Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should he testify?
Trump supporter - YES, testify 17 12.88%
Trump supporter - NO, dont testify 21 15.91%
Anti-Trump - YES, testify 87 65.91%
Anti-Trump - NO, dont testify 7 5.30%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 01:50 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I am not normally a betting man, but I will bet my last dollar on this. Donald Trump will NEVER EVER submit to testifying under oath. He never keeps his promises to do things like this (think about his promises over and over to release his tax forms......now it is when he gets "out of office" )

He will lawyer up and say "On the advice of my Attorney, I can not do it. I would LOVE to testify, but they will not let me !"

If Donald Trump ever did take the oath, lightning would strike his upraised hand and the world would end.

Just one correction: The world would rejoice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2017, 06:15 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm pretty sure that 99% of anti-Trumpers want him to do it. (I mean, the laughs alone...!)

I'd be interested to know if Trump supporters want him to do it.

ROTFLMBO! There's you're answer.... Trump supporters know that the PATHOLOGICAL LYING Trump cannot tell the truth so he would then be charged with PERJURY! The exact reason all of us anti-Trump WANT him to testify under oath, so all that MORON'S Tweets can hang him! Oh yes, yes, yes!

Old 06-11-2017, 06:19 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Perhaps, should President Donald JOHN Trump testify under oath, he would be questioned about why he believed Barack HUSSEIN Obama was not Constitutionally eligible to be President, and what Mr. Trump's investigators in Hawaii discovered.

I mean, as long as the President is under oath......

Old 06-11-2017, 06:21 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm pretty sure that 99% of anti-Trumpers want him to do it. (I mean, the laughs alone...!)

I'd be interested to know if Trump supporters want him to do it.

I don't see the point he's just going to lie.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
President Donald J Trump is so smarter than everyone of you on this thread that has slammed him and are running rumors rampid.
He has your head and feelings spinning so out of control. Your lives appear to be so consumed by this nonsense.

I love it, cause the rest of us are out there functioning on a level that society can function on.
It's weeding out the dysfunctionals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Smart people don't go on twitter rampage. They are smart enough to know when and how to strike and how to effectively do that. Trump reacts without thinking. That is not smart. He let's his feelings get hurt and lets his emotions take over. This is not presidential at all. We seem to be dealing with a child
Thanks for putting yourself out there Natalie to prove how Trump is smarter than you and the unhinged.
I see he has got you in a frenzy and accusing things with such adjectives and nouns.
"Twittering rampage" Rampage now that's funny. If you don't know what a real rampage is I can give you some examples. The last London Bridge attack. That is what's considered a rampage.

I think it's you all's feelings that are hurt and acting like children.

Yup, Trump is smarter and wiser.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:30 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
President Donald J Trump is so smarter than everyone of you on this thread that has slammed him and are running rumors rampid.
He has your head and feelings spinning so out of control. Your lives appear to be so consumed by this nonsense.

I love it, cause the rest of us are out there functioning on a level that society can function on.
It's weeding out the dysfunctionals.
Quote:
Thanks for putting yourself out there Natalie to prove how Trump is smarter than you and the unhinged.
I see he has got you in a frenzy and accusing things with such adjectives and nouns.
"Twittering rampage" Rampage now that's funny. If you don't know what a real rampage is I can give you some examples. The last London Bridge attack. That is what's considered a rampage.

I think it's you all's feelings that are hurt and acting like children.

Yup, Trump is smarter and wiser.
Rampant, is that what you mean?

Also, those pesky nouns and adjectives... gotta hate 'em, right?

Old 06-11-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Perhaps, should President Donald JOHN Trump testify under oath, he would be questioned about why he believed Barack HUSSEIN Obama was not Constitutionally eligible to be President, and what Mr. Trump's investigators in Hawaii discovered.

LOL,LOL,LOL, I LOVE that idea!

Old 06-11-2017, 08:59 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
I will also note that, should Donald JOHN Trump testify, the Republicans will make sure that it is short, given Mr. Trump's difficulty in concentrating.

No, sir. No nine hours worth of testimony as they put Hillary RODHAM Clinton through (with no result, of course).

Old 06-11-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
I will also note that, should Donald JOHN Trump testify, the Republicans will make sure that it is short, given Mr. Trump's difficulty in concentrating.

No, sir. No nine hours worth of testimony as they put Hillary RODHAM Clinton through (with no result, of course).

As another posted in this forum "Trump has the attention span of a goldfish"!

Old 06-11-2017, 04:16 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:

That is an excellent idea.

Also, we could ask him who told him there were millions of illegal voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies