Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:47 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,944 times

Advertisements

We all know that liberals need some kind of hope, no matter how ridiculous, that Trump may one day get impeached. It's the only thing that keeps them from moving on to the acceptance stage.

Once their next dream gets smashed tomorrow, what will they start crying about next? Are they going to claim that Comey is a Russian puppet and needs to be investigated? Will another riot break out at Berkeley? Will all the stores sell out of playdough? Are liberals still with her?

I can't wait to hear Maxine Waters rambling about impeachment again tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJtNjXRMck

Last edited by neko_mimi; 06-07-2017 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: MAGA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 11:51 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Their next false hope, may be that Trump supporters open their eyes and finally realize that they need to throw him out, themselves.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:52 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times
Wow. I don't know what drugs these right-wingers are taking, but it MUST have been some goooddd stuff. They look at all the mess Trump is in, and they think to themselves, "Liberals! Got ya exactly where we need ya!!" One needs really strong stuff to be this delusional.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:57 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Their next false hope, may be that Trump supporters open their eyes and finally realize that they need to throw him out, themselves.

For what?

Old 06-08-2017, 12:25 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
We all know that liberals need some kind of hope, no matter how ridiculous, that Trump may one day get impeached. It's the only thing that keeps them from moving on to the acceptance stage.

Once their next dream gets smashed tomorrow, what will they start crying about next? Are they going to claim that Comey is a Russian puppet and needs to be investigated? Will another riot break out at Berkeley? Will all the stores sell out of playdough? Are liberals still with her?

I can't wait to hear Maxine Waters rambling about impeachment again tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJtNjXRMck
There are not enough therapy dogs in the world to shut these losers up. I feel more sorry for the poor dogs that have no choice but to hang around these dopey idiots

Old 06-08-2017, 12:36 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Bwahahhahahahhaa

How many Benghazi investigations? 7?

The investigations have JUST started, and you folks think it ends tomorrow? Wow. You guys are going to need some safe spaces for the rest of Trumps presidency.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:47 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
If that happens, are you willing to deal with Mike Pence being president?

Old 06-08-2017, 12:47 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Sorry, Neko...
It's a long way off before it ends now. This may be only the first time Comey testifies, and there are a slew of others I'm sure the special prosecutor will want to talk to.
Among them:
Flynn
Jarred
Don Jr.
Miller
Bannon
Carter whats-his-name
... and that's just for starters.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:49 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
I am. That's the way the Constitution has set it up.
Would I be happy with President Pence? Probably not, but that's the way it goes. He wouldn't be the first Prez who I don't like much, and won't be the last.

Old 06-08-2017, 12:51 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
People keep asking this. Its a strange question, if people weren't they wouldn't argue for this. See, you are thinking this is about party, sorry but this is about country. Getting rid of trump will do horrible things for the Democrats. It will stop the bleeding on the GOP side, and they might actually manage to pass something. Pence is FAR more capable.

This is about our country, not the party. I am honestly surprised by how many Republicans don't think this through. But they are dedicated to Trump...not their party, not the country. But Trump.

If you cared about your country or your party, you would want to be rid of Trump as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies