Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 09:18 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,605,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I don't know - but I, personally, can't find anyone with a worse track record with the truth: Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

"Of all time" is a long time, and hard to compare against when you don't have a reference to compare against...but certainly, of modern day politicians, I can't think of any that lie more egregiously and often.

As I mentioned to another poster, keep using liberal sites like HuffPo or Politifact and you will reach the zenith of liberal brainwashing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 09:23 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The president and his aides succeeded in reaching the mark in just 36 days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-
100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6

What a legacy, the LYING MORON will be remembered for!
Greatest liar to hold the office of president clearly belongs to obama.

Playing games with literary nuance and literal interpretation does not compare to well documented and severe lies obama told and lies obama told yet to be uncovered.

Any statues of obama will show him lying down.

If wiki ever needed an image to illustrate the word MORON, it would be an image of obama. The most obtuse president ever to deny reality to live in a world of academic theory. History will not be kind to obama. Maybe trump will commute his sentence for treason?

Old 06-06-2017, 11:00 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But I thought it was Bill Clinton. Did you forget he said he didn't have sex with that woman?

I thought Bill said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

On topic, Obama gets the title of the biggest liar.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:40 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Can you honestly list his so called lies, or will you just go by liberal media reports implying or outright calling him a liar?
Many want to point to the Russian nonsense as if it is a known proven fact, when it is mere hopeful speculation by liberals hoping to find a way to take Trump down.

Another example, during the campaign Trump claimed to have seen Muslims celebrating on 9/11. Many liberal outlets claimed he lied, so many gullible people bought the fake news about him lying. In reality there were Muslims celebrating, and there was even local media coverage of it at the time.
Yet that was not acknowledged by the outlets that accused him, so their fake news claiming he lied was in fact a hit job on him.

As to him being more honest than most, don't take what I said out of context. I said that unlike most politicians (in both parties) he does not play PC games to appease the press. So that alone means you will get an insight into exactly how he thinks that you will not get with most politicians.

I also find it funny how those who supported Bill Clinton, Obama, and then Hillary all those years are so concerned about a lack of honesty.
These same people were undoubtedly silent when those 3 were caught time after time lying. Yet how many threads/posts did they start about those whom they supported?

Heck if Americans were so concerned about honesty, why didn't they elect Romney. He was likely one of the most honest and cleanest politicians to run in a long time. While he was not my cup of tea, he was still far more decent that anyone in the last few elections.
Any explanation?

Well, I didn't support them except Obama for his first term, and I posted here plenty against Obama and Hillary, so your stupid broad brush*********!

Old 06-06-2017, 11:41 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,155 times
I've seen way more Hillary lies than I have with Trump lies so far.

Like when her plane was attacked when she landed in 1996.
Or her emails.
And lying about lying about the emails.
Her health.

The list goes on.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:45 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
The president and his aides succeeded in reaching the mark in just 36 days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-
100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6

What a legacy, the LYING MORON will be remembered for!
No, that would be Barack Hussein Obama.

The Huffington Post is not a reliable source. Extreme Left-wing bias.

Please go peddle your crap elsewhere.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
He saw thousands of American Muslims celebrating in Jersey city on 9-11.
Hate to clue you, but that was no lie. It has been proven to be true.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:53 AM

Just another garbage thread from the Anti-America Party and the haters of our President who have nothing to offer this country.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I've seen way more Hillary lies than I have with Trump lies so far.

Like when her plane was attacked when she landed in 1996.
Or her emails.
And lying about lying about the emails.
Her health.

The list goes on.
Hillary's (and Bill's) lies go back many years, to when they were in Arkansas.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:04 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hate to clue you, but that was no lie. It has been proven to be true.
Really? How about showing us the pictures of thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ when the towers were hit? I have never seen any proof. Can you show me the proof? If not then your hero is nothing but a big liar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies