Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 01:31 PM

10,232 posts, read 6,317,831 times

Advertisements

He is not a physically healthy man even at 70. That is quite obviously just looking at him and how much weight he has gained in the past 6 months.

Add to that his obvious stress, and all his Tweets, at not getting his own way. He is President (dubious), not a Corporate CEO who can do want he wants.

If he doesn't have a heart attack, will he have a complete mental breakdown? Place your bets. In the case of the latter, even a Republican controlled Congress will have to do something about that. President Pence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 01:34 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The OP started a pendulum thread in the paranormal forum. Why more than 1 pendulum thread?

//www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...l#post48369016
obsession?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:35 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
He is not a physically healthy man even at 70. That is quite obviously just looking at him and how much weight he has gained in the past 6 months.

Add to that his obvious stress, and all his Tweets, at not getting his own way. He is President (dubious), not a Corporate CEO who can do want he wants.

If he doesn't have a heart attack, will he have a complete mental breakdown? Place your bets. In the case of the latter, even a Republican controlled Congress will have to do something about that. President Pence.
LOL!!! You people are becoming so predictable. Parroting one another and those who are generating the fake news "talking points." It's just hilarious.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:38 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Do you also have a crystal ball?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:40 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

Let's add doctors to the ever growing list of professions that Leftists accredit themselves with.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:43 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,936,051 times
You can also "throw" the I Ching online. I just tried it and got hexagram number 15: Humbleness

Making humble sounds.
It is better to make use of the mobilized army,
and conquer cities and countries.

One is being humble and yielding, but the situation calls for asserting oneself. It is better to act more forcefully, and make use of one's resources, in order to get the important thing one needs.

HUMBLE? Our fearful leader who tweets more than a canary is hardly humble. Alas, I can see him losing it, and "making use of the mobilized army [to] conquer cities and countries"...to get the important things he thinks he needs. Like getting us into a war with Syria or a war with Germany or a war with the world to distract the country from his Russian connections.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:46 PM

16,078 posts, read 10,744,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
hahahahaha... Rule by decree? You do know that those "rulings by decree" were to undo what the last ******* put in place by "ruling by decree" right?
Oh, I guess you are talking about the ones that were constitutional that were done because of GOP obstructionism?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:50 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Oh, I guess you are talking about the ones that were constitutional that were done because of GOP obstructionism?
All of the bad ones. What goes around comes around, suck it up cupcake!

Old 06-07-2017, 01:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Using political capital in the halls of congress to obstruct, is much different than creating scandal and conspiracy, from a fake Doucee, to unseat an elected President by overwhelming our government in fabricated nukes from a firecracker.

The left has no political capital to obstruct in the halls of congress, so this is it. Russia, Russia, Russia, based upon a fake Doucee.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:53 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
the 4 years, whether he resigns or impeached, I didn't get into the specifics of how he will go out.

Many have mentioned this happening and we shall see.

My pendulum told me Barack Obama would win very early on. If you will recall the pins and needles at the elections. He gave us pretty good 8 yrs of his life.
spoken like a true So CA gal. As for Trump, who knows? Many of us didn't give him any credit and thought he was just on an ego trip when he decided to run, then we didn't give him a snowballs chance in Hell of getting the nomination. No use discussing election night and the shock, even those who voted for him had, so don't sell him short. Whether you approve of him and I am guessing you do not or you love him, your pendulum might very well need to be re-balanced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies