Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 02:11 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,828,616 times

Advertisements

LPS strengthens trauma program to help refugee students | Local Education | journalstar.com

Maybe Lincoln should invest in STEM programs for students who have lived in the district their entire life with parents who own houses in the area rather then PTSD Therapy and silly programs for refugees.

Thanks to religious businesses who think we need unlimited third-world refugee settlement into America it seems like many districts are encountering issues that they weren't expecting.

I wonder why liberal mayors and superintendents of these school districts want all these regufees. Fargo, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Lincoln have healthy population growth with-out being dumped on with thousands of refugees with major issues that require lots of hard-working taxpayers money.

According to liberals, we should have unlimited third-world refugees with PTSD and Mental Health issues rather then spending the money on the school children who have lived in these districts their entire lives.

No less then 23 bi-lingual therapy liaisons have are needed to allocate resources to refugees as opposed to spending that money on disabled children who have lived in the school district their whole lives.

Sad, that these small midwestern cities are like Lincoln, Fargo, Minneapolis have been dumped on with thousands of refugees with major mental health issues and language barriers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 03:13 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,425,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
LPS strengthens trauma program to help refugee students | Local Education | journalstar.com

Maybe Lincoln should invest in STEM programs for students who have lived in the district their entire life with parents who own houses in the area rather then PTSD Therapy and silly programs for refugees.

Thanks to religious businesses who think we need unlimited third-world refugee settlement into America it seems like many districts are encountering issues that they weren't expecting.

I wonder why liberal mayors and superintendents of these school districts want all these regufees. Fargo, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Lincoln have healthy population growth with-out being dumped on with thousands of refugees with major issues that require lots of hard-working taxpayers money.

According to liberals, we should have unlimited third-world refugees with PTSD and Mental Health issues rather then spending the money on the school children who have lived in these districts their entire lives.

No less then 23 bi-lingual therapy liaisons have are needed to allocate resources to refugees as opposed to spending that money on disabled children who have lived in the school district their whole lives.

Sad, that these small midwestern cities are like Lincoln, Fargo, Minneapolis have been dumped on with thousands of refugees with major mental health issues and language barriers.
Once Refugee's are accepted into the United States..they ARE American children--whether you say so or not. They have issues that need to be addressed. It is the fact that, as a nation, we address those needs, that makes us different from the rest of the world.

You can revel in 'us vs them' all you like..or risk the alienation that is at the root of Europe's current problem.

BTW..you seem to dwell only in the negative..some of these people are genius's as well..some well-educated...some with great contributions to make. I live in a small town that has many refugee's--they work hard, for the most part--and are fitting in. You can always find the negative, if that's what you wish.

I choose otherwise.

Old 06-04-2017, 03:20 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,953,090 times
Future terrorism

Old 06-04-2017, 03:22 PM

30,472 posts, read 21,668,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Once Refugee's are accepted into the United States..they ARE American children--whether you say so or not. They have issues that need to be addressed. It is the fact that, as a nation, we address those needs, that makes us different from the rest of the world.

You can revel in 'us vs them' all you like..or risk the alienation that is at the root of Europe's current problem.

BTW..you seem to dwell only in the negative..some of these people are genius's as well..some well-educated...some with great contributions to make. I live in a small town that has many refugee's--they work hard, for the most part--and are fitting in. You can always find the negative, if that's what you wish.

I choose otherwise.
"alienation that is at the root of Europe's current problem."
Guess the Germans are self destructive Fools then, for inviting in !,000,000 Muslims with untreated PTSD

Old 06-04-2017, 03:49 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,425,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"alienation that is at the root of Europe's current problem."
Guess the Germans are self destructive Fools then, for inviting in !,000,000 Muslims with untreated PTSD
Yes..actually..I think the German response, while laudable in a humanitarian sense, was not well thought out or reasoned.

I oppose any such influx here...but...we don't take all that many...especially when you express the number as a percentage.

When I speak of alienation though..it is the unfortunate European habit of rigid class lines and the isolation of immigrants into ghettos that is at the root of a lot of issues..IMO.

Old 06-04-2017, 03:55 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,083,071 times
Quote:

I choose otherwise.
We can't save the world.

Old 06-04-2017, 04:08 PM

212 posts, read 135,299 times
All those cities were too white. They needed to be culturally enriched with differently abled people from Somalia, Congo, and other nations with average IQs in the low 70s. Diversity is our strength, and far more important than providing services to the children of racist, white privelged taxpayers, who need to just shut up and continue footing the bill for the whole banana, so to speak.

We working class whites need to stop voting against our best interests and start electing "progressive" politicians to office who will ensure that millions more with IQs previously associated with severe retardation are imported from sub-saharan Africa, all while we pay all the bills and get called "racist" and "privelged" the whole time.

Doesn't that sound great?

Do I really need to insert a sarcasm emoticon here?

Old 06-04-2017, 07:12 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,321,277 times
This ^^^^^^^

Old 06-04-2017, 07:17 PM

17,264 posts, read 11,098,319 times
Quote:
Yes..actually..I think the German response, while laudable in a humanitarian sense, was not well thought out or reasoned.

I oppose any such influx here...but...we don't take all that many...especially when you express the number as a percentage.

When I speak of alienation though..it is the unfortunate European habit of rigid class lines and the isolation of immigrants into ghettos that is at the root of a lot of issues..IMO.
Germans had a selfish reason. They needed cheap labor. They got more than they bargained for.

Old 06-04-2017, 07:23 PM

17,322 posts, read 9,139,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

You said it yourself - those "religious BUSINESSES" are all about the MONEY. Same thing for many of the Cities that take in these refugees and destroy Education for the citizens.

On the other hand .... perhaps they think it doesn't matter. Education in the USA has been on a downward spiral for years. They "teach" Social Justice, not Math, History, Reading, English or Civics.

"At this point - What difference does it make" in the words of the Failed Presumptive Queen.
As time goes on -- WHERE you live becomes more and more important. There is more than one reason for the Great Migration out of Leftist control - Education is just one of the reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies