Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 10:37 PM

32,061 posts, read 15,055,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
There is nothing on the planet that should make an FBI Director feel uneasy lol.

That is ludicrous.

All Comey had to do was say he took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Period, end of story.

Anything else is just BS that Comey is spinning to whine, because he got outsmarted in his sanctimonious arrogance.

If anyone damaged this country, it is Comey by withholding from the American public that Trump was not under investigation. The American people deserved to know if their President was under investigation. Comey in his self righteousness denied the public that knowledge. Shame on him.
Everyone who knows Comey says he is an honest and upstanding person who tells the truth and who is bipartisan. And no, there is no way the american people should know what intelligence is going on.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:39 PM

18,074 posts, read 15,658,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
LOL.

Joel probably would have appreciated that early on .
My favorite line from the movie! and Guido was played by none other than...Joey Pants! Talk about typecasting. Heh.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:41 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Everyone who knows Comey says he is an honest and upstanding person who tells the truth and who is bipartisan. And no, there is no way the american people should know what intelligence is going on.

BS..........the American public should absolutely know if their president is under investigation.

If you don't believe you are entitled to know that, you are a fool.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
BS..........the American public should absolutely know if their president is under investigation.

If you don't believe you are entitled to know that, you are a fool.
We will find out but not before it's done. Sorry that's the way it is. And no, I'm no fool. I live in the area, my son is on the hill almost everyday with these hearings. I think people who don't live in this area have no idea what is really going on

Old 06-07-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Comey said at this point Trump wasn't under investigation. It doesn't mean he's not next on the list though. And that's pretty much what Comey said.
Oh BS. Its a given that any president at any time could be subject to an investigation.

Most of the time they are not.

Comey did the country a huge disservice by letting it hang out there that this president might be under investigation when clearly he was not.

Surely you are not so stupid that you don't recognize that.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:50 PM

Quote:
We will find out but not before it's done. Sorry that's the way it is. And no, I'm no fool. I live in the area, my son is on the hill almost everyday with these hearings. I think people who don't live in this area have no idea what is really going on
You have no special intelligence because you live in the area.

The rest of the country is just as smart about what goes on in DC.

And, for the record, I have lived there before, so I know how it works.

Dream on silly girl.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
You have no special intelligence because you live in the area.

The rest of the country is just as smart about what goes on in DC.

And, for the record, I have lived there before, so I know how it works.

Dream on silly girl.
How do you know that The rest of the country gets local news. My local news in also my national news. And no the rest of the country has no idea what's really going on in dc. Silly girls are ones who try and pretend what's really going on when they don't even live here

Old 06-07-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
How do you know that The rest of the country gets local news. My local news in also my national news. And no the rest of the country has no idea what's really going on in dc. Silly girls are ones who try and pretend what's really going on when they don't even live here
There is nothing going on where you live that the rest of us don't know. Dream on.

You are ridiculous. Time after time. I'm embarrassed for you that you think you know something special because you live somewhere around DC.

If anything, you should realize that you live in the beltway bubble.

But, you are too ignorant even to realize that.

Having lived there before, I know that you don't know anything the rest of us don't know. So, you can believe that or not, I don't care. Stay ignorant, no skin off my nose.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:31 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
There is nothing on the planet that should make an FBI Director feel uneasy lol.

That is ludicrous.

All Comey had to do was say he took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. Period, end of story.

Anything else is just BS that Comey is spinning to whine, because he got outsmarted in his sanctimonious arrogance.

If anyone damaged this country, it is Comey by withholding from the American public that Trump was not under investigation. The American people deserved to know if their President was under investigation. Comey in his self righteousness denied the public that knowledge. Shame on him.
Why should he have to state anything he already took an oath of office, what was the point in Trump asking him for loyalty. The entire event with Comey's boss Sessions being asked to leave the room I suspicious. When you ask for loyalty it reminds me of the Nixon and Reagan staffs, all were very loyal and willing to lie to save the president. There was no crime but it certainly tells us what Trump wanted.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:33 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
6 months ago Comey interfered in the election, today he's above reproach ....liberal are the laughing stock of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies