Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 PM

1,492 posts, read 3,645,370 times

Advertisements

Now maybe NY can get over the illegal driver's license fiasco. And maybe someone in there will grow a set and get NY back on track to be where we once were. Is the Lt.Gov have better ideas? Will we have to have a special election or does he fill in Spitzer's term?

I am disgusted by his actions-the morals of a skunk! And those poor kids-they'll have to endure the kids they go to school with making jokes about dear ol Dad. Kids can be very cruel and I hope someone can help them through this. As to the wife-kick him to the curb and let him rot-clean him out to boot and start your life over with your head held high. He's the low life. Talk about talking out the side of your mouth-he was doing exactly the same things he was prosecuting people for.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:16 PM

313 posts, read 1,053,274 times
If Spitzer wasn't such a law-and-order guy, I would be less angry at the whole thing. I feel bad for his wife and daughters.

IMO, he's got to resign. He's a criminal.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:45 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,990,034 times
Default 4,300 Bucks?..It must have been fantastic!!!!

I give the boy some credit...Wow!!!..If you're gonna play with fire, burn the damn town down!!!

Hee Haa!....

What the heck do you get for $4,300????

Wow!!...

OK, he's going out big time...What a fall!

There's not much to say...Temptation is temptation. With his crusading image, it makes it all look so much worse...But, let's face it...Let those without sin throw the first stone...

Anyway, he's out...Let's wish the new guy a lot of luck...(And, a happier home life, for crying out loud).

Old 03-10-2008, 10:17 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
kenjay;3096120 so what...he is a human being...
So is Charlie Manson. What's your point?

Quote:
look at the gov. past from nj...my hero
What were his heroic accomplishments? Many of us in NJ would like to know.

Quote:
....you cannot hide human nature
Many have never frequented a prostitute or, more importantly, cheated on their spouse.

Aren't they humans?

Old 03-11-2008, 07:01 AM

967 posts, read 2,995,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
I give the boy some credit...Wow!!!..If you're gonna play with fire, burn the damn town down!!!
What the heck do you get for $4,300????
Wow!!...
I'm with you, I'd like to see what a $4,300/hr girl looks like!!

"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance on it"

Old 03-11-2008, 08:05 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
Why wouldn't you "normally" condemn someone for "this kind of thing"? What if it was a husband cheating on his wife? The act is just as wrong if someone claims to be moral or not. It shows that our culture has over time cheapened the institution of marriage and made it some non-binding agreement to try it out for a while.
Please note the use of the adverb "completely" before the verb "condemn". I do condemn his behavior. The problem is if you nail politicians for infidelity, you are going to nail a lot of them, including FDR, Ike, JFK, LBJ and Clinton.

Having said that, I do agree with you.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:21 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Ordinarilly I would not completely condemn someone for this kind of thing. But someone who holds himself as an ethical figure...
OH YEA, we wives LOVE it when not only are our husbands cheating, they are doing it with a w***e who has god knows what disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youppi69 View Post
He was fighting organized crime (Gambinos) as a lawyer, I wonder the prostitutes were under control of what organisation. Pathetic to see someone so smart go so low.
I'm sorry but how smart can this person be? He is married, a public figure and arrogant and totally lacking in morals enough that he is having sex with hookers? Thats not smart in the real world, where people have control of their minds and bodies and don't act like animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownusa View Post
the look on his wife's face...this aint no rumor..
I saw his wife with him, how stupid is she? I would have told him he could go out there on his own, if I didn't throw a piece of china at him first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjay View Post
s
o what...he is a human being...wake up,people!!!! look at the gov. past from nj...my hero...finally spilled his guts....you cannot hide human nature
He is a human being, not an animal. Cats and dogs and such copulate without concern for the consequences. Stop making excuses for behavior like.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:25 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
OH YEA, we wives LOVE it when not only are our husbands cheating, they are doing it with a w***e who has god knows what disease.
I tend to agree and am unsure why you directed this towards me. In any case, I take it Hillary is not your choice.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:01 AM

270 posts, read 796,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampingMom View Post
Now maybe NY can get over the illegal driver's license fiasco. And maybe someone in there will grow a set and get NY back on track to be where we once were. Is the Lt.Gov have better ideas? Will we have to have a special election or does he fill in Spitzer's term?

I am disgusted by his actions-the morals of a skunk! And those poor kids-they'll have to endure the kids they go to school with making jokes about dear ol Dad. Kids can be very cruel and I hope someone can help them through this. As to the wife-kick him to the curb and let him rot-clean him out to boot and start your life over with your head held high. He's the low life. Talk about talking out the side of your mouth-he was doing exactly the same things he was prosecuting people for.
Lt. Gov gets the seat. No election. If the Lt. can after 90 days hold the office then it goes to I think Bruno.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:03 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
I tend to agree and am unsure why you directed this towards me. In any case, I take it Hillary is not your choice.
NO, Hillary isn't my choice. I directed it at you because you didn't seem to think cheating with a hooker on its own was such a bad thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies