Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you disapprove of Donald Trump?
Yes 174 64.44%
No 96 35.56%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 08:53 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
I detest Trump far more than I ever thought I could detest anyone - especially at this age when I should be ignoring this crap. That said, unnecessary hostility in public hearings is childish and counterproductive to the point of the hearing - which is to get information - complete information.

Angus King was fine. Harris far from it, imo. She was unnecessarily badgering and rude in not allowing Sessions a complete answer. I noticed this also in the hearings when she went after Kelly and Coats. She needs to shut her mouth and listen. The point of her questions was completely lost in her rudeness and interruptions from the chair telling her to behave - at both hearings. What was it she asked again??? And, then allowed no one to answer? I don't remember.

Allowing complete answers would have been far more constructive and enlightening than her showboat badgering.

The Democrats can't afford to alienate the public. In my view, Harris did herself and her party far more harm than good - today and last week.

As far as Sessions, his testimony was as useless as I expected it to be. He invoked presidential privilege when it was not his to invoke. He's a Trump sycophant and bootlicker whose first loyalty is to Trump - not the rule of law, and certainly not the country. He, too, is a liar and dissembler.

No sir, that is completely incorrect.

It is the president who is charged with keeping the country on an even keel and staying focused on his goals. Trump has placed our country in its precarious position - all because he has a deepseated need to lie and bully.

He wakes up every day looking for a fight and brings these crises on himself.

Trump cares not a whit about Russian interference in the election - which is a VERY BIG DEAL. Next time they will be hacking the voting machines without paper ballots - if they haven't done so, already. Imo, they have - but FBI and other agencies won't publicly admit to it because to do so would delegitimize Trump and the public's confidence in our election process.

Further, Trump cares not a whit whether what he says is true or false. In reality, he doesn't know the difference. Trump has recklessly spoken and tweeted THOUSANDS OF LIES for the past 18 months causing huge consternation in this country. Trump is downright frightening in his fantasies and the alternative facts he foists on the citizens of this country daily. He is the one keeping the country off-balance.

Trump's problems are ALL ON HIM - and have nothing to do with the press which merely reports his ACTUAL WORDS and TWEETS.

Or, are you suggesting Trump's spoken and tweeted words should be ignored? He is the President of the United States. His words DO MATTER.

The Russians caused Hillary to lose? How?

Last edited by dashrendar4454; 06-13-2017 at 10:05 PM..

Old 06-13-2017, 09:48 PM

115 posts, read 96,812 times
28 ****ing morons as of midnight.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:48 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
M

I do know that many of these polls overpoll Democrats. Which is what happened during the election

If only it wasn't for those pesky democrats, all the Trumpists could enjoy their lives as serfs in a monarchy.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:15 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Share us your knowledge Professional Statistician!
That wasnt directed to me, but do you want to compare regression analysis? Im ready.

Last edited by tripleh; 06-13-2017 at 10:30 PM..

Old 06-13-2017, 10:23 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
In this poll, I said I don't approve of Trump's actions in office. I voted for him, and he hasn't lived up to his promises. Also, of course, he has a lot of other flaws.

But I would vote for him again, because anyone either party promotes to run against him next time is sure to be worse.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:27 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Feel free to check out the range of many other polls: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

That average is pretty bad, though, and isn't far off from Galup's (~38%).
If anyone still has this favorable opinion of Trump, I would suggest they would be uninformed.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:27 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
In this poll, I said I don't approve of Trump's actions in office. I voted for him, and he hasn't lived up to his promises. Also, of course, he has a lot of other flaws.

But I would vote for him again, because anyone either party promotes to run against him next time is sure to be worse.

How could it possibly be any worse?

Old 06-13-2017, 10:35 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Looks like his numbers get worse and worse. Disapproval is at 58%!

Trump Approval Edges Down to New Weekly Low | Gallup
You mean from the same fake polls that predicted Hillary was going to win?

Old 06-13-2017, 10:39 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I'd really like to know what about him they appprove of.
At least Trump is cracking down on illegal immigration, and doesn't want to import terrorists from middle east countries that hate us.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:57 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
RCP Average today = 37.6%
Rasmussen = 43%

Gallup is always low, because they have a history of oversampling Democrats to get the result they want.

I always ignore these polls anyway, because these are the same bunch that said for over a year that Hillary was going to win in a landslide. Why do you keep posting them?
Gallup didn't have an election poll...

Gallup gives up the horse race - POLITICO

Care to edit your comment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies