Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you disapprove of Donald Trump?
Yes 174 64.44%
No 96 35.56%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 07:04 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
I got to ask...as to the poll...so what? Who cares how popular or unpopular Trump is? It proves nothing..it changes nothing...do you suppose that there is some magic threshold 40pts...50pts..60pts...where everything will change?

If you must derive your validation from the polling of strangers--I submit that you may have a larger issue.
It does matter, actually.

If Trump is suddenly popular (he's not), congressional Republicans will be more inclined to go along with whatever agenda he's pushing that minute.

If his numbers stay in the tank, we'll continue the current stalemate.

If his numbers sink even further, at some point Republicans in congress will be inclined to go against him.

Basically, Congress is going to do whatever it takes to get re-elected. If that means supporting Trump, that's what they'll do. The more toxic he becomes, the more they will distance themselves from him.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Gotta love the irony of the thread title "Fake Polling: trump at 50% today."

Old 06-16-2017, 07:15 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
I would say 45-50% is about accurate. I doubt it's really in the 30s like some polls have it.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:18 PM

421 posts, read 287,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I would say 45-50% is about accurate. I doubt it's really in the 30s like some polls have it.

No ,it really is in the 30's.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:21 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
With all the fake polling against Trump in the past, we have to wonder if it is much higher, like the election polling produced to sway our thinking, Clinton was going to win and Trump got 10%-15% more than polling had him

Trump gets a boost in polling.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tes/102916356/

Look at CNN's spin on it....

Is Donald Trump's approval rating really 50 percent? - CNNPolitics.com
It's got to be creating major butt hurt that despite the Globalist establishment coughing up billions for future handouts, all the Main Stream Media lying, thousands of Fake Polls and Fake News lies, Hollywood do all they can to hurt him, the DC Swamp colluding to bring him down and they know that he is going to win even more Bigly in 2020 than he did in 2016.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:23 PM

421 posts, read 287,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's got to be creating major butt hurt that despite the Globalist establishment coughing up billions for future handouts, all the Main Stream Media lying, thousands of Fake Polls and Fake News lies, Hollywood do all they can to hurt him, the DC Swamp colluding to bring him down and they know that he is going to win even more Bigly in 2020 than he did in 2016.
No, not at all.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:25 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Dang Bro..you gotta stop smokin' dat stuff---just say no!

Old 06-16-2017, 08:01 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
With all the fake polling against Trump in the past, we have to wonder if it is much higher, like the election polling produced to sway our thinking, Clinton was going to win and Trump got 10%-15% more than polling had him

Look at CNN's spin on it....

Does CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, ...etc want you to like Trump?

What is their motive?

Should we not ask that question? What is their motive? Why are these "news" agencies so partisan? It goes against their purview. So who is corrupted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Dang Bro..you gotta stop smokin' dat stuff---just say no!
Says the guy who probably swills a liter of Vodka a night

I'm so sick of this

Old 06-16-2017, 08:22 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why do we keep talking about Hillary. She lost, you guys need to get over that. How about we talk about Trump and what he is doing to our country. Why anyone supports him is beyond me.
Because supporters have nothing good to say about Trump or his accomplishments. They can't claim he's honest. They can't claim he keeps his promises. They can't claim he's consistent. They can't claim he works hard. They can't claim he's well qualified or he appointed a well qualified cabinet.

They can't claim he's improving the economy because he hasn't been in office long enough to affect it. They can't even claim America voted for him because more Americans voted for Hilary. Their only talking point is that Hilary lost, and that's just because of our strange electoral college system.

Old 06-16-2017, 08:38 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Does CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, ...etc want you to like Trump?

What is their motive?

Should we not ask that question? What is their motive? Why are these "news" agencies so partisan? It goes against their purview. So who is corrupted?

Says the guy who probably swills a liter of Vodka a night

I'm so sick of this
LoL..sorry..non drinker....do forgive my levity...some posts bring it out in me. Such surety...in the face of such uncertainty is breathtaking

If you'er sick..than why are you here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies