Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 04:29 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,627,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
7.7 more years, not 3.7
He won't be re-elected
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 04:31 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,016,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
So far there is nothing even remotely impeachable happening. Not even close. Time to move on to more important things like North Korea, tax relief, and health care reform.
Those things should be happening regardless of the investigation. Whatever trumps agenda is, he is free to implement it.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:32 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,627,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
Check that.... 15.5 years. The Donald has another 7.5 years to go, then Ivanka will take over for another 8.

All of this impeachment talk on CNN was a big nothing burger.

A monkey who became a billionaire twice. A monkey with no political experience who defeated the Bushes and the Clintons. Trump is on the RIGHT side of all of the issues and he's not part of the Washington swamp. That's why he's a great idea for president.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks for the laugh

Old 06-08-2017, 04:34 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,817,470 times
He will have to check with Bannon and Kunsler first because he has forgotten his agenda. If he ever had anything beyond gaining as much personal adulation as possible.

PS: Whatever hallucinogen B-B is using he must be sharing with the Donald. Besides Ivanka is on the way to becoming a billionaire herself. Why in hell would she want to become the mere President of the USA.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:36 PM

25,967 posts, read 22,149,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Make that 7.7 more years
Oh, you beat me to it! But, let me add that once Trump is done, we'll be welcoming a President Pence. The Dems won't get it together to stop this, I mean, they are still whining about Hillary losing and it being because of the Russians. They are not learning from their mistakes - a bonus for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
He's done quite a lot of things and he could have done more had the left and the media not played their stupid games for the past 6 months. Not one person on the left gets to pi$$ and moan about how he "hasn't done enough".

The left can st*u.
I get the 1600 Daily and President Trump is ON THE JOB: https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600daily

They should accomplish so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
The more the dems/libs try to investigate/instigate/BS/undermine, the more they screw themselves even more so and diminish more of their voters.
And that works for me! The resistance is becoming nothing but white noise now. They have cried wolf too many times. It is so bad that people just roll their eyes now or laugh when a lib starts in on Trump.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:37 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,148,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
He won't be re-elected
It depends on who runs against him.

Even so, I think it's likely he'll win again anyway. If I believed in astrology, I'd be convinced that the stars have aligned for him to always get his way no matter what. Because for some reason, he has insanely persistent crowd appeal, he gets away with things others would have been crucified for, and things just always seem to work out in his favor. He's a lucky guy.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 1 day ago)

52,704 posts, read 47,996,677 times
Default The Left Cannot Defeat Trump, Pure And Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It won't stop the libs from trying.
Or even from crying, for that matter....

Old 06-08-2017, 04:38 PM

14,689 posts, read 14,665,407 times
The FBI investigation hasn't finished yet. I seem to have to remind people on both sides of the spectrum of this daily.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:39 PM

30,416 posts, read 19,200,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
He won't be re-elected
He'll be re-elected quite easily and even win the popular vote (though Republicans understand that has no bearing on the election unless it results in an EC victory).

Old 06-08-2017, 04:41 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,040,338 times
He'll be here for at least four years.

But can he ride the economic growth of Obama for that four years or will he actually have to do something to help it along.

(oh I'm so poking the bear -- lol -- hee hee )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies