Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 05:13 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, I believe what actually happened between Alt-Right (feel free to call then conservatives) and the anarchists, and I believe it shows how divided the nation has become in a very short time.
I agree with ringwise. He's got it right. You're all wet, as usual.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:22 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Its weird how people cannot understand that antifa, and liberals are not the same group of people.

Or are all of you on the right represented perfectly by the alt-reich?
Apparently. Richard Spencer represents them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
OOOOOOOOOhhh.......... Those were NOT your people!

I didn't see where the alt-reich was at the demonstration. Can you give us all a link, so we can see where they were?
See below. They were there. They are always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
This is interesting.... taken from this article...."But some, it seems, came with their own agenda.
“I am definitely willing to use violence to make sure my family is safe and my patriot family is safe,” Pat “Based Spartan” Washington, a well known far-right activist and Internet personality, told the Guardian Sunday. “But do I want it? Not necessarily. Until antifa learns not to use violence … God, I hate them. I look over there and I just want to smash.”

NEO-CON RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS, are pretty sick creeps themselves!
They sure are. And the right likes to pretend they don't exist.

Quote:
Do you? I have no idea who threw the first punch.

Where are all the extremists coming from? The people fighting are Trump supporting Alt-Right people fighting against Anti-fascist groups. Both are extreme, so it does not even matter who throw the first punch, because when you put two scorpions in a bowl, they will fight. The question is what brought all the scorpions out of the shadows.
Bingo.

Quote:
You think the Alt-Right, and neo-nazis would have rallied around Cruz or Kasick, like they rally around Trump?

No chance. Cruz or Kasick would never have allowed it to happen.
No, they would not. Certainly not Kasich. This belongs to Trump.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:25 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Collectivists and those who want freedom cannot coexist.

All forms of collectivism/statism requires slavery.
Bingo and as Marx said, all those who can not be converted, must be killed.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:49 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Bingo and as Marx said, all those who can not be converted, must be killed.
So which half of America would you be in favor of killing?the lefties or the righties.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:56 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
And that derangement is something to keep an eye on so they don't morph into something really dangerous.
Our little kiddos are watching theses morons.
They are deranged, dormant until they are faced with something they don't like, then the derangement rises to the surface. Uncontrolled intolerance is what it is.

Old 06-07-2017, 05:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I agree with ringwise. He's got it right. You're all wet, as usual.
Feel free to believe anything you want. Partisan goggles allow only one view point, which is why you'll never understand the meaning of "it takes two to tango". It is also why you claimed you never heard anyone say "heil Trump".

Old 06-07-2017, 06:07 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
They are deranged, dormant until they are faced with something they don't like, then the derangement rises to the surface. Uncontrolled intolerance is what it is.
I wonder what has gone into the making of such people who cannot cope with something they disagree with.
And think it is all about them. And not realize they live in a nation of millions, billions.
Then turn it into such blinded deep seeded hate.

Dang, sometimes I wonder if there is American terrorists in the making the way some talk here and the way some are acting out in public.
Physically attacking people who have different views.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:44 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I wonder what has gone into the making of such people who cannot cope with something they disagree with.
And think it is all about them. And not realize they live in a nation of millions, billions.
Then turn it into such blinded deep seeded hate.

Dang, sometimes I wonder if there is American terrorists in the making the way some talk here and the way some are acting out in public.
Physically attacking people who have different views.

When the world revolves around them, they have this perspective of crybullies.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:48 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When the world revolves around them, they have this perspective of crybullies.
Your anti-muslim/anti-immigrant hero managed to murder two of those 'crybullies' in the train, and you said they deserved to be killed.

Old 06-07-2017, 07:52 AM

25,742 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Trump's America: knives, brass knuckles, bricks show viciousness of protests
Funny thing, I haven't seen Trump with a knife, brass knuckles, bricks, or any other such Tool of the Neanderthal. So I guess you can't really call that "Trump's America," can you? That's the America that sore losers have decided to construct.

As an earlier post stated: collectivists and those who favor liberty cannot coexist.

It's time for an amicable divorce. But what do you want to bet the collectivists would never allow that? Their world would not function without an enslaved Revenue Generation Class. These collectivists the same people who applaud Lincoln's elimination of slavery, yet seek to reinstitute slavery. Makes sense, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies