Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 08:55 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times

Advertisements

It has a penis, not a vagina and is therefore a male. Biology states this is a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 09:00 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,088 times
We need three bathrooms now. One for males, one for females and one for morons who identify as heaven knows what and are nothing more than idiots because they might choose to identify as a typewriter or a unicorn.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:19 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
We need three bathrooms now. One for males, one for females and one for morons who identify as heaven knows what and are nothing more than idiots because they might choose to identify as a typewriter or a unicorn.
The bathroom issue is an easy fix. Let people and businesses choose their bathroom policies, and in government facilities, you go to the bathroom as how you present.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:45 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,298,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
That will be the issue in practically all high school cases and most college cases, there will still be a major advantage due to the natural hormone differences yet to be countered by hormone therapy.

The truth of the matter is cases like this are going to be pretty rare; however, it is a real issue for the young ladies that are truly being cheated out of their victories.
You obviously did not read the NCAA trans policy I posted a few posts back. No trans female will be permitted to play college sports as a female without a years worth of hormone therapy and testing putting them within the limits of a female. So far in the few cases there has been no sign of a clear advantage. Playing D3 usually means they were not good enough to compete at the D2 or D1 level. Of course we have only seen team sports thus far. Rowing, Volleyball and Soccer. There could be some cases that are still unknown. There was just a soccer player who came out after her college playing days came to an end. Only a small few from the schools athletic dept new she was trans. Her teammates did not.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:53 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
You obviously did not read the NCAA trans policy I posted a few posts back. No trans female will be permitted to play college sports as a female without a years worth of hormone therapy and testing putting them within the limits of a female. So far in the few cases there has been no sign of a clear advantage. Playing D3 usually means they were not good enough to compete at the D2 or D1 level. Of course we have only seen team sports thus far. Rowing, Volleyball and Soccer. There could be some cases that are still unknown. There was just a soccer player who came out after her college playing days came to an end. Only a small few from the schools athletic dept new she was trans. Her teammates did not.
And you missed this:

Notice years plural?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I'm trans and I agree.

Estrogen does have a dramatic effect reducing muscle mass in trans women's bodies, but it takes a long time for that to happen. A few years at best.

That said, I have a trans guy friend named Michael who is a really big dude. Testosterone was very kind to him.

But like I said, it takes a good while for hormones to do what they need to do.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:56 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,522,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
All this changing your sex and body parts is a Pandora's box that has been opened.
Quote:
Some people don't have the physical gender to match their mental gender.

I have no issue with those people fixing it to match.
Respectfully, I disagree with you.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:56 AM

8,888 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
It has a penis, not a vagina and is therefore a male. Biology states this is a fact.
That can be remedied, and should be before someone gets to ïdentify" as female.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:58 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
If I identify as a 70 year old person so why can't I retire now on full social security? If race and gender are a choice, then age has to be as well.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:59 AM

8,888 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
He will always be a he regardless what a surgeon or hormones do.
I want to see just how much they really ïdentify".

Old 06-05-2017, 11:00 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
The bathroom issue is an easy fix. Let people and businesses choose their bathroom policies, and in government facilities, you go to the bathroom as how you present.
Not clear enough. This transgender student has a penis and testicles. The MINOR girl students apparently have no say/rights in this matter:

Quote:
"In the middle of last school year, Lila Perry came out as transgender. Before that, she had been living as a gay male.

But that’s not who she really was. No longer was she going to pretend, Lila said.

So this year, she told teachers and administrators at Hillsboro High School, where she is a senior, that she would no longer be content to use a unisex faculty bathroom. She wanted to be treated like other female students, including access to bathrooms and locker rooms for girls."
Hillsboro High students walk out over transgender dispute

The transgender but anatomically male student was given the use of a private unisex faculty locker/shower room facility, something other students would love to have but don't get, and rejected that. He's insisting on sporting his penis and testicles in the school girls' locker/shower room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies