Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 06:57 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,946 times

Advertisements

Of the Big 3, I despise Savannah and Matt the most. All are bad beyond belief, but those two are UNWATCHABLE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 07:02 AM

421 posts, read 287,846 times
Kellyanne = liar for trump.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:58 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,552,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Savannah tried so hard to trick and ask KellyAnn all the gotcha questions Savanna could fire at KellyAnn.

When KellyAnn tried to answer and the answer didn't fit Savannah's narrative, Savannah tried numerous times to cut off KellyAnn but this is not working with a smart intelligent woman like KellyAnn is!

It is beyond disgusting what Savannah keeps trying to do!

Savannah and the left wing puppets need to understand that the enemy is Islamic terrorism which is killing innocent people!

To make it about President Trump and not able to get over the loss of the election is disgusting.

The Mayor of London went to a climate meeting after the attacks as the Muslim London Mayor can't even pronounce "Islamic extremist " and we know why!

I stand with President Trump and the people who support the government to succeed, just as I wrote after Obama won.

I was never a fan of Obama but I didn't want him to fail as that would mean America would fail.

Some people can't get their personal issues set aside for the good of the country.

Some leftist are even saying that President Trump wants another attack to get on the right side.

Really what kind of sick people say that. Maybe these sucko's ant to be the the victims and if you say and think like that then take some refugees in your home that aren't vetted! Feel the love and make your so called love turn in actions!
Maybe you can post the link to the interview so we can see with our own eyes rather than simply believe you. Because I 100% guarantee what the reality of it was Conway being asked a simple question & she responds by not responding & deflecting. Standard MO for someone who who can't or won't answer basic questions & then they try to spin it & claim the interviewer is being unfair or asking "gotcha" questions. Translation: "I'm stupid & cant answer the question so I'm going to deflect & make it look like the interviewer is mean!"

Old 06-05-2017, 09:00 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,746 times
Trump made a fool of himself..again... in his tweets. Does the man not think before he does or says anything? I doubt it as he often undercuts his own spokespeople.

Old 06-05-2017, 09:30 AM

727 posts, read 390,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Savannah tried so hard to trick and ask KellyAnn all the gotcha questions Savanna could fire at KellyAnn.
That's Trump's world view anyway. Have to be ever vigil because people are always trying to trip you up. trying to get you.

A reporters' job is to extract the truth, get out of the interviewed that which he or she is trying to withhold. Sure, once a reporter gets a juicy tidbit they run with it. But that's true no matter who it's about. However, with this administration, they drop bombs like bird seed and the pickin's are easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies