Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 10:12 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,272 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 12:53 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,044,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
https://f.top4top.net/p_5233hprw1.jpg
This is a statement from an Islamic site and in English
You know what is really funny. Because you went to a site like that you probably got flagged, by FBI, NSA, etc

This is one reason why all these terrorists slip through the crack, everyone and their brother is being flagged.

Old 06-09-2017, 02:42 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
You know what is really funny. Because you went to a site like that you probably got flagged, by FBI, NSA, etc

This is one reason why all these terrorists slip through the crack, everyone and their brother is being flagged.
Getting flagged is easily avoided. If you really wish to track a suspect you really have to intercept at their local ISP. After that you do not have much of a shot. And in fact any good tracking would require a package on their computer.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:21 AM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post

No my friend
I am following this site so I get the news of my city which I love so much
I am not affiliated with any party and do not belong to any party only I belong to myself
And while I grieve for my city
But at the same time I know that the people of that city have provided facilities to the Islamists
They were also the reason I went to my city

Old 06-10-2017, 09:45 AM

3,640 posts, read 39,493 times
Quote:
https://f.top4top.net/p_5233hprw1.jpg
This is a statement from an Islamic site and in English
This statement is not from any "Islamic site" or the Qur'an but from self-proclaimed Soldiers of Caliphate (also known by various names such as Daesh and ISIS).

Old 06-10-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
No my friend
I am following this site so I get the news of my city which I love so much
I am not affiliated with any party and do not belong to any party only I belong to myself
And while I grieve for my city
But at the same time I know that the people of that city have provided facilities to the Islamists
They were also the reason I went to my city
Are you Islamist?

Old 06-10-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
A Muslim believes and believes that a Christian is an infidel
A Christian like you believes and believes that a Muslim like me is an infidel (definitely a Christian term).

Quote:
The Muslim in his five prayers curse the Jews and the Christians
This is another lie. I have never cursed any Jew or Christian in my prayer. Do you have no shame in lying here?

Old 06-10-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
And also on London and Paris
Was Europe known as fear 100 years ago as you know today?
100 years ago, they were well aware of the fear in Europe; they were in the middle of the war in which 17 million died and 20 million were wounded. You are an ignorant man if you are not aware of what happened in Europe 100 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn S View Post
Because the British society was homogeneous and carried the ideology of peace
But after allowing Muslim immigrants
Most Muslim immigrants came to Britain AFTER the WWII. In fact, many Muslims fought on the side of Britain in the Middle East and South East Asia (Burma). Britain had been in the thick of wars even before Muslims came to Britain. No?

Old 06-10-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
It is good to recognize and support the peaceful adherents of Islam. It is also good to recognize and support the peaceful adherents of any other religion or no religion at all.
Absolutely! And thank you.

There are people here who would love to incite and spread hatred, and are no different from hateful and evil loving terrorists.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
You did not answer these words
They fought those who do not believe in Allah nor in the Last Day, nor deny what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor condemn the religion of truth from those who have given the Book to give tribute by hand, and they are small.
and
And prepare for them what you can of strength and horse harnesses terrorize by the enemy of God and your enemy and others without them do not know them God knows them and what you spend something in the way of God to you and you do not wrong
The latter was not in your post. You have just added it. Both are quoted here out of context.

In any case, I did answer the words, in your last post, with context. You did not understand the answer, as usual.

Take into accounty the context:

[8.61] And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

If you are peaceful with me, I must be peaceful with you, is the Islamic principle.

[60.8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

Anyone (of any religion or of no religion) who has not made war on me on account of my religion and have not expelled me from my home, I must deal with him/them justly and kindly. Understand?

[60.9] Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

[2.109] Many of the followers of the Book wish that they could turn you back into unbelievers after your faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after the truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring about His command; surely Allah has power over all things.

This applies to you (a Christian). No matter how much you try to rubbish Islam, God of Islam and Muslims to try and turn me off my faith, I can't kill you or cut your tongue, I am commanded in the Qur'an to forgive you.

[4.94] O you who believe! When you go forth in Allah's way, make investigation, and do not say to any one who offers you peace: You are not a believer. Do you seek goods of this world's life! But with Allah there are abundant gains; you too were such before, then Allah conferred a benefit on you; therefore make investigation; surely Allah is aware of what you do.

That means, Muslims can't kill even someone who is not a believer if he is peaceful. Those who do are acting outside Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies