Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 10:01 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker281 View Post
The same Russians Trump admires? Why you have a problem with that?
Why were the Russians good enough to let them send OUR stuff into space when Obama was in office but now they are the boogeyman? I know what the answer is but I want to hear your lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 10:03 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
We are in fact, giving our competitors a big leg up, while we hobble ourselves.
Can you be specific how withdrawing from the Paris Agreement does this?

I thought so.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I know, reality is "silly" to the cult. But back in the real world:

China is Leaving the US Behind on Clean Energy Investment

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/...nvestment.html
What would that accord have done to prevent any of this? NOTHING, it actually would have stifled innovation due to the Marxist wealth redistribution scheme built into it. If you are so worried, open a solar plant and get to innovating. You know, put your money where your mouth is.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I know, reality is "silly" to the cult. But back in the real world:
l
People can google up a link to say anything. But I take note that you can't explain it yourself.

As I asked the previous poster, can you cite anything in the Paris Agreement that ceeds our energy leadership to the rest of the world?

Old 06-02-2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

I thought so.
They are just mad that their Marxist Social Justice scheme came crashing down.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:16 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,730,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Are you talking about the likes of Elon Musk? That's called Crony Capitalism. You know, like the Chinese do. Social Justice is owned lock stock and barrel by the Marxists.
Right so you've got a derogatory name for anyone who is better off and smarter than you. Got it!

Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 AM

Quote:

I thought so.
Here is an idea. Ask the rapidly mounting numbers of US business leaders who are saying just that.

These US companies don't want Trump to pull out of the Paris agreement - Business Insider

Read and do follow up research.

I know. I know, they are all lying liars with a huge conspiracy afoot. And Trump knows better than all of of them.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
People can google up a link to say anything. But I take note that you can't explain it yourself.

As I asked the previous poster, can you cite anything in the Paris Agreement that ceeds our energy leadership to the rest of the world?

You want people to type out what you can look up and deny all by your lonesome? Nice try.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why were the Russians good enough to let them send OUR stuff into space when Obama was in office but now they are the boogeyman? I know what the answer is but I want to hear your lie.
Didn't trust them then, don't trust them now. You and the partisan blinder crowd have deep trouble forming opinions that are not along some party lines, so you think it is that way for everyone.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Here is an idea. Ask the rapidly mounting numbers of US business leaders who are saying just that.

These US companies don't want Trump to pull out of the Paris agreement - Business Insider

Read and do follow up research.

I know. I know, they are all lying liars with a huge conspiracy afoot. And Trump knows better than all of of them.
Businessinsider? Didn't they also say that Trump would never be President?

As I thought, you can't cite anything specific that would support your allegation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies