Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job President Trump is doing?
Yes 124 37.24%
No 209 62.76%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 07:30 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times

Advertisements

So what we can surmise from this poll is that even though it may seem like C-D is a bastion of Donald Trump cultists, in actuality the majority of posters here see reality quite well. There are a handful of true believers who routinely flood this board and make it seem like there are a lot of them, but they are in the minority.

Good to know. It somewhat restores my faith in the basic decency and intelligence of the American people.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:36 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Trump is doing just fine upsetting the establishment and put us on a Constitutional Path!
I am more pleased every day!

The polls here by the libs have been quite the "hoot" lately. They still want to rely on posts, the ones that said the POTUS would be Hillary Clinton. Oh, well, who can't stand a laugh or two a day!

Wait, I see a positive here, they may have realized, FINALLY, that Hillary Clinton has left, there won't be a redo..............

Trump is doing awesome and the constant stream of anti-Trump threads here about horse poop that doesn't make a difference is a testament to that fact, since they have NOTHING of substance on him.

The resistance continues to weaken.

What the poll will show is that most are just too bored with the continual whining and have moved on unless they still have their "panties in a wad" over the outcome of the election.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:41 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

The polls here by the libs have been quite the "hoot" lately. They still want to rely on posts, the ones that said the POTUS would be Hillary Clinton. Oh, well, who can't stand a laugh or two a day!

Wait, I see a positive here, they may have realized, FINALLY, that Hillary Clinton has left, there won't be a redo..............

Trump is doing awesome and the constant stream of anti-Trump threads here about horse poop that doesn't make a difference is a testament to that fact, since they have NOTHING of substance on him.

What the poll will show is that most are just too bored with the continual whining and have moved on unless they still have their "panties in a wad" over the outcome of the election.
This entire post could be used as an example to explain the phrase, "whistling past the graveyard." Special kudos to you for bringing up Hillary Clinton--twice! A post cannot be classified as truly good in a cultist mind unless it has at least one Hillary reference, but you managed two! Kudos to you! Too bad you didn't go for the bonus points and throw in an Obama reference, too. Try harder next time.

But still, well done, Anywhere. No one would have expected anything different from you.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:46 AM

35,709 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You racist.....

The words "black hole" is considered racist........

Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole' | Fox News
typical trumpette- does not recognize science----

Old 06-03-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

hilly is long gone- got anything else? you present no positives in the narrative to support this guy

Old 06-03-2017, 07:51 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Results so far are no surprise, as C-D is dominated by Leftist anti-Trump hate mongers.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:54 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Results so far are no surprise, as C-D is dominated by Leftist anti-Trump hate mongers.
Correction: "America is dominated by..."

Old 06-03-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
you know I do not hate the potus- at all- but I do not agree in what he is doing- or what is going on in the congress or the WH -- There is a grey area which trumpettes just can't see to understand- its neither 1 or 100 MPH - this or that, no in between- and the right's rant is always -- but always, about the left's displeasure- never about good ideas moving forward- you guys still stuck on HILLY- move forward! this land is OURS together--

Old 06-03-2017, 09:06 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,123,635 times
Gallup has Trump's approval rating as 39% which is similar to the percentage of 37.89% here. Interesting.

Old 06-03-2017, 09:54 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So what we can surmise from this poll is that even though it may seem like C-D is a bastion of Donald Trump cultists, in actuality the majority of posters here see reality quite well. There are a handful of true believers who routinely flood this board and make it seem like there are a lot of them, but they are in the minority.

Good to know. It somewhat restores my faith in the basic decency and intelligence of the American people.
We're 7 months post Trump's election. Let's not go that far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies