Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2017, 08:34 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Try to comprehend what you read.

The pro-Trump hacking attack (which Trump denies took place) was much bigger than originally through. Some interference was successful, and some was not, but it does not change the fact that your buddies in Moscow did everything in their power to get Trump in the White House, and they are happy, since Trump is in the White House.
And guess what, even with all your angst,anger,hysteria and constant bleating about this or that Trump is President and will remain such for at least the next 3.5 years.

Come back when you have actual IMPEACHABLE actions. Until then it's time to hit the snooooooze button...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 AM

348 posts, read 255,808 times
Default Reality Winner was Tracked by Color Printer

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7a7fd088ffa0

Reality Winner was caught by her color printer that tracked her digital activities.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:52 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebebe View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7a7fd088ffa0

Reality Winner was caught by her color printer that tracked her digital activities.
yep. from this:

to this.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:14 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
And guess what, even with all your angst,anger,hysteria and constant bleating about this or that Trump is President and will remain such for at least the next 3.5 years
Well, I'm glad that even with all your angst,anger,hysteria and constant bleating, you can still foresee the future.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:18 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Assange says she's a hero and should be released. Perhaps trump will listen to his good buddy and pardon her.
No. She is not a hero. She knew darn well especially having a TS security clearance what it meant if she leaked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Believe me, anyone with a Top Secret clearance has been taught. She's probably just not mature enough to handle all this crap. I doubt she even considered that her act was "espionage." I am sure that the way she sees it is that there is this information that she has and knows to be true but sees the administration lying and covering up. I'm sure she thought she was performing a public service.
You are correct, she has been taught. Anyone that has access to information. Anyone who is an intel analyst in any way, shape or form knows you have to verify, verify, verify with ALL the information you have. Not with just a single report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
As Gomer Pyle would exclaim, "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!"

Another right-wing outrage thread that highlights their utter hypocrisy.

Where was your outrage when WikiLeaks hacked into our classified information, personal and private servers, and then released
some of that information to undermine our elections?

There was none as you and your "leader" fell over yourselves to praise WikiLeaks and Assange.

What did Ms. Winner leak that has the phony right-wing outrage machine and Trump all in a tither?

She leaked information about Russian attempted hacking into our voting machines.

Of course, the right is all riled up because it shows their hero, Putin, as he truly is.

Conservatives in this country have descended into no more than cheerleaders
for autocrats and would-be dictators.

What a SAD group.
I may lean right, but I still support that anyone who releases classified or TS info should be vetted and also if they release it, should be punished. Maybe it's because a TS security clearance has been a thing in our house for the past 14 or so years for either my husband or myself.

I still think Hillary and those who she worked with who "mishandled" information should be in jail, Manning (whatever it is) should still be in jail, Snowden should be in jail, and Winner should remain in jail.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:23 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
She reads like a caricature stereotype of the American left. She's pro-global warming, sees it as a pro-life movement, supports BLM, says "being white is terrorism," thinks Trump is an "orange-fascist," and it goes on.
Yep and probably has no less then 3 user names on this forum and has been posting anti-Trump rhetoric frequently. Lets just see who turns up missing on here.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:28 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
How long until the MSM says that she is being scapegoated because she is a lesbian?

Old 06-06-2017, 09:31 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,705,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Just saw that. The jokes about her name and this situation essentially write themselves so I'll leave them there. It's just too easy.

I hope she serves serious time, and I hope they catch more of these traitorous pukes.
It's funny how the anti-government types are pro-government when it comes to whistleblowers and leakers.

If your company or government is doing something to break the law, it should be your DUTY as an American to expose the law breaking.

The American people definitely need to know if the election was potentially compromised. Direct your anger towards the government officials who allowed these actions and not the person who exposed it.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:46 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
It's funny how the anti-government types are pro-government when it comes to whistleblowers and leakers.

If your company or government is doing something to break the law, it should be your DUTY as an American to expose the law breaking.

The American people definitely need to know if the election was potentially compromised. Direct your anger towards the government officials who allowed these actions and not the person who exposed it.
lmao..So the government is allowing Russia to try and hack stuff? If that's true, it was the OBAMA ADMIN!

Old 06-06-2017, 09:51 AM

1,110 posts, read 671,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebebe View Post
She was only an employee since February 13 and managed to leak highly confidential documents by May 5. It seems like the government is very lax in vetting employees. I wonder what her job was as a federal contractor.

Or... she was assisted, security access granted above her pay grade/ need to know status, and received guidance to either procure actual or fabricate misleading documents for some specific purpose.

Arrests come with charges, which come with investigations. I'm sensing accomplices with an agenda. Smells like the left to me but even GOP operatives could lure a patsy in, guide them specifically to documents planted/ easily provable as false. Airing it out in public could easily put the whole thing to bed (regardless of what's true or not true).

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies