Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 09:36 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
And straight people are never immoral?
Only on days that end with y.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:37 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
So Mcdonald's is going to release gay theme fries. Coming soon! Your fries will come in a cool rainbow colored box in order of gay pride month!

First of all, if I was an investor in McDonalds, I would be pissed. Mcdonalds could be looking at some boycotts over their rainbow fries. Why do these companies feel the need to have a position on social issues? You make fast food. No one wants to go to Mcdonalds to hear or see a message about gay pride. They just want the food that they are used to. Such a move serves no benefit business wise as people like Christians may choose to no longer do business there. It just shows there is a liberal agenda at play here even at the cost of making money.

I don't want to go to Mcdonalds and see some barrier that says, "check out our gay fries in fun rainbow colors because being gay is fun and cool!" Of course, they will say they are only showing support for the gay community, but I see it as marking a specific message especially to kids.

Most Christians including myself don't care how someone wants to live their life as long as they are not causing harm to others. But these marketing ploy is just another growing instance of the LGBT community forcing a pro-gay message onto the public. Just give me fries.
Good grief, who cares what color they are. Kids could care less. As parents, it's our responsibility to teach our kids....kindness, love, acceptance and understanding for those who are different. This is why we still have prejudice in this world because parents don't do that. They teach their kids their prejudices. You see it as a marketing ploy, your kids don't. So just get over it and let your kid enjoy their fries

Old 06-07-2017, 09:50 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
And straight people are never immoral?
That's the ULTIMATE irony, OP wants to spout off about morality, and is a TRUMP supporter! How funny is that?! LOL!

Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Good grief, who cares what color they are. Kids could care less. As parents, it's our responsibility to teach our kids....kindness, love, acceptance and understanding for those who are different. This is why we still have prejudice in this world because parents don't do that. They teach their kids their prejudices. You see it as a marketing ploy, your kids don't. So just get over it and let your kid enjoy their fries
Exactly. Hate is not a family value. Unfortunately though, to some people, it is.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:56 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,867,706 times
Quote:
So Mcdonald's is going to release gay theme fries. Coming soon! Your fries will come in a cool rainbow colored box in order of gay pride month!

First of all, if I was an investor in McDonalds, I would be pissed. Mcdonalds could be looking at some boycotts over their rainbow fries. Why do these companies feel the need to have a position on social issues? You make fast food. No one wants to go to Mcdonalds to hear or see a message about gay pride. They just want the food that they are used to. Such a move serves no benefit business wise as people like Christians may choose to no longer do business there. It just shows there is a liberal agenda at play here even at the cost of making money.

I don't want to go to Mcdonalds and see some barrier that says, "check out our gay fries in fun rainbow colors because being gay is fun and cool!" Of course, they will say they are only showing support for the gay community, but I see it as marking a specific message especially to kids.

Most Christians including myself don't care how someone wants to live their life as long as they are not causing harm to others. But these marketing ploy is just another growing instance of the LGBT community forcing a pro-gay message onto the public. Just give me fries.
seriously?!

Over react much?!

Who doesnt love a rainbow, or fries....

Old 06-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAjerseychick View Post
seriously?!

Over react much?!

Who doesnt love a rainbow, or fries....
I can see the Westboro Baptist Church now:

GOD HATES FA**** FRIES!

Old 06-07-2017, 10:11 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

GOD HATES FA**** FRIES!
That's pretty long to fit on a sign.

Better for them to just use a ***** french fry with a big red X thru it.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:15 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,641,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

GOD HATES FA**** FRIES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
That's pretty long to fit on a sign.

Better for them to just use a ***** french fry with a big red X thru it.
Are those idiots still around?

Old 06-07-2017, 10:19 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Are those idiots still around?
I think so.

There's only a few of them and they share the same diseased brain so it's hard for them to stay in the news.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:26 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,843,045 times
Quote:
It is still a public event where nudity and mostly homosexual sex is allowed right in the public streets. It should be illegal.
I agree that Folsom is way over the top, but like I said, it's not a Pride event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies