Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job President Trump is doing?
Yes 124 37.24%
No 209 62.76%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 09:27 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you did not read the article...can you read, or maybe comprehend?

What does science have to do with someone saying something is racist?

I'll wait.....
You accuse on something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand . We can talk about words and their various uses for eternity...

Old 06-04-2017, 09:32 PM

421 posts, read 288,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
He is an elected representative of the people. If the majority of the people don't agree with how he's representing us, he IS wrong. Simple as that.

trump does not agree with you.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:36 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
He is an elected representative of the people. If the majority of the people don't agree with how he's representing us, he IS wrong. Simple as that.
True, he is supposed to be a servant of the public but clearly does not know what that means. He claims his policies are MAGA but ignores the call of the majority (eg. 70% of people want him to stick with the Paris agreement and most people do not like the AHCA) AND the advice of experts and the world...

Trump is a true wrecking ball and his only policy is to reverse and dismante everything that Obama did. So much for MAGA.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:41 PM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Baffling to me 35% of the people here seriously think he's doing a good job and aren't absolutely appalled and disgusted at his behavior. That is one seriously sick and screwed up segment of society.
He's pretty nutty but a great improvement over the lying Peace prize winning war monger who came before him: Libya, Syria, Yemen. When Trump starts trading Terrorist for Deserters, sending weapons to ISIS, and selling guns to drug Lords I'll hold Trump the same light. Until then Obama should give his Peace Prize to Trump

Old 06-04-2017, 09:47 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
He's pretty nutty but a great improvement over the lying Peace prize winning war monger who came before him: Libya, Syria, Yemen. When Trump starts trading Terrorist for Deserters, sending weapons to ISIS, and selling guns to drug Lords I'll hold Trump the same light. Until then Obama should give his Peace Prize to Trump
Really, where do you get your news?

What do you have to say about the deal Trump made with Saudi Arabia and his handing of the keys to the world to Putin and China - two very dangerous countries ....

On second thought... I actually don't care what you have to say.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
True, he is supposed to be a servant of the public but clearly does not know what that means. He claims his policies are MAGA but ignores the call of the majority (eg. 70% of people want him to stick with the Paris agreement and most people do not like the AHCA) AND the advice of experts and the world...

Trump is a true wrecking ball and his only policy is to reverse and dismante everything that Obama did. So much for MAGA.

70% of the people apparently don't know that the Paris agreement gives the green light to China to increase their carbon Emissions and Coal fire plants going forward, and has us cutting ours by 28% in the same time period, in addition to a cash give away of 100 Billion dollars to the 3rd world where the US middle class picks up the bill while China pays nada. China wins again, and Middle class Americans get screwed again.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Really, where do you get your news?

What do you have to say about the deal Trump made with Saudi Arabia and his handing of the keys to the world to Putin and China - two very dangerous countries ....

On second thought... I actually don't care what you have to say.
Tell me where I am wrong?
Did the Peace loving Obama not get us into Libya, Syria and Yemen?
Did he not trade Deserters for Terrorist?
Did the AG not run a program selling guns to Drug lords that killed Mexicans and a US law enforcement officer?
Did he not win a Nobel Peace prize before doing all of the above?

My news source? This guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so

Old 06-04-2017, 09:58 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Fun fact. While Trump was out of the country, out of sight, out of earshot, out of tweeting range, his approvals went all the way up to 42!

Now that he's back, it's headed back down. Currently 39 and dropping.
Haha, yep, I believe it. I sure liked him a whole lot better when he was half a continent away from us.

Old 06-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,601,582 times
Far from scientific, or even verifiably representative of C-D or even the Politics Section thereof. Still, I think we can presume the people who vote in this poll will be more passionate about politics, current events, etc than the average C-D denizen.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:30 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Far from scientific, or even verifiably representative of C-D or even the Politics Section thereof. Still, I think we can presume the people who vote in this poll will be more passionate about politics, current events, etc than the average C-D denizen.

You might be right about that. I can't tell you how many Trump supporters I've talked to that are clueless about his cabinet or exactly what's going on. Most of them are emotional voters that fell for his rhetoric and now it's gospel. Some were just totally out of touch seniors. One even told me that they didn't care if he colluded with Russia to get elected. Bizarre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies