Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you change how you voted in the 2016 presidential election based on anything that's happened s
Yes 6 5.45%
No 104 94.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 06:36 PM

10,551 posts, read 4,081,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
no. if there were solid proof that he did in fact break the law, then I would be supportive of removing him. but only if that proof was very solid.

I can say this. the day he nominated Niel Gorsuch to the supreme court, he satisfied all of my top 10 requirements. That by itself settles my mind on voting for him over Hillary.

The very idea of Hillary nominating someone to Scalia's post scared me to death. There is no question that such an act would be the death of the first and second amendments.

That would have turned America into a Progressive State with no hope for the future. period.

That alone. All by itself ... is reason enough to have voted for whomever ran on the republican side.
I agree. The republicans stance on protecting the second amendment is all I care about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 06:40 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,695,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Leftists are ignoring what he is doing for American Workers and that probably suits President Trump just fine. While they call IMPEACH! IMPEACH! He just keeps on working for the regular folks that want some relief.
The Democrat's platform is "We hate Trump". Who wins arguments with lots ad hominem? Nobody. They are winning over nobody.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:00 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,641,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
The Democrat's platform is "We hate Trump". Who wins arguments with lots ad hominem? Nobody. They are winning over nobody.

If you wanted a pro-worker president, you'd have voted for a libertarian. Someone who really believed in free market capitalism, recognized that trade barriers were destructive, and so forth. Trump was not that candidate. Viva la capitalism...down with Trump.

Signed,
Someone who voted for Milton Friedman and Friedrich Hayek

Old 06-09-2017, 07:06 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,877,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I voted "no" because I didn't vote for Trump and still wouldn't based on what I've seen.
Likewise here

Old 06-09-2017, 07:12 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,985,565 times
I voted no. Not because I think Trump is a great President. Because I still believe we dodged a bullet avoiding HRC as President. I also believe Trump winning may have woken both sides up as to how annoyed the voting public is with the system.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:14 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times
If the liberal media was fair to Trump he would have many added voters , this is why the media is so afraid to be fair to Trump. Many many more people would like what he has done so far... His work for this country and people is astounding but they don't report that. It is all negative.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:15 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,526,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
No. This Presidency is every bit as disastrous as I expected it to be.
Amen. Keep in mind some voting no did not vote for Trump.

You did not ask for Trump voters only. But of course!

Old 06-09-2017, 07:19 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,472,874 times
I changed my mind about Trump. Before elections I though he was another bad candidate. But I didn't imagine how terrible he would be as president.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:21 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,641,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If the liberal media was fair to Trump he would have many added voters , this is why the media is so afraid to be fair to Trump. Many many more people would like what he has done so far... His work for this country and people is astounding but they don't report that. It is all negative.
Such an American thing to say. Blame others and never take personal responsibility. You're probably a FAKE conservative

I took a test when I was in college and got an F.
But that test consisted of stuff which the Professor didn't go a good job of explaining.
Thus, it's the fault of the professor that I got an F

I'm a fat piece of ****.
But the media never tells me that fast food is bad.
Thus, it's the fault of the media that I'm a fat piece of ****

Old 06-09-2017, 08:47 PM

42,000 posts, read 75,335,663 times
Nope. Trump is still an idiot. Bad. Sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies