Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you disapprove of Donald Trump?
Yes 174 64.44%
No 96 35.56%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 08:55 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,375,526 times

Advertisements

I don't like polls, but 18%?!?! Damn.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
We had a real poll November 8th. That poll is good for 4 years.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Strange....liberals still trust polls. They never learn.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:03 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Bwa -hahahahaha!

Of course we do.

Every president pays attention to the polls ... every member of congress does too, and we know for sure that Mr Trump would be crowing about the least bit of good reflection to show up in them. It is beyond doubt that he is fully aware of his own numbers, he watches them closely.

He never missed an opportunity to rub a poor poll number in someone's face and used it as a political weapon in the primaries. Lately his numbers must be boiling his blood.

Polls have a huge influence on the occupant of the oval office, they always have done so.

Polls are the wag to the dog.

Especially since he even sucks in his favorite poll.....LOL,LOL,LOL!

President Trump’s approval rating falls to all-time personal low in Rasmussen Reports, his favorite poll
The President’s approval rating in Rasmussen Reports, a right-leaning and oft-criticized polling firm beloved by Trump, dipped below 40% for the first time ever Monday.

That new low reflects Trump’s plunge in nearly every mainstream opinion poll, which have shown him scoring record-low approval ratings through his first months in office.

It also comes just a month after Trump hand-picked a Rasmussen poll as proof that he was performing better than his predecessor, former President Barack Obama.
Monday’s Rasmussen survey showed Trump getting overall approval from only 39% of likely U.S. voters, compared to 61% overall disapproval.
Trump's approval rating drops to his all-time low in Rasmussen - NY Daily News

Old 08-09-2017, 09:04 AM

20,865 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Your headline is wrong. Don't be like the conservatives and use alternative facts to draw people in.
This.

The 18% is STRONGLY approve. The overall approval rate is 40%.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:06 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,586,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
Your headline is wrong. Don't be like the conservatives and use alternative facts to draw people in.
You beat me to it.

The facts don't need your help, OP, they speak plenty loudly on their own.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:08 AM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The Hill
A Politico/Morning Consult poll finds just 40 percent of registered voters approve of the job Trump is doing in office.
Just 18 percent of respondents approve strongly of the president's performance.
Poll: Trump job approval hits new low

Worst President in American history!
But, your title says something else, doesn't it. You do realize that "strongly" is not the same as just "approve", or maybe you don't.

Just remember and never forget, it could be worse, Hillary Clinton could be POtUS. We'll always have that!

You know, your "President" Hillary Clinton used to believe the polls too as did those who followed the horse poop that she spread and paid to have spread!

Trump is doing very well. Those educated enough to see that are pleased.

ADDING: And the polls showed not just the popular vote would go to Hillary, but that Trump had no chance to win based on the electoral college, so............. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I am surprised the libs haven't did an autopsy on polls and learned that they are no longer considered reliable. Of course, it is just easier to have someone else think for them. How's that working libs?

Old 08-09-2017, 09:16 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The Hill
A Politico/Morning Consult poll finds just 40 percent of registered voters approve of the job Trump is doing in office.
Just 18 percent of respondents approve strongly of the president's performance.
Poll: Trump job approval hits new low

Worst President in American history!
I looked at your first "source" CNN which uses SSRS.

MOST questions only used half of the pool.

I could not fond their methodology, how many dems, repubs and ind made up their sampling.

It DOES make a difference.

Please Provide ALL the polls used in the article

Another "source is Quinnipiac, lets' look at who they polled.

"
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING
-
Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a
Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?
REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 23%
Democrat 33
Independent 37
Other/DK/NA 7

Gee MORE dems and ind then repubs.

And you want to "brag" about a very biased pool of reponders.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:16 AM

10,530 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
So?
We don't run the country based on polls....
A fact that escaped Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton.
Jeez, change the record will you? The election was 9 months ago. Try to come up with something original.

Old 08-09-2017, 09:20 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
It's all fake news to trump unless he sees it on Faux.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies