huge mistake running for president and cannot accept that he did this to himself and is lashing out at everyone he can think of.

Also, his obsession with the media has allowed the media to agitate him and throw him off his game, and he wasn't that focused to begin with. Now he is in a death spiral and no way out. A guy who did whatever he wanted, his whole life and now he has boxed himself in.

Old 06-03-2017, 02:35 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,731,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
The paris accord agreements were meaningless words that put us at a disadvantage. China was allowed to increase carbon emissions thru 2030. Germany's have increased over the last 2 yrs. There was no enforcement for any country's stated goals.

ACA is unaffordable and unsustainable. Look at the number of insurers that pulled out of the exchanges. And look at the coverage and costs. I used to pay 241. Mo with a 3000. Ded. Now I pay 381. Mo with a 6000. Ded.

Obama was a terrible negotiator. He was more concerned with trying to have a legacy than actually doing something that helped the majority of the country.

ACA can be improved, the majority wants that. You had ACA? Why? Why not buy your coverage on the open market?

Trump hasn't really negotiated anything significant. 23 million insured is more than a "legacy".

None of your Paris arguments agree with what captains of US industry are saying is the real point here.
Many are simply ignoring Trump on this issue. I suspect this is just the first "wave".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies