Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 06:33 AM

30,344 posts, read 19,138,862 times

Advertisements

Well she did realize on election night that Trump winning Wisconsin was 'momentous' and I think that was before she was prompted by her Minders so she's not completely clueless. I think she was successful largely due to the Fox News brand and Roger Ailes....I doubt she'll thrive at any of the liberal Fake News networks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 06:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaduced View Post
What an opportunity to talk about important world issues with Putin but instead she waste her
time on rumors with no evidence.
It is going to be the same interview with Alex Jones this week. A waste of time, trying to smear the guy.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:02 AM

21,096 posts, read 19,701,602 times
What an embarrassment to America. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Russia must be laughing at us. If I were Putin, I would play along with it and say "Yes, Megan, I control everything in America. Trump is working for me."

Old 06-05-2017, 07:04 AM

421 posts, read 287,861 times
Quote:
What an opportunity to talk about important world issues with Putin but instead she waste her

She got Putin to admit russians were involved in hacking the election.Now let the trump white house deny it?

Old 06-05-2017, 07:05 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is going to be the same interview with Alex Jones this week. A waste of time, trying to smear the guy.
Why would you assume that she is trying to smear Alex Jones? Also, why would Alex Jones or anyone else consent to an interview with someone intent upon smearing them?

I do not understand the motivation.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:05 AM

421 posts, read 287,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
What an embarrassment to America. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Russia must be laughing at us. If I were Putin, I would play along with it and say "Yes, Megan, I control everything in America. Trump is working for me."
LOL, he did.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:12 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,216,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
In this day and age it's hard to believe some people can't accept that a woman can be strong, successful and beautiful.
Strong successful and beautiful do not a good interviewer make with out asking intelligent thoughtful questions vs an interigation where guilt is assumed and the questions are just jabs and slaps.

MK jumped the shark with her series of Duger family interview series, went full on Entertainment News.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:21 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Great interview. Putin is going to lie no matter what he is asked.

What do you think she should have asked him? The guy is a propaganda machine.

Good program. Will keep watching.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:34 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,247,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow, what an embarrassment for America!

How disrespectful to interrogate Putin in an interview like this. I'm glad he gave her the full load.

I'm not a fan of Russia or any leader of a country that doesn't seem to have freedom of speech as we have in the western world but the more nut cases like Megan interview people like Putin, the more respect I get for them than for people like Megan!

I had expected one or two questions like this and then questions about Russia and the people of the Country and maybe some personal question about Putins life.

This was just sensational garbage interviewing

But Megan has proven how biased she is and now she has to embrace her left wing crowd as she lost her fan base and we were once fans of her!

No longer and sadly we see now the true Megan. That first time as seen when she spoke with such a disrespect about her ex husband because he was so boring. IMO he is the lucky one and saw right through her!
I only saw a brief clip of this and while I hardly thought it was a groundbreaking interview, since when is "interrogating" Putin an embarrassment to America?

Who gives a crap? He's evil. Interrogate away. I don't care who is doing the interrogating.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Why would you assume that she is trying to smear Alex Jones? Also, why would Alex Jones or anyone else consent to an interview with someone intent upon smearing them?

I do not understand the motivation.

Well, Megyn had to come here and do the interview in the new studio.
That way what ever hits the edit room floor before it airs, will be recorded by the guys in the control room, to be archived for accuracy... Just in case they try to pull what they did last time, reporting on Pizzagate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies