Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 07:36 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,789,316 times

Advertisements

Hahaha we don't create the fake news.. like one or two mainstream media articles wrong don't offset the billions of fake tweets, and fake articles pushed over and over again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 07:42 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,422,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Hahaha we don't create the fake news.. like one or two mainstream media articles wrong don't offset the billions of fake tweets, and fake articles pushed over and over again.
lmao..Honesty is just not a word in the Left's vocabulary.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:55 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,772,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao..Honesty is just not a word in the Left's vocabulary.

With a straight face you can actually say that ? You, who support a man who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it ?

Very strange lot, you Trumpees are.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not surprised to hear this morning how liberals now have found a new narrative to switch the story back to blame President Trump and not being disturbed about Comey leaking to the media.

And hearing more new fake news that seems to be the daily news liberals come up with and call it "breaking news"

A while ago I deleted the breaking news coming from CNN as I had that for years on my phone. I deleted these fake news websites from my favorites on my computer as I used to read all these websites on a regular base but no longer will I have that garbage on my computer. Which also means not seeing the advertisers who post ads on their website

On another note...Nordstrom wants to back away from being a public company and is trying to be bought as their numbers are tanking!

Wasn't it too long ago that they trashed Ivanka! Guess who is having a chuckle!
Another thread whining about the leaks while ignoring what was leaked, this is at least 2 so far.

Good for you, do not want to get any information that does not support your views, brilliant way to become enlightened.........

News for you, the investigations have nothing to do with Hillary, they have everything to do with inappropriate contacts and ties to the Russians that are proven to have attempted to influence our elections. Nice try at distraction and diversion.

Ivanka made herself a viable person of criticism by becoming part of the administration. Simple as that.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:08 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,931,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Calm down there, big guy, you guys screwed up on Nov 8th and all we are trying to do is fix it. The guys who wanted him made a bad choice, a dangerous choice. If you haven't woke up yet, that is your problem, but it should be apparent to anyone with two connected brain cells that the man sitting in that oval office is way beyond incompetent, he is a DISASTER.

Besides, it is not our actions that will take him out of there, he is doing one bang up job all on his own !
Hilarious coming from someone who screwed up bigly by voting for Obama twice.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,461,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The Chinese, who make her stuff while Daddy cackles 'America First!'.
LOL. Yes, they are definitely getting the last laugh! I seriously cannot believe they are still making their stuff in China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
I never get tired of trashing obama.......so have at it with Trump. It's fun!
Yes, it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
wow, talk about sour grapes because their witch hunt failed.
Yeah, Jason Chaffitz even resigned from Congress. Unfortunately, Gowdy is still there.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:09 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,174,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not surprised to hear this morning how liberals now have found a new narrative to switch the story back to blame President Trump and not being disturbed about Comey leaking to the media.

And hearing more new fake news that seems to be the daily news liberals come up with and call it "breaking news"

A while ago I deleted the breaking news coming from CNN as I had that for years on my phone. I deleted these fake news websites from my favorites on my computer as I used to read all these websites on a regular base but no longer will I have that garbage on my computer. Which also means not seeing the advertisers who post ads on their website

On another note...Nordstrom wants to back away from being a public company and is trying to be bought as their numbers are tanking!

Wasn't it too long ago that they trashed Ivanka! Guess who is having a chuckle!
Just because it does not fit your narrative does not make it untrue. FYI, the election was almost 8 months ago. Move on. I think you are mixing up people dealing with today's unfortunate reality with your own twisted made-up reality.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:11 AM

7,274 posts, read 5,261,275 times
Conservatives, aren't you getting sick of creating posts about liberals posting about fake news to coop (I think you meant cope) with the win of the election? Poor sport winners posting about poor sport losers is sadder than visa versa. You won, so focus on your champion and forget about the losers. Hypocrites.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:14 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,500,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Liberals, aren't you getting sick of creating fake news to coop with the loss of the election?

Did you righties get tired of trashing Obama for 8 years?
Well we lefties arent going to get tired of trashing the tRump thing ,as this is kinda fun
What a pathetic life you lead.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:33 AM

590 posts, read 553,762 times
Liberals, aren't you getting sick of creating fake news to coop with the loss of the election?

The question should be: Liberals, aren't you getting sick of wasting time and ignoring the real problems President Trump is trying to solve, many of which were brought on by you during 8 years of Obama?

Get a clue, liberals! You lost the majority in the Senate and the House, and the White House in 2016, for a reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies