Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 04:36 AM

3,868 posts, read 4,079,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Trump is the best American president we've had in decades. Just like our forefathers, he puts America first, just the way it should be. Those who don't understand this are communist.

Communist, or libs..................same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 04:37 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I was worried he was going to cave to the pressure of globalists (not so much the lefty loonies in this country) and big government elite.

But just hearing the meltdown of those whose ideologies I oppose validates he was the right choice.

He jumped right into his campaign promises, and even though there is resistance from his opposition, he keeps charging forward.

Great job, Mr. President!
I like Trump a 1000 times more than when I voted for him....he's is doing a simply stellar job so far

Old 06-05-2017, 05:04 AM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
I think Trump is doing a fine job as President so far. Most of the negativity some people express about Trump is simply hysteria and nonsense.

Having said that, I always wait until at least 2 years into a Presidency to make full assessment of job performance.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:26 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What exactly has he done? The travel ban has been blocked by the courts, his health bill still hasn't gone through, his tax reforms are nowhere.

What he has done, and I must admit, to great effect, is show the world what a brainless and incompetent nitwit he really is. Trump is shaping up to be the worst president in US history, and most certainly the dumbest!
"What exactly has he done?"

Made public how immature many on the left really are.

Made public how openly left biased most of the media is.

Signed MORE bills into law then any other President in his 1st hundred days since Truman.

Of course you wouldn't know about that because all the LSM is only concerned with trivial B.S.

Got a conservation judge onto the Supreme Court. (and this alone was worth voting for him.)

Signed EO's to cancel MANY of Obama's.

The list is actually long.

"The travel ban has been blocked by the courts" PLEASE do NOT refer them as "courts" they are nothing but liberal water carriers.

The Supreme court is next.

"his health bill still hasn't gone through,"

He has only been in office only 4 months.

It took Obama 19 MONTHS to get his through.

"his tax reforms are nowhere."

Based on what?

Yo do know that Congress is working on it.

As was said, "patience jackass, patience"!

Old 06-05-2017, 05:39 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
He's the best President we've seen in more than a half century. And, considering the mindless mob of fools who live only to bring him down, the most courageous in that time as well.

You base all the narrative on how he is great without any thing to support that assumption-- and most of it is about putting down the NON followers-
he is great-? PROVE IT

Old 06-05-2017, 05:44 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Here we have the daily "he's pissing liberals off, therefore he is a good president" thread on City Data. And once again it is devoid of actual policy or actions which validate his job performance.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:45 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
I was worried he was going to cave to the pressure of globalists (not so much the lefty loonies in this country) and big government elite.

But just hearing the meltdown of those whose ideologies I oppose validates he was the right choice.

He jumped right into his campaign promises, and even though there is resistance from his opposition, he keeps charging forward.

Great job, Mr. President!

"Hello, My name is Dogfood, and I am a Trump-aholic ."

Welcome, DF, and thank you for sharing your story with us. Don't worry, in time, you will begin to see life through normal eyes, and all that delusional thinking will be just a bad memory.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:50 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,473,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
"Hello, My name is Dogfood, and I am a Trump-aholic ."

Welcome, DF, and thank you for sharing your story with us. Don't worry, in time, you will begin to see life through normal eyes, and all that delusional thinking will be just a bad memory.
What do you consider "normal"? Delusional? Care to explain further?

Old 06-05-2017, 05:52 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Those who don't understand that are not Americans, for sure.
MY hubby served and died for your freedom- never call Patriots un American-- specially coming from T loyalists -

Old 06-05-2017, 05:58 AM

1,302 posts, read 683,566 times
Quote:
See? Look at your reactions! Priceless.

You guys still don't get it. Maybe after 2024...
they are also happy of US withdrawal of the Global scene:

For first time, China and EU to join forces on climate | Science | AAAS

USA is leaving bahind the leadership of the global climate change issue and China and Europe are wanting to fill that void.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies