Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 07:22 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times

Advertisements

In all seriousness look at her. I believe she really has some mental health issues and is a narsiccist.
Her victim roll, fake tears at the press conference is tell tale signs of one.

What her stunt did was to show America what people and organizations condone and support her horrific stunt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2017, 07:24 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Am I the only one so over this story.

It was disgusting, she's suffering the consequences...can we move on.

Tiger Woods DUI -- none of my freak'n business. Disgusting we are shown the dash cam over and over and over (just a side note have seen that video on local and national news outlets many times -- the Griffin pic - -not once).

My attention span is short compared to some.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:48 AM

13,304 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
You are free to say what you want, but do understand, some things are not acceptable by society, and if you choose to use a ploy that is completely disrespectful to a large group of people, you will indeed see the consequences of your poor choice of a platform.
Liberals love Muslims, and want their support.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:54 AM

50,336 posts, read 63,906,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Am I the only one so over this story.

It was disgusting, she's suffering the consequences...can we move on.

Tiger Woods DUI -- none of my freak'n business. Disgusting we are shown the dash cam over and over and over (just a side note have seen that video on local and national news outlets many times -- the Griffin pic - -not once).

My attention span is short compared to some.
I totally agree.

Old 06-03-2017, 10:40 AM

957 posts, read 757,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Griffin did NOT offer an apology to Trump. She only apologized to her fan base in hopes they will continue to buy her crap.
Unbelievable, Having to explain to your 10 year old son why a d-list actress is holding up a decapitated, bloody head of his father is considered by you to be "thin skinned" and "whining"?

And its GRIFFIN...not Griffen. If you are going to defend that nasty liberal POS..at least spell the ginger whores name correctly
Reading's not one of your strong suits. At what point did I say she apologized to the thin skinned one? She didn't nor does she owe him an apology. It is Trump who owes an apology to those he's offended with his asinine comments. I wonder how Melania explained to her son the comments his dad made toward women, the handicapped and military personnel that were far more offensive than what Kathy did.
Ironic that one who tries to correct someone on the proper spelling of a name supports a moron who can't even put a sentence together let alone spell a word correctly. "covfefe".

Old 06-03-2017, 10:47 AM

957 posts, read 757,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
In all seriousness look at her. I believe she really has some mental health issues and is a narsiccist.
Her victim roll, fake tears at the press conference is tell tale signs of one.

What her stunt did was to show America what people and organizations condone and support her horrific stunt.
You have described Donald Trump to a tee, unfortunately, he's a person in power who can actually cause damage to the world. Why do you support and condone his horrific acts?

Old 06-03-2017, 11:28 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Reading's not one of your strong suits. At what point did I say she apologized to the thin skinned one? She didn't nor does she owe him an apology. It is Trump who owes an apology to those he's offended with his asinine comments. I wonder how Melania explained to her son the comments his dad made toward women, the handicapped and military personnel that were far more offensive than what Kathy did.
Ironic that one who tries to correct someone on the proper spelling of a name supports a moron who can't even put a sentence together let alone spell a word correctly. "covfefe".
Wow, never have I seen a response to one of my posts that is so full of obfuscation and deflection.

Quote:
Reading's not one of your strong suits.
Wow--you really want to go there with me? Fine.

Quote:
At what point did I say she apologized to the thin skinned one? She didn't
Um..I never said that.Here is my EXACT QUOTE:
Quote:
Griffin did NOT offer an apology to Trump. She only apologized to her fan base in hopes they will continue to buy her crap.
Riiiight

Quote:
Ironic that one who tries to correct someone on the proper spelling of a name supports a moron who can't even put a sentence together let alone spell a word correctly.
Textbook definition of a strawman argument.

Quote:
dad made toward women, the handicapped and military personnel that were far more offensive than what Kathy did
Typical liberal tactic using false equivalence.

It seems that thinking is not your strong suit.

Old 06-03-2017, 12:46 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Ted Nugent=right wing fascist draft dodger nut job. Trump suckers love him though.
Unlike Ted though, Kathy Griffen issued an apology. And in Ted's case, he didn't, but President Obama never treated Nugent to the same degree the thin skinned whiny Trump and his family have treated Kathy Griffen.
Also, Obama & family kept their heads held high & never whined in response to any of the hideous insults they received on a daily basis for 8 years. That's called class. Something that Trump has ever had nor ever will have.

Old 06-03-2017, 01:49 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Kathy Griffin is only "devastated" because she destroyed her career in about 3 minutes....and tried one last ditch effort to say, "I'm Sorry!"... (after she realized she horrified the world).... Too late. Besides the general public being disgusted and sickended by what she did, I do come back to Trump's little boy. How does anyone explain to a child about their "daddy's bloody head" hanging in her hands like that?

Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,233,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I can't stand her, never could. But she didn't do anything different than what the Obama haters did. They showed him hanging from trees.
We're still waiting for some names......what so called celebrities showed him hanging from trees?

"'crickets"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies